:24: "Kill me."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, uh, what were you guys planning to do right now?” Namjoon asked awkwardly.

 

Ah, I guess we’re starting right where we left off! Nice.

 

“We were going to go swim, actually.” Jisoo replied.

 

Silence.

 

Wow, you’d think that these two groups have never met before by how awkward they’re being.

 

“Sorry we didn’t invite you.” Jimin suddenly said.

 

“I was just about to say the same thing.” Jungkook stated.

 

At least they’re apologizing?

 

“…Okay, well, I’m gonna go swim now. Uh, we’ll see you all later I guess!” Rosé said awkwardly, pulling Jungkook and Jisoo by the hand.

 

“Ah, seeing Kookie with Rosé is weird.” Taehyung said quietly.

 

Oh right! The BTS guys haven’t seen Jungkook and Rosé together!

 

Everyone watched the three walk down the hallway; Jisoo walked somewhat ahead of them while Rosé was snuggling up to his arm as Jungkook gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

“Wow, are they really that cuddly already?” Jimin asked, surprised.

 

Lisa nodded, “Oh yeah, Rosé is really into him. And from what I hear, Jungkook is also really into Rosé as well.”

 

“Hmmm… maybe running into them isn’t so bad after all.” Hayi suddenly said outloud.

 

“What do you mean?” Jennie responded.

 

Hayi shrugged, “Well, if we ever get bored, we can spy on Jungkook and Rosé.”

 

“Ooh, true!” Lisa said.

 

“And we can tease Jungkook in front of Rosé. That’ll be funny.” Taehyung added.

 

Wow, are they really planning on embarrassing their friend? I mean, go for it, but at least give him some time alone with Rosé!

 

“Alright, I’m going to bed.” Yoongi said, opening his door.

 

“Oh, right, we agreed to get some sleep.” Namjoon muttered.

 

So, everyone went to their respective rooms. Who shall we check in on first?

 

“I’m surprised everyone wasn’t spooked by us wanting our own room.” Hayi stated, putting her bags down.

 

YAS, it’s been awhile since we got some Hayi and Jimin time!

 

Jimin shrugged, “Well, we have been dating for…”

 

Alright, I need to figure out how long it’s been again… Four months! I got it.

 

“…four months.” He finished.

 

“Yeah, but four months is still kind of considered a new relationship, you know?” Hayi replied.

 

Jimin hugged her from the back, grinning, “Ah, don’t get too hung up on that, let’s just enjoy that we have our own space alone.”

 

“It is pretty nice how we can be on this vacation together.” Hayi smiled.

 

“The good thing is that we can ditch everyone whenever we want.”

 

She chuckled, “You’re already planning to ditch your friends?”

 

“If it means more time with you, yes!” Jimin said.

 

Aw so sweet, but also kind of rude.

 

Hayi sat on the bed, wiping her makeup off, “What do you think about Jungkook, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo being here too?”

 

Jimin shrugged, sitting next to her, “Eh, its fine. I just feel bad because now they know that we lied and didn’t invite them.”

 

“Well, they did do the same exact thing.”

 

“True,” Jimin said, “I guess I don’t feel as bad anymore.”

 

These two are so cute, I can’t get over it.

 

“Alright, I’m pretty wiped from that weird flight… I think I’m gonna get some rest.” Hayi said.

 

Yes, the flight was awkwardly bumpy this time. Usually the flights to Jeju, especially in the first class seats, are smooth sailing. Maybe the weather had something to do with it?

 

So, Jimin and Hayi got comfortable, and fell asleep pretty quickly. They’re normal, so I’m not surprised this happened. Honestly, I think they’re the only people on this trip that are trying to sleep right now.

 

 

“You should go sneak into Yoongi’s room right now.” Lisa said.

 

Yup, I’m not surprised by this either.

 

“And why would I ever do that?” Jennie asked.

 

“For some steamy stuff! I know you two are interested in one another.”

 

Jennie sighed, “Lalisa, for the last time, I’m respecting the dating ban.”

 

“Jennie Kim, for the millionth time, who cares about the dating ban?”

 

“I do!”

 

“Well you shouldn’t! You are a gorgeous, fun-loving and kind girl who deserves some loving!” Lisa told her.

 

That was really nice, but she said it quite aggressively.

 

“…Thanks?”

 

“You’re welcome!”

 

“Alright, you can calm down.” Jennie said.

 

Lisa took a deep breath, getting quieter, “Sorry, I just get so riled up and I just can’t stop.”

 

“I know, I know. But anyways, I know you, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung are just going for it, but,” Jennie shrugged, “I don’t know, I just feel like its too risky for me.”

 

“Unnie, I get that it’s risky, but it’ll be worth it! Anyways, the good thing is that if it doesn’t work out, you don’t have to see him ever again after the skit promotions are done!:

 

Jennie chuckled, “That’s true I guess.”

 

“Seriously Jennie, just go for it. I really think you should… you deserve it.”

 

Jennie was silent for a few moments, lowkey dying. This is a very stressful position to be in. Yes she has feelings for Yoongi, and yes he feels the same way towards her, but before she had these feelings, she signed a contract saying that she won’t date for the first three years of her idol career. Maybe Yoongi can wait a few years…?

 

What is Yoongi doing anyways?

 

…He’s asleep in his room.

 

Alright, we’re moving on.

 

“Wow, that was AWKWARD.” Jisoo said, stepping inside the pool.

 

“I know, I never would have thought this would have happened.” Rosé responded.

 

Ah, I guess the three pals are talking about their feelings towards the whole situation.

 

“They came in such a big group also… I’m surprised that they didn’t invite the rest of us.” Jungkook added.

 

“Lisa and Jennie said they were going to Thailand.” Rosé said.

 

“We just didn’t say anything at all. I mean… none of us did.” Jungkook replied.

 

“None of you even lied? You just disappeared?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Basically.”

 

“I feel like that’s even worse than lying.” Rosé stated.

 

“It kind of is. I think none of us just wanted to lie to one another; we know when one of us is lying, so it’s best to just leave it a mystery.” Jungkook shrugged.

 

“Aw, you know each other so well.” Jisoo joked.

 

“A little too much if I’m being honest.”

 

Rosé chuckled, “Well, it’s nice to have so many people that you can rely on.”

 

“Yeah, it is.” Jungkook replied.

 

“I only have the girls, and they’re not trustworthy at all.”

 

“Yah, I’m standing right here!” Jisoo said jokingly.

 

“I’m just kidding, unnie.” Rosé giggled.

 

“You better be!”

 

Jisoo swam away, wanting to explore the huge pool. Meanwhile, Rosé and Jungkook went to the hot tub, wanting some ~alone time~.

 

“I’m really glad we’re doing this.” Jungkook said.

 

“Me too.” Rosé grinned.

 

“It kinda how everyone else is here though.”

 

“Well, Hoseok and Seokjin aren’t here… which is tragic.”

 

“Is it though?”

 

“What do you mean?” Rosé asked.

 

WOW Jungkook, are you glad that your besties got ditched? WOW!

 

“Like you said, Jisoo needs her alone time. If Seokjin and Hoseok appeared, that wouldn’t be good…right?”

 

Ooh, alright, I forgive you, Jungkook. I thought you just didn’t want them to be there.

 

“Yeah, that actually is good.” Rosé responded.

 

Rosé slumped in her seat, the warm water going up to her chin, “Wowwww, this is nice.”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “It looks like you’re really enjoying it.”

 

“I really am.”

 

Jungkook stared at Rosé watching a small smile form on her face, her eyes closed as the water bubbled around her from the jets.

 

It doesn’t get any better than this.

 

Jisoo was currently on the other end of the pool, so she was pretty far away from Jungkook and Rosé. She dunked her head under the water, feeling the cool refreshing water engulf her.

 

This is the perfect setting to clear her mind.

 

But she shouldn’t try doing that the first night; she should just enjoy the pool! Anyways, this whole skit situation shouldn’t be on her mind 24/7, she should really just spend some time resting and relaxing.

 

Who cares that Seokjin was supposed to visit her? Or that she shared a kiss with Hoseok? Or that she also kissed Seokjin a few days prior to the Hoseok scene? Yeah, who cares? Jisoo does.

 

Why does Jisoo feel relieved that she wasn’t there when Seokjin tried to see her? It probably just would have made her more confused.

 

Ugh, this is annoying. Jisoo, just make up your mind already? You should seriously just say no to both of them and be done with it! Super easy!

 

Just kidding, that would be really difficult.

 

Jisoo sighed, then dunked her head underwater yet again. This really makes me want to swim. But I can’t because I have work soon. Oops, I got off track again, sorry!

 

“Chi-Choo where are you?” Rosé yelled from afar.

 

“Over here!”

 

“We’re going back to the hotel room, are you ready to go?”

 

“Sure!”

 

Jisoo got out of the pool, and then ran over to Rosé and Jungkook, “How long were we apart?”

 

Jungkook shrugged, “About an hour.”

 

Whoa, it’s already been an hour? Time flies when you’re thinking about confusing boy-related situations!

 

 

The next morning, the dance group (plus Hayi) and the rap group met up for breakfast, noticing how Jungkook, Jisoo, and Rosé were already eating. Well, they didn’t plan to eat breakfast with them, so it’s not a big deal!

 

“Hey guys!” Lisa smiled, sitting at the table next to them.

 

“Oh, hey! I thought all of you were already out and about.” Rosé replied.

 

“No, I woke up ten minutes ago.” Jimin said.

 

“I woke up three minutes ago.” Yoongi added.

 

“Yeah, and you still would have been asleep if I didn’t knock on your door to wake you up! So you’re welcome.” Taehyung stated, sitting next to Lisa.

 

“How did everyone sleep?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Fine, the beds are really comfortable.” Jennie replied.

 

“Thanks to Namjoon, I slept great. He doesn’t steal the covers.” Taehyung said, shooting a glare at Jimin.

 

“Hey, I’ve been getting better!” Jimin retorted.

 

“Based on last night you haven’t.” Hayi mumbled, causing everyone to laugh.

 

“So what is everyone planning on doing today?” Lisa asked, interested.

 

“We’re going zip-lining.” Jungkook replied.

 

“Whoa! Really?” Taehyung gasped.

 

“Yeah! I’m so excited!” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Rosé asked.

 

“Some of us are going to go to a café… I’m one of those people.” Taehyung replied.

 

“I’m going too!” Lisa smiled.

 

“Hayi and I are going on a hike.” Jimin said.

 

“I’m going to the beach.” Jennie stated.

 

“Alone?” Jisoo asked.

 

“As of now, yeah.”

 

“What beach?”

 

“Hamdeok beach.”

 

“I was going to go to some antique book store.” Namjoon said, continuing the conversation.

 

“I don’t know what I’m doing yet.” Yoongi added.

 

Of course he doesn’t know. I’m not surprised.

 

“You should go to the beach also; you really need a tan.” Taehyung told him. Oh, right, he’s helping Lisa set Jennie and Yoongi up. That was a smooth way to do it?

 

“I don’t need a tan.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“At least get some Vitamin D. I never see you outside anymore!”

 

Yoongi glanced at Jennie, whose expression was basically unreadable. Well, he would get alone time with Jennie… HMMM…

 

He sighed, “Fine.”

 

Wow, it actually worked! Honestly Yoongi wanted to go to the beach anyways… he didn’t need Taehyung to convince him. Why did he want to go, you ask? Obviously it was to be with Jennie.

 

Now let’s see how everyone’s day went!

 

 

“Whaaa look at this p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter