:6: "I was born ready."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How far are you guys on the skits? I feel behind.” Rosé asked.

 

The two groups won’t be seeing one another for a few days, so yet again BLACKPINK and BTS get to catch up with all the gossip.

 

“We’re not too far. We only finished one song so far; we still need other things for it though.” Jisoo replied.

 

“We have the instrumentals, but that’s about it.” Jennie added.

 

“We’re only halfway through with one dance.” Lisa stated.

 

“Okay, good. That’s basically where we are.” Rosé responded, relieved.

 

“You and Jungkook?” Jisoo teased.

 

“Yah, not again!” Rosé said.

 

“Aw look, she’s blushing!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“You two always have to , don’t you.” Jennie chuckled.

 

“We can turn it onto you if you want.” Jisoo grinned.

 

“…Continue.” Jennie stated.

 

“Oh by the way, Taehyung apologized for the cute comment.” Lisa randomly said.

 

“He did?” Rosé asked.

 

Lisa nodded, “I told that it was fine and that I was just caught off guard by it. No biggie.”

 

“Why would he apologize though? It’s been a week since he did that.” Jisoo responded.

 

“Maybe he just felt really bad about it?” Lisa shrugged.

 

“Unless he wants you to think that he isn’t into you.” Jennie stated.

 

“Ooh, gossip!” Rosé clapped.

 

“He’s not into me! He’s just awkward… right?” Lisa muttered.

 

 

“Yah, I’m not into her!” Taehyung retorted.

 

“Suuuuure you aren’t. Why the hell would you apologize to her when it was a compliment?” Namjoon said.

 

“Because it creeped her out!”

 

“She definitely forgot about it by the time you mentioned it again.” Yoongi told him.

 

“She probably did, but I felt guilty for making her feel uncomfortable.” Taehyung replied.

 

“So you’re into her.” Jungkook said.

 

“I’m a friend.”

 

“But you’re into her.”

 

“Yah looks who’s talking!” Taehyung answered, getting defensive.

 

“Hey, don’t turn this on me!” Jungkook told him.

 

“He doesn’t want the attention to be on him and his girlfriend!” Hoseok joined in.

 

“She’s not my girlfriend!”

 

“Guys, calm it down, will you? I have a headache.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“From Jennie?” Seokjin asked.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “Partially. But mostly because I stared at a computer screen for too long.”

 

“Is it a headache… of love?” Hoseok tased.

 

Yoongi glared at him, “Don’t even try that on me.”

 

Wow, all BLACKPINK and BTS do is teasing one another now. It never ends.

 

 

“I have arrived!” Jisoo exclaimed, entering the dance studio dramatically.

 

Yes, we did yet another timeskip. Now it’s everyone’s next meetings, which are a few days after the last (as always).

 

“Wow, you’re early! How unexpected!” Hoseok said jokingly.

 

“Hey, I’m always on time!”

 

Hoseok chuckled, “I know, I’m just joking. Are you ready?”

 

“I was born ready.”

 

Alright, it seems that Hoseok and Jisoo joke a lot together… even though this is their first time alone. Maybe it’s because Seokjin is usually the one to bring the group back to business.

 

“So have you come up with any ideas about the choreography?” Hoseok asked, plugging his phone into the speaker.

 

“Ah, um,” Jisoo tried to think. Fun fact: she didn’t think about it at all. “How about… this?”

 

And so Jisoo began to spin, doing some awkward dance moves in between. Hoseok watched, very entertained by her weirdness.

 

“Wow, I guess we can finish our meeting because that is definitely going to be our choreography!” Hoseok laughed.

 

Jisoo flipped her hair, “I knew I could do it.”

 

Yeah, they’re much different than how they are in the group meetings.

 

“Would you like to see what I came up with?” Hoseok asked.

 

She nodded, “It’s definitely going to be better than my mess.”

 

“Eh, probably not.”

 

Hoseok the music, and started to dance along. He’s known for his amazing skills, and this proves it. The way that his whole body moved in a different way to each beat made Jisoo’s jaw drop, surprised by his abilities.

 

“Whoa, that was wild!” Jisoo applauded when Hoseok finished.

 

“Really? I wasn’t that into it. I also messed up my footwork during one part.” Hoseok replied, suddenly much more serious.

 

Jisoo was surprised by his change in tone, but realized that it was because he’s used to criticizing dancing; he is in charge of it in BTS after all.

 

“I didn’t notice. I think we should totally use that.” Jisoo said.

 

“Do you want to try it?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Uh,” Jisoo started to say.

 

Hoseok smiled, “C’mon, its fine! We’ll go through it slowly.”

 

“Alright…”

 

After watching Hoseok do amazing, it’s intimidating to try to do the same dance with him. But Jisoo will prevail!

 

So the two stood next to one another, and the music began.

 

Hoseok showed her step by step the chorography he made, and Jisoo tried her best to follow along.

 

“There you go!” Hoseok said.

 

The two continued, Jisoo starting to get the hang of things. They repeated the dance a few times until she was ready to do it all together. And they did it! Sure it was only a short amount of moves, but still! Woo!

 

“Woooww I did it!” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

The two high-fived, Hoseok smiling, “You should be a professional dancer!”

 

Jisoo laughed, “I already kind of am. And trust me, the amount I do right now is enough.”

 

Continuing to dance, Jisoo kept doing the same steps over and over. Yet the more she did it, the more her feet started to hurt. She’s wearing heels. Definitely not the best choice for this meeting.

 

Hoseok noticed this, seeing how she would stumble a little the more she did the dance moves, “Are your feet hurt?”

 

“Not really. I can dance in these.”

 

“I don’t think that’s a good decision to keep those on…”

 

“I didn’t bring a spare pair.” Jisoo replied, frowning.

 

“You can just go bare foot.”

 

Jisoo grimaced, “Uh, nah, I’m good. I’m not too proud of my feet.”

 

Hoseok chuckled, “What do you mean by that? No one is proud of their feet… they’re weird!”

 

“Mine are just skinny… it’s gross.”

 

He stared at her for a moment, finding her quirkiness amusing. Shortly after, Hoseok started to take his shoes off.

 

“What are you doing?” Jisoo asked, surprised.

 

“I’m taking my shoes off so my strange feet can outshine yours!”

 

Wow, how cute! Who knew that Hoseok was such a gentleman? If Seokjin saw this he’d probably be like “what the hell are you two even doing?” But he isn’t here, so ha!

 

Jisoo watched him take his shoes and socks off, laughing at him. Is he really just doing this so Jisoo feels comfortable?... Might as well join him!

 

So, Jisoo took her shoes off, and the two were left in their bare feet. They were silent, not knowing what to do after such a brave move.

 

“…What do we do now?” Jisoo asked.

 

“We dance!” Hoseok replied, pulling out some smooth moves AKA really weird dancing.

 

“Do I have to do that?” She giggled, watching him.

 

Hoseok stopped, “Only if you want to.”

 

“I want to!”

 

And now the two are dancing strangely. I’m not surprised by it.

 

“Hey, nononono!” Hoseok suddenly said, causing Jisoo to stop.

 

“What did I do?” She asked, actually nervous.

 

“That move was way too cute to use in our choreography! We’re supposed to be snobby, not peppy!” He replied sarcastically.

 

“Ah, I see. I just can’t help but act cute when I’m doing strange dance moves with others!”

 

These two are acting a lot closer than I expected. Maybe it is because Seokjin is away… or maybe it’s because of something else.

 

Yeah, Hoseok thinks Jisoo is really attractive. I mean, who doesn’t though? Sure she may lowkey look like Seokjin, but she’s much prettier than he is.

 

The two got through about half of the choreography, even though Hoseok basically created all of it. But who cares? They had fun doing it!

 

 

“I can’t believe we’re almost done!” Lisa grinned.

 

The dance group was currently entering the YG Building, intending to use the dance studio again because of Taehyung’s “bug” distraction. Taehyung is still surprised that his lie actually pulled through… he’s glad that neither of his group mates realized that he was staring at Lisa throughout their whole last meeting.

 

He’s especially happy because he got to apologize to Lisa… now he feels like they can start anew!

 

“Wait, Lisa, why are you wearing that outfit?” Jimin randomly asked as they entered the building.

 

“Ah, I forgot to bring my athletic outfit with me, but it was in the studio we’re going to anyways!” Lisa replied.

 

They went to the studio, Jimin occasionally glancing behind him on the way there. Lisa grinned when she spotted her gym bag, snatching it.

 

“So we’re almost done with the final choreography, which is nice.” Jimin stated, trying to get the music up.

 

“I know; it’s been surprisingly easy ever since we came here.” Taehyung agreed.

 

“I’ll be right back, I have to change!” Lisa said, and then left the room. She never changes in the bathrooms, because, in her eyes, it’s kind of disgusting to change where people do their business. Anyways, the bathrooms are for bowel movements, not changing clothes!

 

Lisa went to the janitor’s closet, which is her usual changing place. The janitor only comes at night, so during the day it’s her safe place… if you call a small room filled with cleaning supplies “safe”.

 

Jimin and Taehyung were currently sitting on the floor, not knowing what to do with themselves.

 

“Taehyungie, can I ask you an honest question?” Jimin suddenly said.

 

“Sure? Is this going to make me feel bad about myself?” Taehyung responded, taking a sip of his Gatorade.

 

He chuckled, “No it won’t.”

 

“Then go for it.”

 

“…Are you into Lisa?” Jimin asked.

 

Taehyung was silent for a moment, not expecting that question, “Nope.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, I’m sure. Why would you ask that?” Taehyung said.

 

“Because last meeting you couldn’t stop staring at her during our dances.”

 

, he knows!

 

“I-I wasn’t staring at her.”

 

“Dude, even Lisa knows you were staring at her.” Jimin told him.

 

“No she doesn’t.”

 

“So you were staring at her.” He smirked.

 

Taehyung, getting defensive, stood up suddenly, “I wasn’t!”

 

“Alright, alright, I believe you.”

 

“Why would I be staring at her anyways?”

 

“Because you’re into her.” Jimin said, playing devil’s advocate.

 

“Yah, stop saying that. It makes me more irritated.”

 

“Because it’s true?”

 

“Yahhh!” Taehyung groaned, throwing his arms into the air. Oh wait, he was holding the open Gatorade bottle… it spilled everywhere.

 

“What did you do?!” Jimin asked, staring at the spilled juice.

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened, “I got riled up and I did something stupid.”

 

“Well, yeah… go get a mop or something! I don’t want YG himself to murder us!”

 

“Ahhh okay!” Taehyung replied frantic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter