:19: "No drama here."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No way. You’re not doing that.” Lisa gasped, shocked.

 

“I think I have to.” Jisoo muttered.

 

“Jisoo, this is just all getting in your head. You should think it over more instead of backing out completely.” Jennie told her.

 

Wait, what did Jisoo tell them?

 

“Why do you want to do this?” Rosé asked.

 

Jisoo shrugged, “I just feel guilty, you know? It’s eating me up inside. At first I thought everything would be better since Hoseok knew… but now it just feels so much worse. I don’t know why.”

 

“Is it because he said he has feelings for you too?” Lisa said.

 

“I think so. But I just have no idea why that would change anything. I just need time to process everything… I don’t even know if I have feelings for either of them… is that bad?” Jisoo responded.

 

Jennie put her arm around Jisoo, comforting her, “Unnie, it’s not bad if you don’t have feelings for either of them. Hey, maybe you do and you just haven’t realized it yet! You’ve been dating Seokjin anyways, so there must be something.”

 

“I know.” Jisoo said quietly.

 

“Have you told him that you like him yet?”

 

“No, I haven’t. I don’t want to tell him until I’m a hundred-percent sure, you know?”

 

“That’s understandable,” Rosé started to say, “But, can I suggest something?”

 

“Go for it.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Take a few steps back. I know Jendeukie just said to figure things out, but I honestly feel like you should spend your free time alone. If you miss one of them while you’re by yourself, that means you have feelings for them, if,” Rosé was explaining.

 

“Why are you saying ‘them’?” Jisoo suddenly asked.

 

“I’m talking about Seokjin and Hoseok.”

 

“I-I know, but why would you think I have feelings for Hoseok? I just feel guilty, that’s all.”

 

The three girls were silent, not really knowing how to respond.

 

“So you have feelings for only Seokjin?” Lisa said, confused.

 

“Y-Yeah.” Jisoo said wearily.

 

“You don’t sound too sure about that.” Jennie responded.

 

Jisoo sighed, rubbing her temples, “I only like Seokjin. The only reason why I’m going to do this is to figure out if dating him is worth causing pain to another friend of mine.”

 

“Alright, whatever you say.” Rosé stated.

 

Jisoo glanced at the three girls, noticing their strange expressions, “Why do you guys assume stuff like that?”

 

“Unnie, calm it down.” Lisa said.

 

“Ughhh I need some time alone.”

 

The three girls left, feeling like Jisoo is hiding something. She’s pretty stressed right now, and she doesn’t handle it very well.

 

 

“Why do you want us to go with you to Jeju Island?” Yoongi asked, confused.

 

“Did you even get permission?” Namjoon added.

 

“We haven’t even started filming yet.”

 

“Hey, slow it down! It was just an idea!” Taehyung told them.

 

“Yeah, the three of us came up with the idea. We thought it would be fun to bring a group with no drama… Unless you guys have drama going on.” Jimin said.

 

“No drama here.” Yoongi replied. Yeah, alright Yoongi.

 

“Great! I was gonna talk to Bang PD-nim next week about it.”

 

“Wow, you two are really set on going, aren’t ya.” Namjoon chuckled.

 

“C’mon hyung, it would be fun!” Taehyung said, getting excited.

 

“It really would be.”

 

Wow, even Namjoon is up for the adventure. If Namjoon’s in, I’m in. If I’m in, Bang Si-Hyuk is in. If Bang Si-Hyuk is in… We’re going on vacation.

 

 

“Alright, so today we will be filming only the scenes with all of you. We’ll start off with BLACKPINK’s group scenes, then BTS’s. Once we finish those, we’ll all come back together to do the whole group ones.” Jae-sang explained.

 

It is now the first day of filming, and everyone’s hella excited. All of their preparations for this skit will finally pay off!

 

BTS went to another room to wait for BLACKPINK, because they’re not allowed to see BLACKPINK’s individual scenes. It’s quite secretive.

 

The girls got to hair and makeup, getting in regular school uniforms and such. Jisoo’s hair and makeup took the longest, because she had to look primped since she’s the popular girl in the skit. Jennie and Lisa had the least since their characters are considered “regular”, while Rosé had to put her hair into a ponytail and wear a pair of fake glasses.

 

“For this scene, you’ll be walking down the school hallway talking about the upcoming project that everyone is talking about. Some of the extras will say hi to Jisoo, while Lisa looks very shy since she’s new. Rosé, you need to be focused on your book while Jennie is basically the only one talking throughout the scene.” Jae-sang explained.

 

“Sounds good to me.” Jennie replied.

 

Everyone got onto set, and the scene began.

 

“Wow, this school is a lot bigger than I expected…” Lisa said nervously.

 

Jennie chuckled, “You’ll get used to it. Honestly, it’s not as big as it seems.”

 

“Yeah, getting to class is easy.” Jisoo added.

 

“Your first class is with us anyways, so you can sit with us!” Jennie said.

 

Lisa grinned, “Great! Thank you!”

 

The extras started saying hi to Jisoo, who waved back with a flirtatious grin. Wow, they’re really getting into it!

 

“So what do you guys think is up with this project everyone’s talking about?” Jisoo asked.

 

Jennie shrugged, “I have no idea what it’s about. But I know it’ll count a lot.”

 

“It’s a project where we’re split up into groups and we’re assigned a certain kind of number. For example, one of us will have to do a dance, while another may do a singing performance. It counts for sixty-percent of our grade this year.” Rosé suddenly stated.

 

“Sixty-percent?” Lisa asked, surprised.

 

Rosé nodded, “It’ll be fine though. A lot of the people in our class are nice… well, except,”

 

“Bangtan.” Jennie finished her sentence.

 

“What is a Bangtan?” Lisa responded.

 

“Bangtan is a group of seven guys in our school who are really popular… some are more popular than others, but you get it. Some of them are really nice, while a handful have huge egos.” Jisoo explained.

 

The “bell” rang, and the four girls exited the set, the scene finally ending.

 

“Whoa, that was a really good take!” Lisa exclaimed happily.

 

“It was… we might just use that one.” Jae-sang replied.

 

The girls did a few more of their scenes, but they didn’t do the ones they had near the end of the skit, because that will reveal too much of the plot to them!

 

The staff was pleasantly surprised by the girl’s acting abilities, and they were able to shoot a lot of the scenes in one take.

 

It was now BTS’s turn, and, uh, they weren’t so lucky with filming.

 

“Agh, another take?” Taehyung asked, annoyed.

 

“This is the fifth one.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“It’s because Jungkook keeps messing up!” Jimin said.

 

“Hey, don’t blame me!” Jungkook retorted, feeling targeted.

 

“I promise this will be the last one. Everyone in their place!” Jae-sang said, and everyone got ready to film.

 

The scene they had the most trouble was when the boys found out who their partners were. Acting like they hate BLACKPINK isn’t really fun.

 

“Guys, it isn’t that bad.” Namjoon said, the scene now starting.

 

“It is for me.” Seokjin replied.

 

“Yah, that’s because you don’t want another ego messing with yours!” Taehyung joked.

 

“Who even are some of these girls? I know Jisoo and Rosé, but are Jennie and Lisa new?” Yoongi asked.

 

Namjoon nodded, “Jennie is fairly new while Lisa came here a week ago.”

 

“I don’t think Lisa even speaks Korean that well. Actually, I’ve never even heard her speak.” Jimin commented.

 

“At least you’re girl can’t talk.” Jungkook mumbled.

 

Hoseok laughed, “Ooh, you got Chaeyoung! That’s going to be fun to watch.”

 

“Don’t even start with that.”

 

“He’s angry!” Taehyung grinned, amused.

 

“C’mon guys, we got to get to class. You can complain later.” Namjoon told them.

 

Aaaaand cut!

 

“Wow, that take was actually decent!” Jimin smiled.

 

“We’re going to use that one.” Jae-sang said, giving the guys a thumbs-up.

 

The guys had to do a few more scenes before finally being able to finish, but after that they had to do scenes with BLACKPINK.

 

The scenes that they all had to do together weren’t bad at all; it was just them sitting in a classroom listening to the “teacher” talking about the project. They just had to film everyone’s reactions when they were given what group they were in. No big deal here!

 

“I’ve worn a school uniform way too many times than I should.” Jimin joked.

 

“It’s weird to be in one of these again.” Rosé replied.

 

“Ah, it feels like it was only yesterday the last time I wore one of these.” Jisoo reminisced.

 

Seokjin chuckled, “Didn’t you have to wear some for a photoshoot?”

 

“Oh, you’re right!”

 

Everyone talked for a few more minutes, until Jae-sang called up the first group to film, which was the dance group. All of the other members of BTS and BLACKPINK went somewhere else to chat, waiting for their turn.

 

“So this will be the scene where Jimin and Lisa find out that V can’t dance that well. Do you have the lines memorized?” Jae-sang asked.

 

“We’re good.” They replied.

 

“Alright then, everyone get into places.”

 

The dance group was currently in the classroom set, waiting for their cue.

 

“Taehyung, why are you so nervous?” Jimin asked, starting the scene.

 

“Ah, well,” Taehyung muttered, trying to sound confident, “I-I can’t dance.”

 

“You can’t? But how is that,”

 

“Possible? I know, it’s weird because all of you guys can dance,” Taehyung started to say.

 

“What, are you worse than Namjoon?” Jimin joked.

 

Taehyung was silent for a few moments, “Maybe.”

 

“Oh god, Taehyung.”

 

“I wonder why our teacher put you in this group…” Lisa said.

 

“Thanks.” Taehyung replied sarcastically.

 

“Oh no! I didn’t mean it like that! I’m just wondering about why she wants you in this group.”

 

“She probably thought that I could dance.” Taehyung responded.

 

“Maybe… or maybe she wants you to learn.” Jimin stated.

 

“Ooh, do you mean she expects us to teach him?” Lisa asked, getting excited.

 

Jimin grinned, “Yeah, it does. Get ready, Taehyung.”

 

“Oh no, come on! This is embarrassing… I should be able to learn it on my own… I’ve been trying to.” Taehyung said.

 

“How has that been working out for you?”

 

“Not well.”

 

“Then it’s settled,” Lisa started to say, smiling, “Taehyung’s going to learn to be a dancing master!”

 

And cut!

 

“That was pretty good, but Lisa, you need to act much shyer. Remember that you’re new to the school.” Jae-sang told her.

 

“Oh, alright. I’ll try!” Lisa responded. She thought she did pretty well.

 

So they did the scene over again, but this time Jae-sang thought Lisa sounded too shy.

 

“Oh, uh, really? I thought I,” Lisa was saying.

 

“Just try it one more time.” Jae-sang said.

 

Lisa frowned, everyone getting back into place.

 

“Just try to not make eye contact, and awkwardly look at the floor. You can speak normally, just make your body language closed-off.” Taehyung whispered to her.

 

“Alright!”

 

How kind! Taehyung is always so helpful.

 

They did the scene again, and this time it actually turned out quite well!

 

“There you go, that was great.” Jae-sang said to Lisa.

 

“Thank you!”

 

Taehyung clapped, “Great job, Lisa!”

 

“Aw, stop, you’re making me blush.” Lisa joked.

 

Jimin noticed how Lisa was actually blushing from Taehyung’s comment, confused why that normal statement flattered her so much.

 

Lately Lisa’s been quite talkative to Taehyung lately; sometimes she only says a few words to Jimin! It’s not like she’s ignoring Jimin on purpose, but her constantly joking around with Taehyung makes him think,

 

Whoa. Wait. Does Lisa…? Does Lisa have feelings for Taehyung?

 

Jimin watched how Taehyung and Lisa were currently talking, Lisa hitting his arm playfully, and laughing a little too hard at his terrible jokes.

 

Hmm…. Interesting. Well, if Lisa is into Taehyung, which would mean that Taehyung can ask Lisa out. The problem with that is BLACKPINK has a dating ban.

 

Well, that didn’t stop Seokjin.

 

“Alright, since we’re pressed for time, we only have time to record your dance numbers. We were supposed to get more than that, but filming prior to this took a little too long.” Jae-sang explained.

 

What he means is that BTS messed their scenes up so much, the staff has to put off some scenes until next time.

 

“Where are we recording the dance numbers?” Jimin asked.

 

“The one that is connected with the storyline will be filmed in an empty classroom set, while the final one will be in a regular dance studio.” Jae-sang said.

 

Everyone hurried to the other set, wanting to be on schedule. BTS just had to mess up their scenes.

 

“We don’t have time to film the scene that leads up to the first number, so you’re just going to have to start right off the bat.”

 

“Sounds good.” Taehyung replied.

 

The three got into place, Taehyung trying to get into actor-mode. He needs to look like he can’t dance… how does he do that again?

 

“Remember Taehyung, in this you have a crush on Lisa, so when she’s showing you the moves you have to look at her fondly and such.” Jae-sang said.

 

“Alright.”

 

Well that isn’t going to be too hard.

 

The cameras started rolling, and the music began. Jimin and Lisa began to dance, Taehyung trying to copy their moves but failing. It was really funny to witness.

 

Jimin would “explain” the moves during the song, and Taehyung wouldn’t be able to follow along. Then it was Lisa’s turn to teach, and Taehyung smiled brightly, following along.

 

The three slowly got into sync, Taehyung still trying his best to seem bad at dancing. The number is basically a montage of Taehyung learning how to dance, so they had to do multiple takes of the song.

 

Lisa and Taehyung would smile at one another during the number, Lisa trying her best not to blush from how attractive Taehyung is.

 

They did about four takes of the first dance, which was very tiring… but they still have another number to do!

 

“Just so you know, next time we’re going to do an individual shot with Taehyung and Lisa. Jimin, you can’t arrive at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter