:12: "Enlighten me."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why is it that every single week there’s more and more gossip?” Lisa asked.

 

Here we go! Yet another gossip session with BLACKPINK!

 

“It’s because so much unexpected stuff keeps happening!” Jennie replied.

 

Rosé, Jennie, and Lisa all looked at Jisoo, who was looking hella guilty.

 

Jisoo frowned, “I know, I know.”

 

“You know what?” Jennie asked, sounding like a mother.

 

“I know what I did was wrong. But why isn’t Lisa in trouble?”

 

“Yah, I had a reason! You didn’t! Taehyung and I were fake dating but you and Seokjin were not!” Lisa replied.

 

“Chi-Chu, you know that you can’t continue what you two did, right?” Jennie asked.

 

Rosé watched this conversation, already feeling bad about herself. Maybe she should have told her friends about Jungkook earlier… she hasn’t even done it yet! Jisoo only kissed Seokjin and Jennie’s giving her a stern talk!

 

“Yeah…” Jisoo muttered.

 

“So you have feelings for Seokjin?” Lisa responded, wanting a clear answer.

 

Jisoo was silent for a few moments, then shrugged, “I don’t know. In the moment I think I did, but after I felt strange… like, I was half-excited, half-regretful.”

 

“That’s probably because you knew that you had a dating ban, but you still kissed anyways.” Rosé said.

 

“I guess… but I feel like it was because of another reason.” Jisoo replied, still confused.

 

Well, have fun figuring that out, Jisoo.

 

 

“Why do you look so happy today, hyung?” Jungkook asked Seokjin.

 

He shrugged, “I’m excited to finish the final song in our next skit meeting, I guess.”

 

Suuuuuure Seokjin. Little does Jungkook know, Seokjin is looking forward to seeing, and maybe kissing, Jisoo again soon.

 

Jungkook looked at him, suspicious, “You’re that excited for a meeting?”

 

“Yes.” Seokjin replied.

 

Yoongi now walked into the room, noticing the stupid grin plastered on Seokjin’s face. He stared at his hyung for a few moments, then sighed, “Who in their right mind would let you kiss them?”

 

Seokjin’s eyes widened, “What?”

 

Jungkook was surprised by this statement from Yoongi, but it actually does make sense. That’s the way Seokjin acts when he gets some sort of action. Jungkook on the other hand has a great pokerface.

 

“That’s your kiss face. You’re so obvious.” Yoongi told him.

 

Seokjin frowned, “I am?”

 

“So you admit it?” Jungkook asked.

 

“What, no! I didn’t admit anything! Yaaahhhh stop teaming up on me!”

 

“And now you’re getting defensive. A common mistake for rookie liars.” Yoongi said.

 

“Who did you kiss, hyung?” Jungkook asked, interested in the drama.

 

Seokjin sighed, looking back and forth between his two friends, “Where’s Hoseok?”

 

“You kissed Hoseok?” Jungkook’s eyes widened, disgusted.

 

“Hoseok isn’t here.” Yoongi stated, already knowing Seokjin’s answer.

 

“Okay,” Seokjin said, taking a deep breath, “I kissed Jisoo.”

 

“So you like her?”

 

“Y-Yes.” Seokjin replied, trying to sound confident.

 

“And you don’t want to say that in front of Hoseok because of your promise?” Yoongi asked.

 

Seokjin nodded, then paused, “…How do you know about that?”

 

“Hoseok hyung told us.” Jungkook responded.

 

“Why did he do that?” Seokjin asked, lowkey upset.

 

“We asked him why you and him act so weird when talking about the skit, and Hoseok explained the promise you made, and how it’s hard for the both of you to not fall for a pretty girl like Jisoo. He said he believes that you can keep the promise, because he trusts you.” Yoongi explained.

 

Seokjin felt bad hearing about this, “But, um, did he say that he’ll have trouble keeping it? The promise, I mean.”

 

“He said he can. Friendship is more important than girls.”

 

Ooh, Seokjin. You must feel SO guilty right now!

 

 

“Wow, look at us go!” Lisa exclaimed, busting out some smooth moves.

 

The dance group is progressing nicely with their storyline choreography, but there is some strange vibe in the air.

 

Oh, it must be because Taehyung is feeling shy around Lisa.

 

“Lisa,” Taehyung started to say as she walked into the room.

 

“Yes Taehyungie?” Lisa smiled, still going along with the joke.

 

Taehyung glanced at Jimin, who was waiting for him tell the truth, “I told Jimin that we’re not really dating.”

 

Lisa was silent for a few moments, surprised, “Oh, alright. It was fun while it lasted!”

 

“I thought you’d be upset that I told him without you.”

 

Lisa shrugged, “I’m not good at admitting things anyways, so you’re forgiven!”

 

Taehyung grinned, “Great!”

 

“You two did a really good job fake-dating though. You even convinced Hayi, and she’s quite stubborn.” Jimin joked.

 

“It was a really good way to practice acting!” Lisa replied, then turned to Taehyung, “Since we’re not doing that anymore, I need you to teach me your acting ways. The dating thing was a nice exercise, but I need more training! I want the skit to be really good.”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened, “You still want me to teach you?” He looked at Jimin, and you could tell that he wasn’t too excited about that idea.

 

Lisa nodded, “Of course! We can set up sessions!”

 

How can Taehyung say no to that cute face of hers?

 

“Alright, we should! When shall we start?” Taehyung smiled, Jimin rolling his eyes in response.

 

“We should do it as soon as possible,” Lisa muttered, then spoke up when she came up with a day, “How’s after our next meeting?”

 

“It’s a date!” Taehyung replied, then corrected himself, “I mean, alright!”

 

Good save, Taehyung.

 

Taehyung was trying to psych himself up for his session with Lisa during the whole skit meeting. He’d talk sometimes, and then participate in making choreography, but then he’d just walk in circles like a crazy man.

 

Lisa thought this was hilarious, and she thought Taehyung was joking around the whole time.

 

Jimin knew that Taehyung was trying to prepare himself, and he knew that Taehyung will not be able to resist Lisa when they have that acting-meeting. But he has to trust Taehyung to make the right decision.

 

You know, we still have yet to get Lisa’s take on the kiss situation; it’s been two chapters! Maybe we’ll find out later? I hope we will soon…

 

“Taehyung, I think it’ll be funny if you stumble in the next part, and we have to overdramatically catch you before you fall.” Jimin said.

 

“That would be funny!” Lisa commented.

 

“So when do I actually become good at dancing in this?” Taehyung asked.

 

“When the bridge of the song comes.” Jimin replied.

 

“And then we’ll bust out some wild moves?”

 

“Absolutely.”

 

Soon the meeting ended, and it was time for Taehyung and Lisa to have their session. Jimin was the only one to exit the dance studio, because Taehyung and Lisa were going to practice in there. So, Jimin went to visit Hayi.

 

He walked in while Hayi was sampling some lyrics for the song in the recording booth. Wow her voice is beautiful. She noticed Jimin walk in, so she stopped in order to talk with her boytoy.

 

“What bring you here?” Hayi asked, smirking.

 

“Our meeting ended a little early since Taehyung and Lisa are going to have an ‘acting session’.” Jimin replied.

 

“Why do you say that like they’re going to sleep together or something?”

 

“I told you about Taehyung, right?”

 

Hayi nodded, “Yeah, and how they fooled us but he actually ended up liking her anyways.”

 

“So I’m just concerned for him. He gets caught up in his feelings easily.”

 

“You need to trust that he won’t be stupid.” Hayi stated, “Anyways, if he does get swept up in it, at least it’s with a girl he’s kissed before.”

 

“True… I just wonder if Lisa will get uncomfortable from it.”

 

“I guess we’ll have to see. So that’s all you wanted to tell me?”

 

Jimin shrugged, “Basically,” he looked at the recording studio, “Want to collab?”

 

“What, make-out in the recording studio?” Hayi asked, confused.

 

“No, like, actually record something together.”

 

“Oh, alright.”

 

They’re such a normal couple. Which is good, because everyone else is messed up.

 

“Acting is quite easy if you think about it. You’re just having a normal, everyday conversation, but you’re just playing someone else.” Taehyung stated.

 

Lisa nodded, interested on what he has to day, “That’s so cool!”

 

Wow, she gets excited quite easily, doesn’t she?

 

Taehyung chuckled, “I guess so. But that’s just the basis of it.”

 

Am I the only one that’s noticed that Lisa has been using a lot of exclamation points lately? I mean, she’s a happy girl, but she seems a little too happy.

 

Taehyung started to explain more about the acting world (and it was quite boring), while Lisa intently listened, nodding along. Her eyes first went from her notepad where she was jotting notes down, then to Taehyung, then to… Taehyung’s eyes… and… Taehyung’s soft-looking lips. And then her eyes went to… they’re still on his lips.

 

Uh… Lisa? You’re staring at his mouth.

 

She unintentionally bit her lip, thinking about the moment they kissed several days ago.

 

Oh, here we go. It’s her view of the kiss!
 

Ever since Taehyung and Lisa kissed, she’s felt really excited around him. What, the kiss itself was wild! Lisa was all for it! It’s been a while since she’s been kissed… but hey, good for her!

 

Yes, Lisa knows that she has a dating ban, but DAMN that’s tragic since Taehyung is such a good kisser. Ah, he’s so cute! Look at the way he’s talking about acting!

 

If only Taehyung would kiss her. But she can tell that Taehyung just wants to be friends with her. Look at the way he’s sitting! So reserved and professional… now if that doesn’t say “friendzone”, I don’t know what does!

 

“Wow, Taehyung! You’re so knowledgeable.” Lisa grinned when he finished talking.

 

“Ah, thanks. I don’t think I’m that smart in the acting world though. I’m still considered a rookie.”

 

“Well, you’re more professional than I am!”

 

Ah, so cute! Lisa, stop being so cute!

 

Taehyung, stop being so cute!

 

Wow, so they both find each other adorable, but they also think that the other person just wants to be friends. How tragic.

 

 

Alright Jisoo, it’s finally time to face your fears and put up with your mistake. But honestly, was it a mistake? Because that kiss was pretty nice.

 

As she walked to the room, Jisoo tried to motivate herself with “you can do it” and “no regrets”… it didn’t work that well.

 

She slowly opened the door, knowing that Seokjin was probably sitting down on the laptop.

 

“Hello op,” Jisoo began to say, then stopped once she saw who was sitting there.

 

“Jisoo!” Hoseok grinned, waving to her.

 

She smiled, happy to see her friend, “Hobi!”

 

Yay, he’s not ill anymore! Praise the lord.

 

“It’s been a while!” He joked.

 

“It’s only been a week.”

 

“But it felt like forever!”

 

Jisoo laughed, “I know, it felt like months!”

 

Aw, they’re joking around again.

 

Jisoo sat in the chair next to Hoseok, and he turned to her, “How’s it going?”

 

It’s not going well. The guy she kissed is going to enter the room any moment as she sits next to the man she almost kissed. Oh Jisoo.

 

“Everything’s going swell! How about you?”

 

Hoseok shrugged, “Same old stuff.”

 

Jisoo looked up at Hoseok, seeing how he looked so happy to see her. He’s always in such a positive mood; she can’t help but smile with him! It’s nice to have someone positive in your life.

 

“I’m so glad that you were able to come today! I was worried that you still wouldn’t feel well enough to make it.” Jisoo said genuinely.

 

Hoseok was silent, not knowing how to respond to what she just said.

 

What is she even talking about?

 

He flashed a confused expression, “Uh, I mean, I’m glad I could come too!... But what do you mean by ‘not feeling well enough’?”

 

“Well, you weren’t feeling good last meeting! I was surprised when Seokjin told me that, because you seem like the type of guy who fights through sickness, you know? But it must have been pretty bad to miss a meeting.” Jisoo replied, not fazed by his confusion.

 

“Sick?” Hoseok whispered to himself.

 

He hasn’t been sick for a year! Why does she think he skipped a meeting due to a cold?

 

Hoseok was told that,

 

…Hoseok was told that last meeting was cancelled because Jisoo had an Inkigayo scheduling conflict.

 

Seokjin told him that.

 

Jisoo watched Hoseok be deep in tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter