:20: "One day."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m a jerk.” Jisoo mumbled.

 

Oh, here we go again.

 

“Chi-Chu, you’re not a jerk. You’re just confused.” Jennie replied.

 

“Sure I’m confused, but it feels like I’m messing with two people’s lives! I didn’t even know I was causing pain to Hoseok and I just dumped Seokjin for no good reason!”

 

At least she’s acknowledging it. She’s been really indecisive lately… it’s kind of annoying.

 

“Okay that may be true, but at least you’re not leading them on! I think if you stayed with Seokjin it would have been much worse.” Lisa told her.

 

“Yeah, but what if Hoseok thinks I broke up with Seokjin because I like him instead? Isn’t that mean?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I don’t think he thinks that.” Rosé stated.

 

“He might.”

 

Jennie sighed, “Unnie, you’re over-thinking this.”

 

“No, trust me, I’m not.”

 

She’s really not.

 

“I would say you shouldn’t see them for a solid week so you can figure things out, but you don’t have that ability.” Rosé said.

 

Yeah, she needs a getaway. She really needs to figure her out.

 

Hey, I know what would help!

 

“I really do.” Jisoo muttered, trying to think of ideas.

 

Rosé has an idea of what to do, but her and Jungkook haven’t even gotten permission to do it yet.

 

Oh, you have no idea what she and Jungkook were going to do, right? You’ll see.

 

 

“You did?” Namjoon asked, surprised.

 

“Yeah,” Seokjin shrugged, “It’s alright though. It’s better that she did it now rather than later.”

 

I guess Seokjin just told his friends about what happened.

 

“That’s true. If she’s confused then she’ll probably come back to you. She just needs to sort things out.” Yoongi stated.

 

“Maybe.”

 

Hoseok was shocked by this. Sure he kind of knew that Jisoo was going to break things off, but having it actually happen is strange for him.

 

“Did she say why?” Jungkook asked.

 

“She said she needs time to wrap her head around everything.”

 

“What does that even mean? Did something happen?” Jimin said.

 

Seokjin glanced at Hoseok, and then back to Jimin, “We just got together quickly.”

 

“Ah, I see. So there is still a chance.” Taehyung responded.

 

“It’s her decision,” Seokjin was saying, “Anyways, its best if I give her some space. I mean, I’ll still talk to her, but I want her to have time to figure things out.”

 

“Ah, you’re such a good guy!” Namjoon gave his friend a thumbs-up.

 

What does this mean now? Does this mean that Jisoo might not like Seokjin at all in that way? Hoseok sat there, listening to Seokjin and the other members talk about Jisoo, not really knowing what to think about things.

 

She has been off lately, but that’s most likely because she heard Hoseok and Seokjin’s conversation. Sure she’s confused about everything, but is she handling it the right way?

 

Hoseok’s going to try his best and not slip up again. That’s the best thing to do. He doesn’t want to make Jisoo any more confused… even if it’s in his favor.

 

 

“I hope you two psyched yourself up, because this is going to be a kiss scene.” Jae-sang stated.

 

OMG Who is it?!

 

Jungkook tried not to grin, “Oh, really?”

 

Oh, alright, that isn’t so exciting.

 

“Yeah, and you two are the most risqué group so…” Jae-sang tried to say.

 

“It has to be pushing the boundaries a little?” Rosé asked.

 

He nodded, “Just a tad.”

 

Well that isn’t so bad!

 

“Is this skit going to be rated nineteen-plus?” Jungkook said.

 

Jae-sang shrugged, “That’s for the network to decide.”

 

“But if we’re the only group that’s a little out there… will it be fine?” Rosé joined in.

 

“I hope so. I think this script if very well made.” Jae-sang replied.

 

Jungkook and Rosé got into their outfits, ready to film the scene. It’s weird because the two have to be in character when they kiss, so Jungkook has to be a little more in control. Rosé is supposed to be the smart and somewhat socially-awkward student, so she has to be nervous about it.

 

This is when acting-skills need to start kicking in.

 

“Alright, start rolling!” Jae-sang said, signaling for the scene to start.

 

This set was different from the others, because it takes place in someone’s “house”. By house, I mean a set designed to look like some room of someone’s home. Does this sound familiar? You know, how Jungkook and Rosé shared their first kiss in a house? Ooh, the connections!

 

It’s time to start the scene!

 

Rosé was currently holding a book, Jungkook watching her read.

 

“Is that all you do?” He asked.

 

“What… read?”

 

“Yeah. Even in class I see you reading. I feel like that’s the only thing you do besides studying.”

 

“I do other things.” Rosé mumbled.

 

“Like what?” Jungkook responded, smirking.

 

Roseanna was silent for a few moments, closing her book, “Uh, I write.”

 

“Write what? Stories?”

 

“No,” Rosé replied, her voice becoming much quieter, “Songs.”

 

“You write songs?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

Jungkook smirked, “Are you just making something up?”

 

“No, I actually write songs.”

 

“Then sing one for me.”

 

“I’m not going to randomly,” Rosé started to say.

 

“Then I don’t believe you.” Jungkook crossed his arms.

 

 Rosé rolled her eyes, “You’re so childish.”

 

“Just sing one line.”

 

“…One line?”

 

“Yes.”

 

She sighed, “Fine.”

 

So Rosé sang a random line of a song, Jungkook pretending to be mesmerized by her for the first time. Jungkook sat next to Rosé, who was continuing to sing (longer than one line).

 

When she finally stopped, their faces were close, Jungkook slowly leaning in. The staff was flipping out because this was the first kiss that’s being filmed, so seeing two famous idols make-out is pretty wild~!

 

Their lips met, Jungkook already bringing his hands down Rosé’s hips. She quickly straddled him, their lips moving at a faster pace. Rosé’s arms wrapped around his neck, letting Jungkook’s tongue slip through to get more of a taste.

 

“Cut.” Jae-sang said.

 

…They’re still kissing.

 

The staff exchanged glanced, not knowing why Jungkook and Rosé were still making-out.

 

“Cut!” Jae-sang said louder, causing the two to stop.

 

Jungkook and Rosé parted, looking at the staff members. They didn’t seem fazed by it, which seemed pretty suspicious.

 

“I said cut a while ago.” Jae-sang stated.

 

“Oh, um, sorry!” Rosé said, her face warming up from embarrassment.

 

“That was a really good take though. Both of your acting skills are great in this.”

 

“Thanks, uh, so we don’t have to do another take?” Jungkook asked, not trying to sound too upset.

 

“I think its fine. You two probably will forget to stop again anyways. I don’t want to watch.” Jae-sang replied.

 

Awkward. Tons of people watched them make-out… and when this airs, thousands of people will see them kissing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

There’s still two more days of filming left, so the rest of the scenes weren’t prepared enough to actually film them. Jungkook and Rosé were able to leave, so they decided to get some coffee in the building’s café.

 

“That was fun today.” Rosé said, taking a sip of her drink.

 

“Why? Just because we got to kiss?” Jungkook asked sarcastically.

 

“You know it.” She winked.

 

Jungkook chuckled, “We still have another kiss scene. But it’s a really corny one.”

 

“I know. The one where you pin me against the wall right?” Rosé asked.

 

“Also known as the overused drama cliché.”

 

“I bet every group has a scene with that.”

 

“I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.” Jungkook replied.

 

Rosé took a few sips of her coffee, and then brought up a topic her and Jungkook haven’t really talked about.

 

“So do you think we should go through with our idea?” She suddenly said.

 

Jungkook shrugged, “Well, I’m not against it. It’ll just be difficult to get an approval.”

 

“I know. But it sounds fun.”

 

“Especially if it’s just us.”

 

“Ummm about that…” Rosé murmured.

 

“…Did you invite someone to our trip?” Jungkook asked.

 

“No, I didn’t, but I kind of wanted to bring Jisoo. She’s been in a rut lately, and I think a few days in a beautiful location will help her figure things out.”

 

“Ah, because she broke up with Seokjin?”

 

Rosé nodded, “And she doesn’t know where her feelings are.”

 

They’re having another gossip session. I’m not surprised.

 

But what is this trip they’re planning? Why is everyone going on vacation when they haven’t even finished filming?

 

Where are Jungkook and Rosé planning to go? Ooh, are they going to America? Australia? Where? They’re not saying!

 

“I’m alright with inviting Jisoo. Just Jisoo though.” Jungkook stated.

 

“Oh of course, I wouldn’t want to invite anyone else. Jisoo will know to leave us alone when we want to be.” Rosé said, grinning.

 

“It would be bad especially if a BTS member came, because it’d basically give us away.”

 

“You haven’t told them?” She asked, surprised.

 

“…No, I haven’t. It’s not because I don’t want to… I just keep forgetting.”

 

Rosé laughed, “Really?”

 

“Yeah, it’s kind of sad. And when I remember, they’re all off doing their own thing. I never have the chance.” Jungkook shrugged.

 

“One day they’ll know.”

 

“One day.”

 

…I wouldn’t be surprised if he keeps forgetting.

 

 

Jennie spun in the swivel chair, waiting for Yoongi and Namjoon to arrive on set. Thankfully there aren’t any romantic scenes today; they’re just doing their performances.

 

She’s actually quite excited to actually perform the songs they made together. It’s like a mini music video shoot!

 

The first song they’re doing is the storyline one, which is the rap battle between Jennie and Yoongi. Jennie’s supposed to win in that song, because it sparks Yoongi’s interest in her character. So it’s a pretty important scene for some ~love~.

 

What she isn’t looking forward to is the kiss scene she has to do. Jae-sang has given her no hints on when that will be, but they only have two filming days left. So it’s going to be soon.

 

She’s not prepared at all.

 

“Sorry we’re late.” Namjoon said, the two arriving on set.

 

Jennie giggled when she saw Yoongi, which made him ask, “What?”

 

“Your hair.”

 

“What about my hair?”

 

“It looks weird.” She stated.

 

It really did. What were the stylists trying to do? The staff tried to part his hair differently, and it just looks unflattering on him.

 

Yoongi turned away for a second, lowkey embarrassed. He ruffled his hair to fix it, and then turned back to Jennie, “Better?”

 

She grinned, “Much better.”

 

Are you wondering what Yoongi thinks about the unstoppable kiss scene? Because I’ll tell you.

 

He’s all for it.

 

Sure they can’t date or anything, but c’mon, let the man live a little. The last time he kissed Jennie was the only time they ever kissed… and did some naughty stuff.

 

A small part of him isn’t looking forward to it because he knows that the feelings will rush back on him, but that’s a minor consequence for the quality of the skit.

 

“Alright, is everyone ready?” Jae-sang asked, the cameramen starting to set up.

 

“Yeah, so are we just performing it?” Namjoon replied.

 

He nodded, “The music will start playing and you can just go for it. You wanted to do it live, right?”

 

“What?” Jennie and Yoongi asked in unison.

 

“I thought it would be fun to actually do it, not just lip-synch.” Namjoon shrugged.

 

Yoongi sighed, “I guess that’s alright. If we mess up they can just edit and put the track over it.”

 

“Exactly! Nothing to worry about.”

 

Namjoon started talking to Jae-sang about the scene (apparently he has suggestions), and Yoongi brought Jennie to the side.

 

“What is it?” She asked.

 

“Namjoon has been awful lately.” Yoongi said quietly.

 

“…He has?”

 

“I don’t mean he’s been awful like being rude, but he’s been way too happy lately. I hate it.”

 

Jennie chuckled, “So you hate that he’s happy.”

 

“Yah, don’t turn this around on me.” Yoongi replied sarcastically.

 

“Well you seem like you don’t like Namjoon being peppy.”

 

“Jennie. It’s nonstop. ‘Oh let me help you with this!’ ‘Nice shoes!’ ‘How about we do this, it will be fun!’”

 

“Kind people say those things.” Jennie said.

 

“Yes, I know, but he keeps doing it. He suggests some random- thing at least ten times a day. I hate it.” Yoongi told her.

 

“Is he doing this because,”

 

“Because he’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter