:3: "You're very cute."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ugh, it’s so annoying how we can’t talk about this!” Jisoo complained.

 

It was the end of the word day, meaning that BLACKPINK and BTS could go back to their dorms. Sadly each group can’t talk about what they’re doing. They can’t even say what group they’re in!

 

“Are we allowed to ask how it went?” Lisa said.

 

“I think so… so how did it go for everyone? Are your group members nice?” Jennie asked, looking at her friends. She wants to know who got stuck in the duet pair, but sadly she won’t know until they watch the skit.

 

“My group is fine.” Jisoo replied.

 

“So is mine!” Lisa smiled.

 

“Mine is too.” Rosé added.

 

It’s going to be obvious that Roseanne is in the duet pair if she shows how nervous she is, so she’s gotta practice her acting skills right from the beginning. What makes it worse is the constant thought of doing a sensual number with Jungkook, so she has to put that in the back of her mind.

 

“Great, my group is alright also.” Jennie said.

 

The four girls were silent, not knowing what else they could share.

 

“Did you all just brainstorm today?” Jisoo asked.

 

They all nodded, and Lisa said, “I also got lunch.”

 

Wow, so interesting. BLACKPINK always shares what’s going on in their lives, so keeping this a secret is quite difficult.

 

“Maybe we should just do something else. It’s hard to talk about this and barely share anything.” Jennie told them.

 

“Yeah, how about we go get dinner? I’m exhausted so I am not making anything.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Sure, let’s go!” Lisa smiled.

 

 

“Ughhh we really can’t say anything except ‘it was alright’?” Hoseok asked, annoyed.

 

“Nope. Unless the director gives us permission.” Namjoon responded.

 

“That’s so stupid. We’re going to have to find out at some point.” Jimin said.

 

“Maybe tomorrow we can ask Jae-sang about telling our group? There isn’t any harm in knowing who’s in what group.” Seokjin suggested.

 

All of the members of BTS were currently sitting together on their couches, wanting to share every detail about what they did today. Taehyung wanted to mention how kind Lisa was, while Seokjin wanted to say how surprisingly normal Jisoo is. Jungkook didn’t want to say what he and Rosé are going to do, but that’s understandable.

 

“Do you know what’s weird? One of us here is in the duet pair.” Taehyung stated.

 

“Why is that such a big deal?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Because, they’re alone with a cute girl!”

 

Everyone exchanged glances, trying to figure out who it was. Jungkook tried his best not to seem uncomfortable, and it somehow worked.

 

“Alright, let’s not do this. Being in the duet pair is the same as being in another group.” Namjoon said.

 

“That must mean you’re in it!” Taehyung replied.

 

Oh my god, is it that big of a deal? Apparently to Taehyung it is.

 

The seven members started talking about different things, trying to get their mind off from the big special they’re working on.

 

Yoongi was being especially silent, tapping his phone. He was trying to match the beat Jennie was doing earlier, but he couldn’t recreate for some reason. How annoying. Well, this means he has to ask her what it was next time they have a meeting.

 

The next time everyone is meeting up is in a few days due to scheduling conflicts, so they get a break from any awkwardness they may have run into the first meeting they had.

 

But to continue the story, we’re going to do a timeskip to that day!

 

 

“Alright everyone, it’s only the second out of twenty days, so I’m guessing you’ll just be doing more brainstorming today, yes?” Jae-sang said.

 

“There are only twenty days?” Jisoo asked.

 

“You said we had a month.” Namjoon added.

 

“Yes, but due to your schedules before this was set up, it’s only twenty days… it is in the span of a month though.” The director told them.

 

“So when does filming start?” Jennie said.

 

“There is different filming days for the groups, because we want the storylines to remain a surprise. I’m pretty sure you, Suga, and Rap Monster are the third group filming.” Jae-sang replied.

 

Everyone was silent, realizing that the director just blatantly told them what one group is.

 

“You just shared who our group is.” Namjoon stated.

 

Jae-sang looked at everyone’s confused expressions, then laughed, “I never said you guys can’t say what group you’re in! I just don’t want you to share the storylines!”

 

“You should have said what we can and can’t share.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“Do you want me to tell you who is in what group?” Jae-sang asked, and everyone nodded. “So the rap group is Suga, Jennie, and Rap Monster. The mixed group is Jisoo, Jin, and J-Hope. The dance group is V, Jimin, and Lisa, then the duet pair is Jungkook and Rosé. Everyone happy now that you know?”

 

Everyone glanced at one another, not knowing why the groups were split like that.

 

“Alright, now you can all just go back to where your schedule takes you!” Jae-sang said.

 

So, everyone went to their designated locations. They were still in the same places as last time, but at least they have an idea of what to do.

 

“It says that the first time we’re in a different room is the studio next meeting.” Seokjin said, looking at his paper.

 

“I guess that means we better start discussing what we want the songs to sound like, right?” Hoseok replied.

 

“I was thinking that the final number could be more dance based and the one that fits with the storyline will have more lyrically.” Jisoo commented.

 

“That would make sense. But the final one should have lyrics since we’re the mixed group.” Hoseok stated.

 

“Well, yeah, but I’m just saying the first number shouldn’t have that much dancing.”

 

It’s kind of difficult to make everything from scratch. Hoseok has done it before, but he has to compromise with the other two in order to make it a collaboration. He’s alright with that though.

 

“Jisoo, have you composed a song before?” Seokjin asked her.

 

She shook her head, “No, I haven’t… which may seem like I don’t know how to do it. I’ve watched the process tons of times though, so I know how, I just have yet to do it.”

 

“Alright, that’s fine.”

 

“Have you?”

 

“Yes, but the song was never used.” Seokjin said, glaring at Hoseok.

 

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that? It wasn’t my decision!” Hoseok replied, intimidated.

 

“I’m just joking.”

 

“Geez that was scary, hyung. I thought you were actually mad at me for a second. You should act.” Hoseok muttered, making Jisoo laugh.

 

“Well maybe then this is a good opportunity for me; I can showcase my incredible acting in the skit.” Seokjin said sarcastically.

 

Hoseok took out his laptop, opening up different programs, “So if we make a decision on the song-style, I can just make the base of it here.”

 

“Whoa, that’s so cool!” Jisoo exclaimed, staring at his computer screen.

 

“Since the first song is going to have more lyrically, what should it sound like?” Seokjin asked.

 

“There should be tension in it since it’s a love triangle.” Hoseok stated.

 

Jisoo opened her script, trying to find a specific page, “In one part you two are arguing while I’m not in the room, and it turns out that you share your feelings about me while I’m not there. But I’m listening in behind the door.”

 

“That’s dramatic.”

 

“You think we should put the song there?” Seokjin said.

 

She nodded, “You two can sing or rap for most of the song, while I can sing on the bridge of the song.”

 

“That actually seems really cool.” Hoseok stated, imagining it.

 

Jisoo grinned, “I know.” She pointed to his laptop, “So how do you make the beats on there?”

 

“Well, since you and Seokjin are making the songs, I was just going to make the basis of it. I just hit the spacebar for the beat I want, and the program keeps repeating it until I add something new.” Hoseok explained, glancing at Jisoo occasionally.

 

“Whoa, that’s so cool! In YG we only have the professional set-ups… I didn’t know you could have a simple one like this!”

 

Seokjin watched the two talk, feeling somewhat left out by them. Sure Hoseok is just explaining something, but he wants to be a part of it too!

 

“Do you want to try it?” Hoseok asked.

 

Jisoo grinned, “Yes!”

 

 Hoseok was going to slide the laptop to her, but Jisoo leaned closer to him. Seokjin watched this, still wanting to be a part of the conversation.

 

“So for now just try tapping the space bar with a random beat you come up with.” Hoseok said.

 

Jisoo put her finger on the space bar, testing the program out. Her shoulder was resting on Hoseok’s, but she didn’t mind it. Clearly Hoseok was thrown off by it; he would look at her, then at Seokjin, then back to the computer, not used to a girl being so close to him.

 

Does she smell like flowers?... Hoseok leaned a tad closer, making sure that it’s Jisoo emanating that amazing aroma. Yeah, she smells like flowers.

 

“Whoa, look at me go!” Jisoo cheered, pressing the spacebar.

 

“You’re a natural!” Hoseok joked.

 

“Uh, Jisoo,” Seokjin tried to say.

 

“What is it?”

 

“You didn’t press play… it’s not recording your beats.”

 

Jisoo was silent for a moment, staring at the computer. Oops.

 

“This is why you and I are making the song!” Jisoo said.

 

“Hey, anyone could have noticed that mistake!” Hoseok replied, lowkey offended.

 

“Press play and try again.” Seokjin told her.

 

So, Jisoo did. Yay, it actually recorded it this time. Once Jisoo stopped pressing the spacebar, the beats when on a loop, and the three listened in.

 

“Ooh, I like that.” Hoseok stated.

 

“I think that will fit more with the storyline number.” Seokjin said.

 

“That’s what I was thinking. Can’t you just feel the tension?” Jisoo grinned.

 

“Based on the beat I can write a rap from that.” Hoseok replied.

 

“Good! Then it’s settled! Now we just have one song to go!”

 

“Well we do have to add in the actual music though.” Seokjin said, finding Jisoo’s excitement amusing.

 

“I only need a beat to do lyrics, but yeah, I do need actual music for the choreography.” Hoseok added.

 

“Oh, okay. Then next meeting Jin and I will make this song at the least.” Jisoo responded.

 

“You can just call me Seokjin.”

 

Jisoo smiled, “Alright!”

 

Well, it seems like things are going swell for the mixed group!

 

 

“Wait, we have to make the song to dance to as well?” Jimin asked, surprised.

 

Lisa, Taehyung, and Jimin were all currently seated on the dance floor discussing what they want to do. They so far all agreed to make a number where Lisa and Jimin are teaching Taehyung how to dance, but they don’t know how it should go.

 

“Ughhh that’s annoying. We have to make two dances AND songs? At least we don’t need to add lyrics to them.” Taehyung responded.

 

“I could talk to the director and ask if we need to make songs.” Lisa said.

 

“Could you? It would be nice if we didn’t have to.” Jimin replied.

 

Lisa nodded, “Sure I can! I’ll go right now. He’s probably working on the sets, right?”

 

“Yeah, I think he said something about that.” Taehyung said.

 

Lisa got up, putting her cellphone in her pocket, “I’ll be right back! Don’t escape on me!”

 

Shutting the door behind her, Lisa went to go find Jae-sang. Honestly her experience with the skit isn’t so bad! Both Jimin and Taehyung are really nice, and they don’t make her feel uncomfortable at all. And to add to it, they’re both pretty attractive!

 

“Should we have gone with her?” Taehyung asked.

 

Jimin shrugged, “I mean, she can find her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter