:9: "Roasted yet again."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Guys, I was thinking about the skit a few days ago, and I came up with an idea.” Namjoon stated.

 

“What is it?” Hoseok asked.

 

“What if we invited the girls over for dinner? We can get more acquainted that way.”

 

“Really?” Jimin responded, surprised.

 

Namjoon nodded, “Well we’re going to have to act with them, so if we’re not that close then it won’t seem legit.”

 

“That’s true.” Taehyung said, wanting to hang out with Lisa.

 

“Do we really have to do that?” Yoongi asked, annoyed.

 

“You’re the only one who is against it.” Seokjin stated.

 

“I’m alright with inviting them.” Jungkook said.

 

“Woooowww you’re okay with inviting four girls over? You’ve changed!” Hoseok joked.

 

Well, it’s really because of Rosé.

 

“I’ll call Jennie right now.” Namjoon told them.

 

“You have her number?” Yoongi asked.

 

“…Yeah, you don’t?”

 

“I never asked for it.”

 

“Ooh, someone’s jealous!” Taehyung grinned.

 

“Yah, shut your mouth before I do it for you.”

 

 

“Uh, hello?” Jennie asked, answering the phone.

 

“Who is it?” Jisoo whispered, Jennie shooing her away.

 

“Oh, Namjoon, hey… really? Dinner? When?... After our meetings? I’ll ask.” Jennie was aaying, then turned to the girls, “Namjoon wants to know if we want to eat dinner at their place after our next meeting.”

 

“That sounds fun!” Lisa smiled.

 

“I’m in!” Jisoo added.

 

“I’m okay with that.” Rosé tried to hide her excitement.

 

“Alright, we can. See you in two days.” Jennie said, then hung up the phone.

 

“Ooh, we’re going to a boy’s dorm! Scandalous!” Jisoo joked.

 

Yes, how scandalous, Jisoo!

 

 

“How are you always here so early?” Rosé asked, feeling guilty for running late.

 

Jungkook shrugged, “I have nothing else to do, so I just come here to hang out.”

 

In two hours everyone will be going to the BTS dorm for dinner. Seokjin convinced Hoseok and Jisoo to help him cook, so they’re using their meeting time to prepare the dinner. Everyone else was working on their skits.

 

“So how have you been? I haven’t seen you for a while.” Rosé said, sitting next to him.

 

Oh right, they’re much more comfortable with one another now. This relationship moved pretty fast if I do say so myself. Yeah, it’s probably because of the steamy night they had, but people don’t switch that quickly just from one scandalous night… right?

 

Jungkook chuckled, “It’s only been four days.”

 

“Well you’ve been promoting and stuff, so something wild must have happened.”

 

“I’m sorry to say that nothing wild happened in the past few days. BTS is going to Chile soon though, so maybe something will happen there.”

 

“You have to text me if something does.” Rosé grinned.

 

“I will.”

 

Silence.

 

This is new. Why aren’t they talking as much as last time? Did something happen?

 

Rosé took out a notebook, writing down ideas for their next song, “Um, so should we start the new song today?”

 

“I think we should… the sooner we get it done, the more time we have to practice the acting.” Jungkook replied.

 

“That’s true. What did we agree for the song again?”

 

“An acoustic duet, I think.”

 

“That sounds right… I could always play the guitar too.” Rosé said.

 

“That would be great.”

 

This seems a little awkward to me.

 

Rosé began to write down chords, trying to figure out a nice tune, “I should have brought my guitar.”

 

“You can bring it next time.”

 

“I definitely will.”

 

Yet another awkward silence.

 

Roseanne looked up at Jungkook, who was on his phone, “What’s going on?”

 

“I’m texting Namjoon about,”

 

“No, I wasn’t asking what you’re doing. I want to know why it’s so weird between us right now. Last meeting went fine, right?” She asked.

 

Jungkook took a few moments to finish his text, then looked up to her, “I’m sorry.”

 

“For what?”

 

“I tend to be this way a lot… I’m open and then suddenly, uh, I’m not.”

 

Ah, there it is. Classic Jungkook being all spooked and silent.

 

Rosé giggled, “I understand.”

 

“But, uh, something has been on my mind lately.” He said nervously.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Um… well, what we did a little over a week ago… what does that make us? I mean, I don’t mean to drop the bomb, but I’ve never had with someone who I wasn’t in a relationship with before.”

 

“Me neither…” Rosé muttered, trying to think. “I-I honestly don’t know.”

 

“We’re at least friends.” Jungkook stated.

 

“Well of course.”

 

The two were quiet yet again, trying to think about what their relationship really is.

 

“I think a friend is fine for now.” Rosé said.

 

“Oh, alright.”

 

“…Unless you wanted more than that?”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened, “Oh, n-no, we can’t, you can’t, we’re not… no.”

 

“So… um… what does this mean then? Since we’re friends.”

 

He shrugged, “We just continue on with our lives, I guess.”

 

Wooooooooowww this is weird. It’s kind of making me cringe.

 

Rosé frowned, “I really don’t like doing this.”

 

“Me neither.”

 

“I just don’t know what to do… we have to continue the skit, but if we don’t figure out our situation, then I feel like things will get chaotic.”

 

“I agree. But, uh, how about we’re friends,” Jungkook started to say.

 

“Are you about to say with benefits?”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“Oh, I guess not. Friends with benefits are two people who are only friends and have with each other without having a romantic relationship.” Rosé explained.

 

“Why do I feel like that wouldn’t work for anyone?”

 

“Because it doesn’t.”

 

“So we’re definitely not that. How about we’re friends who just happened to have with one another.” Jungkook suggested.

 

“Hmmm…. That seems alright for now.”

 

Jungkook grinned, happy that they got the hard part over with. Now they can try to move on.

 

They probably won’t be able to.

 

“Uh, Rosé.” Jungkook suddenly said.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Do you think we could, um,”

 

What is he trying to say?

 

“…kiss?” She asked.

 

“N-No, just, um, be like how we were last meeting. Close.” Jungkook said.

 

Rosé grinned, “I’m fine with that.”

 

Yay, they’re in a good place. How nice.

 

 

“…Whoa, you two look scary right now.” Jimin said, walking into the dance studio.

 

Taehyung and Lisa made sure that they were going to be early to this meeting, because they want to tell Jimin about what they saw.

 

“Is this because I forgot to get your food last meeting? I got lost.” He continued.

 

“Sit down.” Taehyung stated.

 

Jimin looked at Lisa, who was staring down at her hands, twiddling her thumbs. She looks awkward… did something happen between her and Taehyung?

 

“We need to talk to you.” Lisa said nervously.

 

“I honestly don’t know why you two are so serious now… can you just tell me?” Jimin asked.

 

Taehyung was about to talk, but Lisa stopped him.

 

“Jimin, um, last meeting… Taehyung and I got worried about you because you were gone so long. So we went to go find you.” Lisa began to explain.

 

“Alright, so?” Jimin said.

 

“Uhhhh well I showed Taehyung the security room because he was interested in it, and we saw something… um, strange.”

 

Jimin was quiet, now figuring out what she was trying to say.

 

“We saw you and Hayi making out in one of the studios.” Lisa said quietly.

 

Taehyung watched Jimin’s face become stoic, finding his embarrassment amusing.

 

“Oh, uh, you did?” Jimin replied.

 

“Yes.” The two said in unison.

 

Jimin glanced between the two, not knowing what to say.

 

“Sorry about that.”

 

“You just need to apologize for not getting our food!” Taehyung scolded him.

 

“I understand why you didn’t tell us, but I am pretty upset about the food thing.” Lisa added.

 

“Tch, you two are the same person.” Jimin mumbled. “I am sorry about the food. I should have gotten it to you before I went to go see Hayi.”

 

“How long have you two been seeing each other?” Taehyung asked.

 

“I met her the first day we came here. And then we starting going out about a week after that.”

 

“You two are really cute!” Lisa smiled.

 

“Thanks. But, uh, you two can’t tell anyone about us… Hayi still has a dating ban.” Jimin told them.

 

“We know. You can’t tell anyone about us either.” Taehyung gestured towards Lisa.

 

“…What?” Jimin asked.

 

“Wha,” Lisa started to say, then Taehyung shushed her.

 

“You probably thought you were the only one in a relationship, but no, you’re wrong. Me and Lisa have been dating far longer than you and Hayi have. You have just been one-upped, my friend.” Taehyung said proudly.

 

Oh god, what is he doing?

 

“Yeah, okay, suuuurrrreee.” Jimin said sarcastically. He looked at Lisa, who was clearly surprised by Taehyung’s statement. He’s obviously joking.

 

Taehyung nudged Lisa, who didn’t want to continue the joke. It just makes things awkward!

 

“Oh, uh, y-yes! You have been one-upped, Jimin!” Lisa suddenly exclaimed.

 

Lisa noooooo why are you doing this?

 

Jimin glanced back and forth between Taehyung and Lisa, who were both smiling at him.

 

Let’s do a little flashback just for informational purposes.

 

20 Minutes Earlier:

 

“Alright, he should be here soon.” Taehyung said, looking at his watch.

 

“Do you think he’ll admit it?” Lisa asked.

 

“Probably, but he’ll seem shy about it, but he’s totally brag about it later now that someone knows.”

 

“He does that?”

 

“Oh, always. Last girl he dated it was nonstop. ‘Me and blah blah blah just made out! Me and blahhh just banged!’ It was so annoying.”

 

“Wow, I didn’t expect him to be like that.” Lisa muttered.

 

“It isn’t full-on bragging, it’s just that he slides it into the conversation.”

 

“Oh, I see.”

 

Taehyung was silent for a moment, then came up with an idea, “Wait, he won’t brag about it if someone has a better relationship than he does.”

 

“What do you mean?” Lisa asked.

 

He grinned, “How about we say that we’re dating, and we have been since near the first meeting. He’ll be like ‘’ and now talk about how awesome Hayi is!”

 

“That’s kind of mean.”

 

“Nahhh not really. After we say that and he gets all upset we can tell him.” Taehyung said.

 

Lisa thought about it for a few moments, then grinned, “That sounds like fun!”

 

Present Time:

 

Obviously Lisa forgot about the plan.

 

“So you two are dating.” Jimin stated, not believing it.

 

“Yes, we are. Right Lisa?” Taehyung replied, putting his arm around Lisa.

 

She blushed, “Ah, yes, we are. You’re so proud of it, Taehyungie.” Lisa giggled, “Don’t be too cocky!”

 

Alright, Jimin is hella confused right now. Lisa isn’t the type of person to tag along in a joke.

 

“You are?” He asked.

 

“Yes!” The two replied.

 

Jimin grinned, getting an idea, “Alright then. If you are dating, then how about we do a double date?”

 

Lisa’s eyes widened, “Double date?”

 

“Yes, a double date. You and Taehyung, then me and Hayi.”

 

“Sounds like a plan!” Taehyung smiled.

 

Lisa did NOT agree to this! Just tell the truth! This has gone too far!

 

“O-Okay…” Lisa muttered.

 

Poor, poor Lisa. What did you get yourself in to?

 

 

“Alright, so what will be the theme for our rap?” Namjoon asked, wanting to start writing lyrics.

 

“How about we do a throwback to our debut and talk about the pressures of school?” Yoongi re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter