:16: "You seem off."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was eleven o’clock at night, and everyone should be sleeping.

 

There aren’t any late night meetings going on, and both groups have the chance to sleep in, which is nice.

 

…Again I say everyone should be sleeping.

 

In the BLACKPINK dorm, Jisoo was sneaking around, trying to find her jacket. Seokjin texted her not too long ago, wondering if she was able to meet up for a bit. Usually Jisoo would pass on something like this because she loves her beauty sleep, but she wanted to see Seokjin.

 

The two have been secretly going out to lunch and hanging out ever since Seokjin admitted his feelings. Nobody knows that they are doing this; their friends only know that they kissed. How secretive!

 

Jisoo was still in her nightwear, but she honestly didn’t care. She quietly left the dorm, driving to their usual meeting place. It’s in a far part of the park where no one can see them, so it’s a nice escape from fans and everyday troubles.

 

“Seokjin!” Jisoo smiled.

 

He waved, then started laughing, “You’re still in pajamas?”

 

“Yeah, I didn’t feel like changing.”

 

“I didn’t wake you, right?”

 

“Nope! I wasn’t able to sleep, so thanks for saving me from tossing and turning.” She told him.

 

Seokjin grinned, happy to see Jisoo again. He hasn’t been able to see her for a few days because of scheduling conflicts, but tomorrow is another meeting, and they’re seeing one another right now! He’s never worried about Hoseok when he’s with Jisoo alone, it’s just when Jisoo is just with Hoseok. But that’s going to change.

 

“So were you just planning to chill here?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Ah,” Seokjin turned, spotting a bench, “Wanna sit there?”

 

“Sure!”

 

The two sat down, Jisoo scooting closer to Seokjin, “So how were those interviews you had to do?”

 

Seokjin shrugged, “They were alright, but the good thing is after BTS filmed some stuff for Vlive, so that was fun.”

 

“Ooh, I’m excited to watch!”

 

“Wouldn’t it be fun if BLACKPINK and BTS did a video like that? We could do it to promote the skit.” Seokjin suggested.

 

Jisoo gasped, “That’s an amazing idea! We should talk to Jae-sang about it!”

 

“Really? I was just being hypothetical.”

 

“Noooo that’s a really good thought! We could all, like, travel or something! Maybe go to Jeju Island? Sorry, I’m getting too excited.”

 

Seokjin chuckled, “It’s fine, you’re cute when you get all giddy.”

 

“I was told that I get really loud.”

 

“Well, yeah, but you’re cute too. So you’re loud but cute. They balance out.”

 

Jisoo rested her head on his shoulder, “I like doing this stuff with you. It’s nice to get a break from work every once in a while.”

 

“I like too… and you.”

 

“Yah, that was corny.”

 

“I know, but I can’t help it when I’m with you.” Seokjin grinned.

 

This is actually really cute!

 

If you must know, Seokjin and Jisoo don’t say that they’re dating in honor of the dating ban. But they basically are.

 

Do you want to know what’s weird? Jisoo hasn’t even told Seokjin that she likes him yet. Isn’t that kind of mean? I get that she hasn’t figured out her feelings, but still!

 

But what is there to figure out? An attractive, talented man has feelings for Jisoo, and she enjoys being with him. So… what’s wrong?

 

What’s getting in the way of her officially recognizing her (possible) feelings for him?

 

 

It was time for the dance group’s meeting, but Jimin told Taehyung and Lisa that he’ll be a little late because he has important business to handle.

 

And by business, I mean girlfriend business.

 

It is the week that Hayi has to tell YG her decision, and it’s a positive-negative situation. Yeah, the timeline is moving hella fast, but that’s just because BTS was in America, remember?

 

Anyways, Jimin was freaking out internally because he has no idea what Hayi is going to do. They’ve gone out so many times since she was first given the ultimatum, but they agreed not to talk about it until it got closer to the day.

 

But Hayi still has yet to talk about what she’s thinking. Jimin tried to bring it up, but Hayi just says she wants to focus on them, not YG.

 

As always Hayi was in the studio. Jimin noticed how she was writing something in a notebook, looking somewhat stressed for some reason. I can guess why.

 

“Hey.” Jimin smiled softly, sitting down next to her.

 

Hayi looked up at him, looking frustrated, “Hi.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m making a pros and cons list.”

 

“For me versus your comeback date?” Jimin asked, amused.

 

“Yeah… But there are the same amount of pros and cons. The con for you is that my comeback date gets pushed back, and the con for the comeback is that I can’t date you.”

 

Jimin chuckled, “At least I don’t have any more cons than that.”

 

“Well that’s because you’re a great person.” Hayi smiled.

 

“Aw, stop. You’re making me blush.”

 

“Seriously Jimin. You’re a great guy.”

 

Jimin saw how tears started forming in Hayi’s eyes, showing how much she already cares for him. He placed his hand on Hayi’s cheek, his other hand holding hers.

 

“You know, it’s almost been a month since we started dating.” Jimin said.

 

Wait, I thought it’s already been more than a month? I’m very confused with this timeline. They have two meetings a week, and it’s been, what, fifteen meetings? So, like, seven weeks PLUS two weeks from BTS’s tour… nine weeks. How many months is nine weeks?

 

…That’s two months. So it’s April… Wow… uh, this is awkward. The meetings were only supposed to last a month. Too bad.

 

Lemme change that last part then.

 

“You know, in a few weeks is our three month anniversary.” Jimin said.

 

“Maybe.” Hayi muttered.

 

“Hey,” Jimin started to say, looking at her kindly, “whether we end up breaking up or not, I’m still saying it’s our three month anniversary.”

 

Hayi giggled, “Alright, have fun with that.”

 

“But, uh, do you know what you’re doing yet?” Jimin asked quietly.

 

“No, I really don’t. This may sound ty but I think I’m going to decide in the moment.”

 

“That’s understandable.”

 

“But, um, whatever does happen, I want you to know that you’re the best boyfriend I’ve ever had.” Hayi responded.

 

“I’m the only boyfriend you’ve ever had.”

 

“That’s true, so that’s what makes you the best.”

 

Jimin chuckled, “I’m fine with that.”

 

God I love this couple.

 

“What do you think Hayi is going to do?” Lisa asked, sitting on the dance room floor.

 

Yeah, now we’re with Lisa and Taehyung.

 

Taehyung shrugged, “I honestly have no idea. I feel like she’d be the one to make the decision last minute.”

 

“She is that type of person.”

 

“I guess we’ll have to see then…” Taehyung said quietly.

 

Jimin is supposed to come here any time now to start practicing for the skit, but I guess he wants to spend more time with Hayi.

 

“He’s probably going to skip out, isn’t he.” Lisa muttered.

 

“Most likely. Does this mean we should just practice some of our scenes?” Taehyung asked.

 

Lisa nodded, hoping that it’s the scene. You know, the one that she’s mentioned before? The one where Taehyung almost confesses his feelings?

 

Taehyung knew that Lisa was probably going to bring that scene up again, but he’s not ready to do it! He might slip up and actually tell her that he has feelings for her!

 

“How about page fifty-two?” Lisa asked, smiling.

 

…That’s the page where Taehyung tries to confess his feelings.

 

“Oh, really? Why that one?”

 

She shrugged, “It’s a good opportunity to get some intense emotions, right?”

 

“I guess so…” Taehyung really doesn’t want to do this scene. He’s praying that Jimin comes in at some point, but he probably won’t.

 

Lisa started to read the lines, not really caring if Taehyung is against it. She wants him to accidentally say he’s into her! That means he feels the same way and WOO, they can date! Well, they can’t date… but they can do other things! Like, um, go out? I don’t know.

 

“Is Jimin not here yet?” Lisa asked, trying to get into character.

 

Taehyung paused for a moment, finally decided to go along with it, “Ah, yeah, he said he wasn’t feeling good…”

 

“Really? Because I just saw him in class,”

 

“Yeah, he came back to the dorm throwing up. It was a freak sickness. Really weird stuff.”

 

Lisa giggled, “Alright, whatever you say.”

 

Oh god she’s so cute. Focus Taehyung!

 

“Um, but since Jimin is obviously the leader of our project, should we just hang out this session?” Taehyung asked shyly.

 

“Sure! That sounds fun. What would you like to do?”

 

Taehyung shrugged, “We can go somewhere. Maybe to the park?”

 

“Or we could just hang out in here and chat!”

 

“Alright.”

 

Now the two were supposed to sit down on some bench, but they sat on the ground. Why? Because they’re not on a set, silly.

 

The script says that Taehyung is supposed to be taking glances at Lisa, gazing at her but not wanting to be obvious about it. Obviously Taehyung was fine with this, because Lisa is adorable to look at.

 

“Why do you keep looking at me?” Lisa asked.

 

“No reason. You’re just, uh, unique.”

 

“Unique?”

 

“Yeah. You’re cute, but you have a nice spin on it.” Taehyung said.

 

“T-Thank you!” Lisa replied, trying to hide her blushing cheeks. That is not in the script! The blushing isn’t. Taehyung is supposed to call her cute.

 

Taehyung noticed how her cheeks started turning pink, surprised about her reaction. She’s never blushed at him complimenting her before…

 

“I also think you’re a great dancer. You should join the dance team here.” Taehyung continued.

 

“I tried, but I was too shy. Everyone was staring at me and,” she shrugged, “It’s too nerve-wracking.”

 

“There’s no need to be shy, you’re amazing. They would love you.”

 

“Thanks, but I think it’s too late. I already bombed it.”

 

“You can always try again.”

 

Lisa shrugged, “Maybe.”

 

“You’d probably be the best addition to the team. They need someone like you…” Taehyung started to say, then became silent.

 

“Are you alright?” Lisa asked, concerned.

 

“I need to tell you something.”

 

Here it comes.

 

“What is it?”

 

Taehyung and Lisa locked eyes, his heart speeding up. He can’t mess this up. But the way that she’s smiling makes him want to say,

 

“Sorry I’m late.” Jimin said, closing the door behind him.

 

Taehyung immediately stood up, “Look who finally showed up!”

 

Lisa cursed under her breath, still unsure about Taehyung’s feelings for her.

 

This is going to be difficult.

 

 

“He isn’t here again?” Jennie asked, surprised.

 

“No, this is the final time, though. He said that he only has to be there for Australia’s tour planning, and that’s it.” Yoongi responded.

 

Damn, right after we get a Namjoon love plot he disappears again. So tragic.

 

There are only two meetings left until shooting, so Jennie and Yoongi are just practicing their lines.

 

They’re obviously much more comfortable with one another now, but the whole “we hooked up and won’t date” thing can cause some issues.

 

“You know, after the meeting, Namjoon was talking about how mesmerizin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter