:30: "Show, start!"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*I know I said this chapter was the last, but it turned out to be SO LONG that I needed to break it up into two parts. THIS IS PART 1, and is only the special itself. The next chapter is before and after the special!*

 

 

And so it begins.

 

The two groups walked out, the fans cheering and calling their names. They all waved, smiling and throwing hearts (or in Seokjin’s case, throwing out his iconic kisses).

 

Once they all sat down and became comfortable, the cameraman started counting down from ten, until they were given the signal to begin.

 

The studio audience and the two idol groups clapped, Taehyung and Hoseok cheering too much as a joke.

 

“Hello everyone! Finally the exciting premiere of our special has arrived!” Namjoon exclaimed, the idols clapping again.

 

“What’s the point of this special?” Jimin asked, following the teleprompter.

 

“Moonshot was the mastermind behind it all,” Jennie started to say, “They sponsored this whole thing, and we’re lucky to been given the opportunity to be a part of this amazing experience!”

 

“Shall we fill in the fans on what they’re about to see?” Rosé asked.

 

“Of course! This is based in a high school, and each of us are selected to be in a specific group regarding our skills!” Taehyung replied.

 

“There’s also a lot of tension between the characters for a variety of reasons!” Hoseok added.

 

“And don’t forget romance!” Jisoo said.

 

“How could we forget the romance?” Lisa joked, the audience laughing on command.

 

“As you can see, we’re seated with our group partners,” Jungkook started to say.

 

“You may have an idea of what each group’s storyline will be like, but you’re in for quite the ride.” Seokjin said.

 

“I think we should just begin now; we’ve all been waiting for so long to watch it.” Yoongi tried to say enthusiastically.

 

“Show, start!” Everyone said in unison.

 

Here we go! (Side note: the comments from the characters are italicized while the actual show itself is regular font!)

 

 

We fade into a hallway full of students either chatting or going to their lockers, some of them greeting one another. Music starts softly, gradually getting louder as all of the students turn their heads in one direction. The camera starts from four sets of feet, panning upwards as the music becomes more upbeat, the other students either looking annoyed or infatuated.

 

The camera reveals the people appearing to be BLACKPINK, the audience clapping when they finally appear.

 

“Jisoo!” Some male students cheered.

 

“Hello boys.” She grinned, waving to them.

 

“Ah, so popular.” Jennie joked.

 

“Is Jisoo the most popular girl in school?” Lisa asked Rosé, who is currently reading while walking.

 

“Yup.” Rosé replies.

 

“And Chaeyoung here is the smartest.” Jisoo adds, patting her friend on the back.

 

Lisa observes the hallway they’re walking down, looking intimidated.

 

“Wow, this school is a lot bigger than I expected…” Lisa said nervously.

 

Jennie chuckled, “You’ll get used to it. Honestly, it’s not as big as it seems. When I first got here about a month ago, I thought it was huge. But it’s really not.”

 

“Yeah, getting to class is easy.” Jisoo added.

 

“Your first class is with us anyways, so you can sit with us!” Jennie said.

 

Lisa grinned, “Great! Thank you!”

 

The students start saying hi to Jisoo again, who waved back with a flirtatious grin.

 

“Ah, I didn’t expect Jisoo to be so good at acting like the it-girl!” Hoseok joked.

 

“I’m secretly an amazing actress.” Jisoo responded.

 

“So is this like the build-up for everything?” Jimin asked.

 

“Yeah, and we’re going to miss important stuff if you all keep talking!” Namjoon told them.

 

BLACKPINK continued walking down the hallway until Jisoo finally spoke.

 

“So what do you guys think is up with this project everyone’s talking about?” Jisoo asked.

 

Jennie shrugged, “I have no idea what it’s about. But I know it’ll count a lot.”

 

“It’s a project where we’re split up into groups and we’re assigned a certain kind of number. For example, one of us will have to do a dance, while another may do a singing performance. It counts for sixty-percent of our grade this year.” Rosé suddenly stated.

 

“Sixty-percent?” Lisa asked, surprised.

 

Rosé nodded, “It’ll be fine though. A lot of the people in our class are nice… well, except,”

 

“Bangtan.” Jennie finished her sentence.

 

“What is a Bangtan?” Lisa responded.

 

“Bangtan is a group of seven guys in our school who are really popular… some are more popular than others, but you get it. Some of them are really nice, while a handful have huge egos.” Jisoo explained.

 

“Even thought I haven’t been here that long, I already know which members are kind and which aren’t.” Jennie added.

 

“Can I get a little intro about them?” Lisa asked.

 

“Chaeyoung, you’re the best at describing them.” Jisoo said.

 

Rosé nodded in response, then began her explanation, “Each member of their friend group has their own distinct personality,”

 

She began describing each member of BTS, so the audience knew what all of their personalities would be like throughout the special.

 

“Ah, okay. Thanks for filling me in.” Lisa said.

 

“Just talk to the ones who are nice, alright? Or else you’ll be into either meaningless flirting or stupid lies.” Jisoo replied.

 

The bell rang, and BLACKPINK finished their conversation. The scene ended, and the title of the skit was revealed in a fancy font.

 

“Yayy, now it’s really starting!” Lisa clapped, getting excited.

 

“There was a title to this special? I didn’t know that.” Jimin stated, confused.

 

“None of us knew, but that doesn’t matter.” Namjoon replied.

 

I have no idea what the title would be, so you can make it up.

 

“You girls are really good at acting!” Taehyung said, giving them a thumbs-up.

 

“You’re personalities kind of seem the same, except Rosé. You’re quite the bookworm in this.” Hoseok stated.

 

“I seem so cold,” Rosé pouted, “I didn’t know it would seem like that.”

 

“It’s just a character.” Jungkook told her.

 

BLACKPINK entered the classroom, a teacher trying to settle everyone down.

 

“Everyone, I need to assign you your group partners!” The teacher said.

 

“Hey Chaeyoung.” Jimin waved to Rosé.

 

BLACKPINK sat in the row of chairs in front of BTS, Lisa looking back, surprised.

 

“Hey Jimin. You ready for the project?”

 

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” He joked.

 

“From this it seems like Jimin and Rosé have a love story going on.” Namjoon commented.

 

“They don’t.” Jungkook replied quickly. Slow it down, Jungkook. We don’t want the audience to know that you’re getting jealous!

 

“It’s nice to meet you all! I’m Lisa!” She suddenly waved. Some of the BTS members weren’t even paying attention, but they looked at the new girl once she introduced herself.

 

“Nice to meet you, Lisa. I’m Seokjin.” He winked. Lisa looked at him with a surprised expression, not expecting such a flirtatious greeting.

 

“Wow that was cringey.” Yoongi said.

 

“I hated doing it.” Seokjin replied.

 

“Yah, don’t be trying to seduce the new girl already!” Hoseok joked.

 

“Yeah, stay in your lane, Seokjin.” Jisoo told him.

 

“Why? You want me to flirt with you?” Seokjin teased, Jisoo grimacing in response.

 

“Alright everyone, settle down!” The teacher said. When the class quieted down, she began to explain the project.

 

“Ah, so this is the explanation of what starts the plot, right?” Taehyung asked.

 

Namjoon nodded, “This is important.”

 

The teacher basically explained what the project is, describing how certain groups will be doing either dancing, rapping, singing, or a mixture. But we already know how this works, so let’s move on a little, shall we?

 

“I’ve assigned you into groups already, so you can’t pick.” The teacher told them, everyone groaning in response.

 

“Do you think we’ll get in a group?” Lisa asked Jennie.

 

“I hope so, but I think the groups will be co-ed.” Jennie whispered back.

 

The teacher started saying random names, until she finally got to the important people (AKA our characters).

 

“Another dance group will be Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, “The teacher started to say.

 

“Dance?” Taehyung asked under his breath, eyes wide.

 

“And Lalisa Manoban.” The teacher finished.

 

“Oh.” Jennie muttered.

 

Lisa frowned, looking back at the two guys. She looked quite nervous, Rosé patting her back for support.

 

“You got the two nicest guys in Bangtan. You’re fine.” Rosé told her.

 

“Next is a rap group, consisting of Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, and Kim Jennie.” The teacher announced.

 

Jennie shrugged, not really caring about the group she was put in.

 

Yoongi’s face clearly showed some confusion, but Namjoon whispered, “We got a good group.”

 

“Did we though?” Yoongi asked.

 

“The next mixed group is Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Jisoo.” The teacher said.

 

There were some murmurs from the students, all of them expressing their concern with two of the most popular students in school being put in the same group.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Jisoo sighed.

 

Rosé’s expression suddenly went blank, “Oh no.”

 

“What’s wrong?” Lisa asked.

 

“There’s an even number of students in this class.” Rosé stated.

 

“So?” Jisoo responded.

 

“Everyone has been called except,” Rosé started to explain, the teacher’s announcement cutting her off.

 

“And finally since we don’t have enough students, there will be a duet pair that consists of Park Chaeyoung and Jeon Jungkook.”

 

Now the students were gossiping at full volume, everyone knowing how different Jungkook and Chaeyoung are.

 

Rosé clenched her fists, looking behind her at Jungkook. The two made eye contact, Jungkook smirking at her with a look of mischief.

 

“I hate my life.” Rosé mumbled.

 

The scene went on for a little more, until it faded to black.

 

“And there are the groups!” Taehyung said.

 

“Well, the fans already knew what groups we’re in. We’re matching colors, remember?” Jennie replied.

 

“Now we’re doing the first meetings.” Yoongi stated.

 

First it was the dance group. Lisa introduced herself to Jimin and Taehyung again, then they all started coming up with a plan.

 

Taehyung admitted how he can’t dance, so Jimin and Lisa are surprised by this. They wonder why the hell Taehyung was even put in the dance group if he can’t dance, and it’s always going to remain a mystery, apparently. But Jimin suggested that they teach Taehyung, making Lisa excited.

 

“Then it’s settled,” Lisa started to say, smiling, “Taehyung’s going to learn to be a dancing master!”

 

“Yay! So our plot begins!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“It was hard pretending that I couldn’t dance.” Taehyung explains as their first dance number begins on the television.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter