:5: "Like...grinding?"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright, so this is meeting number four, which means that you have sixteen meetings left until we start filming. If you somehow finish your stuff early, you can come to the sets to practice your scenes… You should do that at least once or twice.” Jae-sang said.

 

So it is now the third meeting for the skit. Namjoon is busy talking about the tour, so he’s the only one missing. Hoseok is back for a group meeting, so yay.

 

“We got you all lunch so you can go to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat if you’d like.” He continued.

 

They’re buying lunch for BTS and BLACKPINK? Scooooore! Obviously they took the opportunity and ate. A LOT.

 

Well, before they ate a ton of food, everyone had to wait in line to get what they wanted.

 

“Should we sit with the BTS members?” Lisa asked quietly.

 

Jennie shrugged, “Maybe. I mean, there’s no harm in that, right?”

 

“I’m alright with it.” Jisoo said.

 

Rosé agreed, but on the inside she was lowkey dying. Today she and Jungkook have to continue their choreography, and of course that’s going to be AWKWARD since it’s intimate. But they’re professionals, so they’ll have to get through it like professionals. Professional. I don’t know why I repeated that.

 

 

Jennie was also dreading today because she doesn’t have her savior Namjoon to stop her and Yoongi’s arguments. She’ll have to be the bigger person and ignore his annoying comments.

 

BTS was already eating their lunch when BLACKPINK walked up to them.

 

“May we sit with you?” Jisoo asked, grinning.

 

“Of course!” Hoseok replied.

 

So, BLACKPINK sat with BTS. Jisoo was sitting next to Seokjin, while Lisa was next to Jimin. Thankfully Rosé and Jennie were on the end, so they didn’t have to sit next to their partners.

 

“How is everyone’s skit-making going?” Jimin asked while chewing.

 

“Yah, don’t speak with your mouth full!” Seokjin replied.

 

“Our skit is going to be awesome. That’s all I have to say.” Taehyung said even though he’s in the same group as Jimin.

 

“If you actually learn the moves it will be.” Jimin joked.

 

“Hey, I’m good!” Taehyung looked at Lisa for some backup.

 

“He is!” Lisa said, smiling.

 

“See?”

 

“Just because you forced an innocent girl to say you’re good doesn’t mean you’re doing well.” Jimin replied sarcastically.

 

BLACKPINK laughed at how BTS teased each other a lot. It was really entertaining.

 

“Hopefully the meetings don’t go by too fast.” Jisoo suddenly said.

 

“That was random.” Hoseok responded.

 

“I’m just saying that because it’s already the fourth meeting! We just finished the song yesterday, but we still have to do choreography and the other song.”

 

“That’s true, but if we finished the song in one day, we can easily do it again.” Seokjin reassured her.

 

“Alright.”

 

“So how’s the rapping going?” Taehyung asked, wanting to see Jennie and Yoongi argue.

 

“It’s fine.” The two replied in unison.

 

“Jinx.” Jungkook said.

 

Yoongi and Jennie looked at one another, waiting to see if the other one will explain how it’s going.

 

“Do you guys need to do two songs as well?” Seokjin asked.

 

When neither of them said anything, both of them decided to speak, thinking that the other will remain quiet.

 

“Yes.” They said together.

 

Wooooow jinx again!

 

Well, they only said yes, but still. Spooky!

 

“Alright, well, you two aren’t interesting.” Taehyung mumbled.

 

“Since Namjoon is gone we can’t really make progress.” Yoongi said.

 

“Well if we try, we can finish the storyline song today. He already finished his verse, remember?” Jennie replied.

 

“But yo- I mean we might not finish our verses.”

 

“You were just about to blame our lack of progress on me, weren’t you?” Jennie said coldly.

 

Everyone was silent, while Taehyung was getting very excited. Um, will anyone calm them down? Namjoon, come back!

 

“No, I wasn’t. Just like how you called my music nonsense. I didn’t say it.” Yoongi responded sarcastically.

 

AHHHHH Namjoon! Save us!

 

“You know what?” Jennie said, starting to get angry.

 

“What?”

 

Jennie was silent for a few moments, looking at everyone around her. They were all waiting for Jennie to respond, which is exactly what she is not going to do.

 

She sighed, and then turned to Roseanne, “How is the duet going?”

 

Yoongi stared at her in disbelief, actually relieved that their exchange didn’t go any further.

 

Rosé glanced at Jungkook, “It’s difficult, but fine.”

 

Taehyung smirked, “Isn’t Jungkook annoying sometimes though?”

 

Wow Taehyung, you really are an instigator, aren’t you.

 

“Yah,” Jungkook started to say, nudging Taehyung.

 

“I’ll have you know that Jungkook is very nice…” Rosé then turned to Lisa, “You’re very cute, did you know that?”

 

Taehyung was silent, then looked at Lisa, who was trying not to laugh. She told them?!

 

“Ooh, . That was a good comeback!” Hoseok laughed.

 

“Who knew that Rosé would be sassy like that?” Jimin added.

 

“I’m here all week, folks.” Rosé grinned.

 

See? Rosé can clap back when she needs to.

 

Although Lisa is currently suppressing her laughter, she actually feels really guilty for what Rosé did. It’s embarrassing for Taehyung!

 

“That’s why we don’t try to instigate, hyung.” Jungkook patted Taehyung on the back, chuckling.

 

And leaving off on that note, everyone split up. They had about an hour until their meetings actually started, so most of them went to go get coffee or eat even more.

 

Yoongi, on the other hand went straight to the studio. He wants to start cleaning up the track he made for their storyline number, and since Jennie is probably with one of the girls, he can use the computer.

 

As he got closer to the studio, music playing became more apparent, and someone was definitely singing to it. The song was in English, so it must have been Jennie.

 

But there’s still a half an hour until their session starts!

 

Yoongi pressed his ear up against the door, listening in. Yeah, that’s definitely Jennie singing. Her voice is really recognizable… and pretty.

 

Slowly opening the door, Yoongi tried to be quiet but the music abruptly stopped. Apparently she doesn’t want anyone listening in on her singing?

 

“I didn’t expect you to be here this early,” is all Jennie said as she was opening up the music file she’s been working on.

 

“I didn’t expect you to be here this early as well… I was going to work on my music.”

 

Jennie slid her chair back, “You can have it. We’re working on the lyrics for your song anyways, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Yoongi said, taking a seat.

 

Pulling out a notebook, Jennie opened up to a page that had a lot of writing on it. Most of it was in English, but there was some hangul on it as well.

 

“Are those lyrics?” Yoongi asked.

 

She nodded, “As you can see, most of it is in English.”

 

“It has,”

 

“I know it has to be in Korean.” Jennie cut him off, flipping the page.

 

Yoongi was silent, looking back and forth between the computer and Jennie’s notebook.

 

He’s the one who suggested bouncing off ideas from one another, so how about he follows through on it?

 

“So Namjoon’s rap ends off being like ‘you two try’, right?” Yoongi asked her.

 

“Yeah. Should we start with you?”

 

Yoongi shrugged, “That’s fine. I think it will make more sense since I start the argument in that scene.”

 

“Do you have an idea of what you’re going to say?” Jennie asked, interested.

 

Somehow Yoongi isn’t that much of a brat when he’s talking about lyrics. It doesn’t really make sense to Jennie, but it’s a nice break.

 

Yoongi pursed his lips, thinking about how he could start off his rap, “I could either start off on a vulgar note or just something petty.”

 

“This isn’t a rated nineteen-plus skit.” Jennie said sarcastically.

 

“I know, that’s why I was just throwing the idea out there.”

 

Wow, this is going quite nicely, I’m surprised!

 

“…What was the vulgar one?” Jennie asked.

 

“I was going to start off by calling you a bad word.”

 

Jennie giggled, “A bad word? You sound like a child. What was it? ? ?”

 

“.”

 

“Well, that isn’t allowed.”

 

“I know it isn’t.” Yoongi replied.

 

“I honestly don’t know why they expect us to remain TV-friendly. I mean, there’s you and Namjoon, who have plenty of songs where you curse a ton.” Jennie said.

 

“Like what?” Yoongi asked, curious. He didn’t know that she listened to his songs.

 

Jennie was silent for a moment, realizing she just admitted that she listens to their songs. I mean, it’s not bad… right?

 

“Uh, you know. The ones from your new album.” Jennie lied.

 

“My song is about a piano. There aren’t any curse words in that.”

 

“Oh. I must be thinking of another idol then.”

 

Yoongi smirked, knowing that she was lying. But he won’t force her to say anything… yet.

 

So, the two continue to bounce ideas off one another, Jennie trying to write all of the random lyrics that came to mind. The more they shared their opinions, their raps started to become easier to create.

 

You know, until there was an argument.

 

“Why can’t I have any English in my song?” Jennie asked, annoyed.

 

“It doesn’t fit with the theme.”

 

“I have heard numerous songs with English in them by idols that had a school theme.”

 

“Well, this is different.”

 

“How so?”

 

“We’re rapping.”

 

“Oh my god, that doesn’t change anything. Anyways, we have creative freedom. This is my decision.” Jennie told him.

 

“It’s not a good one.” Yoongi mumbled. Really, Yoongi? You really had to make an issue out of something small like this?

 

“Excuse me? Did you actually just say that?”

 

Yoongi sighed, “Let’s just get back to writing, alright?”

 

“No, you know what?” She said angrily.

 

“What?”

 

Here we go again. Will Jennie actually finish her sentence again?

 

“You’re being an,” Jennie started to say, but to her dismay, her pen flew out of her hand. She was raging a little too much. “Dammit.”

 

“I’ll get it.” Yoongi stated, bending over.

 

“No, I got it.” She told him, leaning over as well.

 

And this is the part where we cue the KDrama music. Why you ask? Should I write this part overdramatically? I’ll do it.

 

Although the two were arguing, Yoongi was kind enough to reach for her pen that fell onto the floor between them. But Jennie being the confident woman she is, she bent over in her chair to get it as well. Grabbing for the pen at the same time, their hands touched (awww), and the two looked up at one another, their faces close.

 

Their eyes met, both of them silent. They were just at each other’s throats, but this small moment made them feel otherwise. Yoongi’s eyes went from Jennie’s to her lips, which were just waiting to be kissed.

 

“Thanks.” Jennie suddenly said, grabbing the pen from his hand. The two sat back up, both of them trying to recover from that weird moment.

 

What the hell even was that? Yoongi stared at the computer screen, not wanting to look at Jennie. Why did simple eye contact make him feel so strange?

 

Wow, that really was something from a drama, wasn’t it? The rest of the meeting was quite strange… not many words were spoken, but Yoongi finished writing his rap at least. Jennie was getting there though!

 

 

Jungkook and Rosé were currently at the YG Entertainment building again because the skit people didn’t schedule them in for dance studio time. How rude.

 

Anyways, they were still going through dance moves, and they were actually getting somewhere! Yay!

 

Rosé was currently doing a move that was a little ~risqué~ because ah hem it’s a risqué skit. Jungkook watched how she swayed her hips, doing moves that he’s never seen her do. It kind of made him feel, uh, erted just watching it.

 

“I got an idea.” Rosé suddenly said.

 

“Oh, what is it?” Jungkook asked.

 

Rosé walked up to Jungkook, putting her hand on his shoulders, signaling that she doesn’t move.

 

“This is going to sound weird, but move your body with mine.” She stated.

 

“Like… grinding?”

 

Nononono he is NOT doing that y stuff, especially with Rosé. That will make him feel all naughty and probably cause things to happen (if ya know what I’m saying).

 

She giggled, “No, not like grinding. Just two people dancing together. Now have your hips follow mine.”

 

The two began to move in sync, their bodies almost touching. R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter