:26: "SpoOOooky!"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ughhh I can’t believe it’s already our last day here!” Lisa frowned, upset.

 

“Yeah, this trip went by so fast… this .” Namjoon added.

 

Everyone was currently chillin in the buffet part of the hotel, all of them already missing the Jeju trip. It did go by fast!

 

“We should have one last hurrah.” Jisoo said.

 

Everyone looked at her, confused on what she meant.

 

“You know, like something we all do together that’s really fun?” Jisoo continued.

 

“Usually when people say one last hurrah, it means that either someone is leaving or we’re gonna do something illegal.” Yoongi responded.

 

“Oh… well, obviously I’m a good person so we’re not doing anything illegal.”

 

“So what would we even do?” Rosé asked.

 

“We’ve already done everything we’ve wanted to.” Jimin said.

 

“We could go to the beach.” Taehyung suggested.

 

“A few of us have already gone there.” Jennie replied.

 

“How about ziplining? I heard that was fun.” Hoseok said.

 

“Half of us did that too.” Jungkook answered.

 

“We could go to,” Namjoon started to suggest.

 

“We’re not going to the bookstore.” Yoongi cut him off.

 

RUDE. Let Namjoon be!

 

“We could just go sightseeing.” Seokjin said.

 

“We’ve already all done that. Just walking around is sightseeing.” Taehyung told him.

 

UGHHH this is difficult! Everyone should have done stuff together so they didn’t have any differences!

 

Wait, is someone missing from this picture right here?

 

…OH! I know!

 

Where’s Hayi? Is she alive?

 

She’s currently not seated at the table… and clearly Jimin doesn’t look like his happy self. They must still be in a rough patch from the whole “we’ve been dating for four months and you already said I love you” thing.

 

“Clearly we’re not going to figure this out, so I have a suggestion.” Rosé stated.

 

“What is it?” Jungkook asked.

 

“We should have a game night!”

 

Everyone was silent, feeling lowkey stupid that they didn’t think of that. It’s actually a really good idea.

 

“We could do it in Hoseok and Seokjin’s room since it’s so big.” Rosé continued.

 

“That’s a really good idea!” Hoseok replied, excited.

 

“Yaaas let’s do it!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“What games are we going to play?” Yoongi asked.

 

Rosé shrugged, “We’ll wing it.”

 

Wow, what a good way to spend their last night! I’m proud of Rosé for coming up with such a fabulous idea.

 

 

…Hello? Where are we right now?

 

Where is everyone? Whose hotel room are we in?

 

Oh, it’s Hayi and Jimin’s room. Nice.

 

Hayi was currently grabbing some shampoo and soap, because she forgot to snag it the night before. She slept in Jisoo’s room last night, and she has no regrets.

 

No they’re not in a huge argument, but staying away from Jimin for a little bit is her way of getting Jimin to tell her what’s going on. One time he was hiding something from her when they went to the amusement park, so she’d sit in a different seat from him in every rollercoaster ride.

 

He was not happy, but hey, it worked! She’s becoming a professional at figuring out Jimin.

 

She’s trying to hurry with getting her bathroom products, because she knows everyone is eating downstairs. She doesn’t want Jimin to come back before she leaves. Jimin probably is already getting triggered about it.

 

So Hayi snagged her stuff, and hurried out of the,

 

“Damn it.” She mumbled.

 

Yes, Jimin just shut the door behind him, and is standing in front so she can’t escape.

 

“Hello there.” He said, glaring at her.

 

“Hey.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Hayi glanced down at the shampoo in her hands, “I was preparing to take a shower.”

 

“In here?” Jimin asked.

 

“…In Jisoo’s room.”

 

“Well how are you going to get to Jisoo’s room if I’m blocking the door?”

 

Hayi sighed, “I guess I won’t then.” She dropped her stuff onto the bed, looking defeated.

 

“I know the tactic that you’re using.” Jimin told her.

 

“Well, yeah, I’ve used it before.”

 

“So you think it’s going to work on me?”

 

Hayi stared at Jimin for a few seconds, noticing the bags under his eyes.

 

“Yes because, from what I see, you couldn’t sleep last night because I wasn’t with you in bed.” Hayi smirked.

 

“Goddammit.” Jimin mumbled, touching it eyes.

 

“You know why I have to do it.”

 

Jimin sighed, “Yes, I do. But it’s such an annoying process for me.”

 

“Well it makes you speak up.”

 

The two were silent and Jimin sat on the bed, wanting Hayi to sit next to him.

 

Hayi plopped down onto the bed, waiting for Jimin’s explanation.

 

“When you ran out on me yesterday, I honestly had no clue what I did. I sat there for a solid twenty minutes, rethinking our conversation.” Jimin started to say.

 

“So you still haven’t realized what you said?”

 

“No, I did,” Jimin replied, feeling somewhat embarrassed, “And when I remembered what I said, I realized how spooked you must have felt in that moment; especially because I didn’t say anything after that.”

 

“Yes, it was quite spooky.” Hayi giggled.

 

“And then I just felt really bad that I scared you like that. Obviously I’m not there yet, but not responding probably made it seem like I didn’t care that I said that or something.” Jimin told her.

 

Hayi grinned, “That’s exactly what I wanted to hear.”

 

“In the moment I was trying to gather my thoughts, and everything happened so quickly… I just didn’t respond. I wanted to come up with an explanation that wasn’t half-assed.”

 

Awww yay, he realized he was being stupid in the moment. Now Hayi should feel better! Yay, the couple’s problem is solved!

 

“So, just to make sure, you’re not in love with me, correct?” Hayi asked, wanting reassurance.

 

Jimin chuckled, “No, I’m not. But later on… you never know.”

 

“Good answer.”

 

“What about you?”

 

“What? If I’m in love with you?” She responded, confused.

 

Jimin shook his head, “No, just if you could see it down the road.”

 

“Oh, I see…” Hayi was silent for a moment, thinking about it, “I mean, probably. I really enjoy spending time with you. I really, really like you, Jimin.”

 

“I feel the same way.” Jimin smiled.

 

And so the two made-out for a bit after that. What? They have time to do it… the game night is many hours away.

 

 

“Wow, how have we not sat here before?” Rosé asked, looking off the balcony.

 

Jungkook and Rosé were currently sitting on the balcony outside of their hotel room enjoying the amazing view of Jeju Island. They’ve done everything that they have wanted to do on this trip, so now they’re just chillin’.

 

“I don’t know… I think we were too busy doing daring things.” Jungkook replied.

 

Oh right. They went ziplining, went on some hella fast boat, jet-skied, etc. They did a lot of active stuff on this trip.

 

“I can’t believe it’s already our last day…” Rosé muttered.

 

“Yeah, this went by really fast.”

 

“When we get back, BLACKPINK is doing some Vlive thing for our comeback, and then it’ll be nonstop promoting.”

 

“At least you got a break before the madness, right?” Jungkook responded.

 

She shrugged, “I guess. I just wish I had more time.”

 

“Well the good thing is that part of your promotions is our skit thing. So I’ll be there with you.”

 

“Ooh, that’s true. I’m looking forward to that.” Rosé smirked.

 

“When is that anyways?”

 

“What, when they film us watching it?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Uh,” Rosé thought about it, “I don’t think it was set yet.”

 

“Really?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Actually, I think I got a text from my manager about it last night.” Rosé said, taking out her phone. She scrolled through her messages, “Oh, it’s next week!”

 

“That’s kind of short notice.”

 

“Is it thought?”

 

Jungkook nodded, “Well, the last concert in the Wings Tour is next week.”

 

“What day? This says Friday night primetime.” Rosé said.

 

“…Thursday.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah… I’m not surprised that this happened though.” Jungkook shrugged.

 

“Well, what are you doing before then?” Rosé asked.

 

“I think BTS has some photoshoot in Japan and that’s it.”

 

“So it’s fine! You’ll have time to chill. Anyways, it’s like you said: at least you got a vacation before the madness.”

 

“Ah, such words of wisdom.” He joked.

 

“Chaeyoung,” Jungkook started to say.

 

“Uh oh.”

 

“What?”

 

“When you call me by my real name, you’re either lowkey angry or you’re going to be saying something really corny.” Rosé giggled.

 

“You know me so well.” He replied overdramatically, then continued with what he was going to say, “I had a really fun time with you here.”

 

“And I had a very fun time with you as well.”

 

“I’m really glad we were able to go somewhere together… it really made it feel like we were on a couple’s retreat.” Jungkook said.

 

Rosé laughed, “A couple’s retreat?”

 

“Yeah! A retreat for couples!”

 

“Oh my god.”

 

“What, does that sound stupid? I thought that was a thing.” Jungkook frowned.

 

“I think it is, but I didn’t expect you to describe our trip with that title.”

 

Jungkook chuckled, “It seemed like the best fit.”

 

Aw, I love when these two are giggly with one another.

 

“I’m also glad that we got to do some things on our own without the others.” Jungkook continued.

 

“Me too. I’m glad we had alone time.”

 

Jungkook stared at her for a few moments, grinning, “You’re wonderful.”

 

Rosé fanned herself dramatically, “Aw stop, you’re making me blush.”

 

“Well you are!”

 

“So are you!”

 

“Aw, thanks.” Jungkook said cutely.

 

Rosé laughed, then looked at the view again. Wow, look at that beautiful landscape. So lush, so extravagant!

 

She looked at the road where small cars passed and people on strange bikes rode by. Rosé noticed a white van parked by some bushes near the front gate of the hotel, finding it weird how a vehicle like that was suddenly there. The only white vans she knows about is the creepy ones that spooky people use to lure children and…

 

Uh oh.

 

Paparazzi.

 

OH GOD the paparazzi is here! Look at them! They’re getting their things together!

 

“Uh, Jungkook,” Rosé started to say.

 

“What is it?” He asked, noticing her worried expression.

 

Rosé pointed to the van that was in the distance, and Jungkook’s eyes widened.

 

“Is that the paparazzi?” Jungkook said, now becoming nervous.

 

She nodded, “It is indeed the paparazzi.”

 

“How did they find us?”

 

“I don’t know!”

 

Jungkook was silently freaking out, but he was also trying to think of how their vacation was leaked.

 

Oh. Now he remembers.

 

“Why does it look like you figured the mystery out?” Rosé asked.

 

“Because I know how our location got leaked… Jimin posted a really vague picture of the botanical garden he went to with Hayi, and apparently the fans and media outlets figured it out.” Jungkook replied.

 

“And how vague was this picture?”

 

“Really vague. He literally posted a picture of one flower.”

 

“Wow, your fans are really intelligent… and lowkey scary.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter