:15: "For me?"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BTS was currently sitting in Namjoon’s hotel room, all of them trying to figure out the plan for their upcoming meetings. They won’t be back in Korea for another week, so their meetings got cut down to having only four left.

 

“Did you guys finish all of your songs?” Namjoon asked, holding a notebook.

 

“We did.” Jungkook said.

 

“That’s because you were trying to distract yourself from kissing Rosé.” Taehyung teased.

 

“Yah, stop that.”

 

Yoongi’s always noticed how Jungkook gets embarrassed when Rosé is mentioned, and now he has the reason behind it. Only Jungkook knows about what happened between him and Jennie, so he’s gotta defend the maknae from the teasing. It’s his duty.

 

“Do you want us to tease you about Lisa?” Yoongi asked Taehyung, smirking.

 

Taehyung frowned, “Meanie.”

 

“We finished all of our stuff up, but you already know that.” Yoongi told Namjoon.

 

“What about the dance group?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah, we finished up our choreography. We were just going to go over the script for the next few meetings.” Jimin responded.

 

“We finished recording out songs, but Hoseok isn’t done with the first dance yet.” Seokjin stated.

 

“No, we did finish, but we still have to teach you the dance.” Hoseok replied.

 

Ah, here we go again.

 

“Alright, so I guess we’ll all just go over acting stuff for the next few meetings, which seems reasonable.” Namjoon said, writing stuff down.

 

“I can’t believe we already have four meetings left. This went by pretty fast.” Taehyung commented.

 

“It’s not like the world is going to end, Taehyung.” Hoseok joked.

 

“Yah, I know!”

 

“We still have filming and the special when it’s done.” Namjoon told him.

 

“Oh, right, we’re all gonna watch it together in front of an audience, right?” Jungkook asked.

 

Namjoon nodded, “I think that’ll be pretty fun.”

 

I’m glad that they’re not gossiping about anything… but that’s probably because they’re more focused on the concert.

 

 

“So now you think that he’s into you?” Jisoo asked, confused.

 

“Yeah, I mean, who the hell backhugs someone at a carnival if they only want to be friends?” Lisa replied.

 

“That is true…” Jennie muttered.

 

“Well, what if he does? What will you do?” Rosé joined in.

 

Ah, so here’s the gossiping.

 

“I will kindly accept his offer to date!” Lisa smiled.

 

“No, you won’t.” Jennie stated.

 

“Whaaat? Whyyyy?!”

 

“Because we have a dating ban!”

 

“She’s right.” Rosé said.

 

Now Jennie and Rosé can team up on Jisoo and Lisa, even though they’re the ones that did the most risqué stuff. Hypocrites.

 

Lisa groaned, “Come on! Why can’t I? I mean, I know it’s in our contract, but Hayi unnie is dating Jimin!”

 

“YG gave Hayi an ultimatum about dating.” Jisoo said, now on the other girls’ side.

 

“He did?” Lisa asked.

 

“He said either break up with Jimin or her comeback is pushed back.”

 

“Wow that .”

 

“That’s what is gonna happen to us if you date Taehyung!” Rosé told her.

 

“What about Jisoo?” Lisa asked.

 

“Don’t drag me into this!” Jisoo said.

 

“Either way it’ll be bad for us. Unless Yang Hyun-Suk suddenly decides to be nice and lets us- I mean you date.” Jennie stated.

 

Too bad Lisa, I guess you’ll have to pull a Jennie and not do anything else… even though you don’t know about what Jennie did yet.

 

 

“We’re back!” Taehyung exclaimed, slamming the door open.

 

Yeah, we timeskipped. Now we’re onto the dance group’s meeting, and BTS has returned!

 

“Yay! I missed you guys!” Lisa smiled, excited.

 

“To be honest, I missed Korea. Some wild stuff happened in America.” Jimin joked.

 

“How was it?”

 

“I thought it was really great. We didn’t get much time to sightsee, but it was still enjoyable.” Taehyung replied.

 

Lisa saw how Taehyung was smiling at her brightly, still making her think that he’s actually into her. She hopes that he is!

 

“So we finished each dance, so maybe we should start practicing some of the scenes?” Jimin asked, getting right to work.

 

“Yah, Chim, don’t start working right away! We haven’t seen Lisa for a week and she wants to hear about our experience!” Taehyung said.

 

Lisa giggled, “I really do! I haven’t been to America in such a long time.”

 

“When’s the last time you went?”

 

“Like, six years ago. Before I became a trainee!”

 

The three sat down in a circle, Lisa wanting to hear about what they got to do in America.

 

“We went to some restaurants in New York that were really cool. Namjoon wanted to go to the fancier ones, while Yoongi just wanted some steak.” Jimin started saying.

 

“Both places were great though.” Taehyung added.

 

“And in Chicago, we were able to explore a bit right when we landed. We’ve been there a few times before, but we went to places we never got the chance to see.”

 

“Did you guys buy any mementos?” Lisa asked.

 

Jimin nodded, “Hoseok bought a shark hat. Actually, he bought two. I don’t know why.”

 

“I think I do.” Taehyung grinned.

 

“Yah, that’s not the reason!”

 

“I think it is!”

 

“Why do you think he bought two?” Lisa asked, interested.

 

“One for Jisoo.” Taehyung told her.

 

“Ooh!”

 

“I think it’s because he loses stuff all the time.” Jimin said.

 

“That also does seem logical also. I guess we’ll have to see!” Lisa responded.

 

“Anyways, I also bought,” Taehyung started to say, looking through his bag, “This!”

 

He lifted up a small box, and tossed it to Lisa. “What is this?” She asked, surprised.

 

“Open it!”

 

Jimin chuckled to himself, remembering the night that Taehyung found his gift for Lisa. He was standing in front of a store’s display window, not moving when the guys told him to follow. Jimin asked him why he wasn’t coming, and Taehyung just pointed at the gift and said “Lisa would love this.”

 

Taehyung is SO into Lisa. Well, everyone knows that, but WOW Jimin didn’t know his feelings were that strong.

 

“Whaaaaa Taehyung! This is just my style!” Lisa exclaimed, holding the gold bracelet.

 

Fun fact: It’s a Gucci bracelet. So you KNOW he paid big bucks for that. But the boy loves his Gucci, so it isn’t a big deal.

 

“I thought you would like it, and I guess I was right!” Taehyung replied, loving Lisa’s excitement.

 

“Thank you so much!”

 

Lisa really wants to hug Taehyung right now, but Jimin’s sitting there, so it’d be weird.

 

Putting the bracelet on, Lisa admired how simple yet stylish the bracelet was. It matched her cute rocker style, making her excited to wear it at upcoming events.

 

“Did you get something for Hayi?” Lisa asked Jimin.

 

He nodded, “I got her a bunch of stuff.”

 

Jimin got Hayi a new pair of shoes, a dress, a necklace, a small painting, and a typical tourist t-shirt. What a guy.

 

“I heard about the ultimatum she got…” Lisa said softly.

 

“Ah, yeah, she has a week left to decide.” Jimin replied.

 

“What do you think she’s going to do?” Taehyung asked.

 

“I honestly don’t know. On one hand I want her to have her comeback as planned, but on the other hand I really want to stay together.”

 

“That’s a tough decision.” Lisa muttered.

 

“It really is. It’s her choice though.” Jimin said.

 

“You’re not going to stop her if she chooses her comeback over you?” Taehyung asked, surprised.

 

He shook his head, “No, I’m not. If it makes her happy, then I am too.”

 

“Aww!” Lisa grinned, “I love you two together.”

 

Jimin chuckled, “Thanks, I do too.”

 

Taehyung took out his script, “So do you guys want to practice some of the scenes?”

 

“Yes!” Lisa replied.

 

The three stood up, scripts in hand, ready to act.

 

“What scene should we do?” Taehyung asked.

 

Hopefully it’s not the one where he tries to confess his feelings.

 

“How about… page seven?” Jimin responded.

 

“When we first meet up?”

 

“Ooh! Yeah, let’s do this one!” Lisa said.

 

So the three got into character, and began to read.

 

“Jimin, I’ve heard nothing about this girl. I didn’t even know she was in our class!” Taehyung said. Lisa was standing away from the two, because she’s supposed to enter at some point.

 

“Maybe that will be better for us. If we had someone like Jisoo, we’d be screwed.” Jimin replied.

 

“She probably won’t be able to talk to us. Didn’t she just move her from Thailand?”

 

“Well, yeah, but she had to learn Korean in order to come here.”

 

Taehyung sighed, “Alright, I guess we’ll see how it goes.”

 

Lisa walked up to the two, pretending to enter the room, “Ah, h-hello, are you two Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung?”

 

“That’s us.” Jimin said.

 

“Um… it’s nice to meet you!” Lisa responded shyly.

 

Hey, they’re pretty good!

 

“Nice meeting you too.” Jimin said, then nudged Taehyung.

 

“Ow! I mean, nice to meet you!” Taehyung stated. He whispered to Jimin, “Her Korean isn’t that good.”

 

“It’s good enough.” Jimin whispered back.

 

“Um…. So are we going to dance? Is this how it works?” Lisa asked.

 

“Wait… dance?” Taehyung replied.

 

“Yeah, we’re dancing.” Jimin said.

 

“I wasn’t told that!”

 

“Is something wrong?” Lisa asked.

 

“N-No, I just, uh, I’m not considered a dancer. I’m more of a singer guy.” Taehyung answered.

 

“Lisa, do you dance?” Jimin said.

 

She nodded, “Of course!”

 

“Can you show us?”

 

“Ah, uh, alright, if I must.”

 

Taehyung closed his script, “And we can end it there.”

 

“But I wanted to dance!” Lisa joked.

 

Jimin laughed, “Yeah Taehyung, let her dance!”

 

“Is it just because your character is jealous of my moves?” Lisa asked sarcastically.

 

“Yes, it is!” Taehyung responded.

 

Aw, cute. For the rest of the meeting the three acted out some scenes, but quickly became bored of it. They decided to eat lunch, which was definitely the best choice.

 

 

Rosé sat in the studio, waiting for Jungkook to return. She’s really excited to see him again, even though it’s only been two weeks.

 

It somewhat scares her, because ever since she confessed to Jennie, her friend’s words keep ringing in her head about having feelings for Jungkook.

 

She never expected Jennie’s response to be like that, and she definitely wouldn’t guess that Jennie and Yoongi did wild stuff together.

 

Glancing at the door, Rosé tapped the desk, impatient for his arrival. For some reason, Jungkook kept popping up in her mind, making her miss him. She missed their nice conversations, their playful interactions, and the way that he made her feel so cared for.

 

Rosé tried to stop thinking about him, and once she did, the door opened.

 

Jungkook came in, a bag in hand, grinning like an idiot, “Honey, I’m home~!”

 

She laughed, “What an entrance!”

 

Jungkook was going to just sit down next to Roseanne, but he was interrupted by her tight embrace, which caught him off guard. He hugged her back, taking in the flowery aroma he’s missed out on for two weeks.

 

He thought a lot about Rosé while he was gone. He’d see things that he knew she would like, flowers that remind him of her, and he’d even hear songs that made him think about her kind smile.

 

The two sat down, Jungkook excited to talk about his experience in America.

 

“You need to tell me everything.” Rosé stated, happy to see her pal.

 

“Alright, what do you want to know first?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Ummm… how about the places you explored? Did you have time to do that?”

 

“Kind of. The most we could do is restaurants, really. Actually we stopped in a Best Buy in Chicago. That was pretty fun.”

 

“Best Buy?” Rosé said, trying not to laugh.

 

“Yeah, that technology store! I got some co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter