:17: "I you not."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how was your date?” Jennie asked, grinning.

 

“Yah, it wasn’t,” Rosé started to say.

 

“It was obviously a date.”

 

“I know it was.”

 

“So let me ask again: how was your date?”

 

Rosé tried to keep her expression normal, but she couldn’t help but smile thinking about the time she spent with Jungkook, “It was great. He’s really kind.”

 

“I can tell… so your dress is okay, right?”

 

Rosé giggled, “Yeah, it’s fine.”

 

“How did you put your dress in the washer without just being in your underwear?” Jennie asked.

 

Roseanne didn’t respond, trying not to laugh.

 

“Oh my GOD you just stood there in your underwear, didn’t you?!”

 

Rosé and Jennie started laughing, finding the whole situation hilarious.

 

“It was only Jungkook and I in there, so it really didn’t matter.” Rosé explained.

 

“But what if the paparazzi saw you? That would be a nightmare!”

 

“Well, thankfully they didn’t!”

 

“What are you two even talking about?” Jisoo asked, entering the room.

 

Rosé and Jennie became silent, both of them not knowing what to say.

 

“Uh, Rosé had to go to the Laundromat last night because she soiled her favorite shirt.” Jennie said.

 

“Why couldn’t you just come back here?” Jisoo said to Rosé.

 

She shrugged, “The Laundromat was closer I guess…”

 

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, knowing that something was up.

 

“If you have a secret… we can do an exchange.” Jisoo stated.

 

Rosé’s eyes widened, “You have a secret?”

 

“Do you?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Did I hear that someone has secrets?” Lisa peeked her head in.

 

Oh god, here we go.

 

“On the count of three, we’ll say our secret.” Jisoo told Rosé, who nodded in response.

 

“One, two…” The two started to count, “three!”

 

“Seokjin and I-Jungkook and I-are dating-went out on a date!” They said at the same time.

 

“That didn’t help anything. I couldn’t understand either of you.” Jennie chuckled.

 

“Seokjin and Jisoo are dating, while Jungkook and Rosé went out on a date.” Lisa said.

 

“You are Seokjin are dating?” Rosé asked, shocked.

 

“You and Jungkook went out together?!” Jisoo responded.

 

Rosé glanced at Jennie, who was giving her a “just tell them” look.

 

Ugh, should she?

 

“Ummmm…. There’s another part too.” Rosé stated.

 

“There is?” Lisa asked, ready to hear more gossip.

 

“What,” Jisoo chuckled, “Did you two bang?”

 

Rosé fell silent, her eyes looking at the ground.

 

“OH MY GOD!” Lisa and Jisoo exclaimed, freaking out.

 

“It gets better…” Rosé muttered.

 

“You’re engaged?!” Lisa asked.

 

“Yah, no! We slept together two weeks into the meetings… and then four weeks after that.” Rosé said.

 

“Holy ! That’s even juicier than my secret!” Jisoo responded.

 

“Did you know about this?” Lisa asked Jennie, who nodded.

 

Rosé looked at Jennie, thinking that she should tell the girls her secret also. But Jennie shook her head, not ready to tell them.

 

Jennie’s trying to hold back that secret so she can forget it eventually… it probably won’t work, but it’s worth a shot.

 

“You get it girl!” Jisoo clapped for Rosé.

 

“You’re not mad that I didn’t tell you?” She asked, surprised.

 

“Chaeyoung, you’re sleeping with Jungkook from BTS! That’s amazing!” Lisa grinned.

 

“It was only twice…”

 

“But still! Was it wild? It must have been.”

 

“Oh god, you really want to know that?”

 

“I want to know everything.” Jisoo said.

 

“Alright, I’ve heard this before, so I’m going to make myself some dinner.” Jennie started getting up, not wanting to hear the intense details yet again.

 

Good call, Jennie.

 

 

“Hoseok?” Yoongi asked, knocking on his bedroom door.

 

As the secret garbage man, Yoongi feels like it’s his duty to hear why Hoseok’s been so grumpy lately. Hoseok isn’t the type of guy to show his negative emotions, but it’s quite obvious when he plasters on that fake smile of his.

 

Yoongi opened the door, to see Hoseok writing something down in a notebook.

 

“Hey.” Hoseok said, continuing to write.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Writing some lyric ideas.”

 

“About what.”

 

“Nothing important.” Hoseok mumbled.

 

“Yah, stop being so pissy. This doesn’t suit you.”

 

Hoseok frowned, “I’m not being pissy.”

 

“You kind of are,” Yoongi replied, sitting down on Hoseok’s bed, “So what happened to make you so gloomy?”

 

“I’m not gloomy, I just feel backstabbed.” Hoseok said. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, “I don’t like feeling like this.”

 

“No one does. Who did the honors of making you feel like ?”

 

Hoseok glanced at the door, then got up to shut it, “I can’t decide whether it’s one person, or if it’s a team effort.”

 

Yoongi stared at Hoseok, realizing who it was, “Seokjin and Jisoo?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Did they do something to you?”

 

“No,” Hoseok started to say, then sat down next to his friend, “I think they’re dating.”

 

“Really?” Yoongi asked, surprised, “I never expected Seokjin to do that.”

 

Doesn’t Yoongi know that Seokjin kissed Jisoo?

 

“Me neither.”

 

“I think you should talk to Seokjin.” Yoongi stated.

 

“No, I can’t. If I do that, he’ll say that it’s Jisoo’s choice and he can’t help it.”

 

“So what? You still need to tell him how ty that made you feel… why did that make you feel so ty again?”

 

Hoseok gave Yoongi a “are you kidding me” look, basically telling Yoongi that he should know the answer to that question.

 

“Ah, you’re into Jisoo.”

 

“Yes, I am.” Hoseok said, starting to smile.

 

“Mood swings much?” Yoongi joked.

 

“I’ve just never said it out loud before.”

 

“Ah, you’re so cute.”

 

“Then how about we just date?” Hoseok said sarcastically.

 

“Sorry, but I’m interested in someone else.”

 

“…Jennie?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“Whoa! I didn’t know that.”

 

“I didn’t know that for a while until a few weeks ago.”

 

“What happened a few weeks ago?” Hoseok asked, confused.

 

, Yoongi slipped up.

 

“Hoseok… does juicy gossip make you feel better?”

 

“Well, yeah, everyone loves some good ol’ fashioned gossip.”

 

Yoongi smirked, “Then do I have the story for you.”

 

I’m not surprised this happened.

 

 

“Everyone, since your last meeting is next time you come back, I’d like you all to talk to the stylists and behind the scenes people today. The stylists will get you ready, and then you’ll each have a short interview about your experience here.” Jae-sang explained to everyone.

 

“Shouldn’t we wait to do that until we finish shooting?” Namjoon asked.

 

“You’ll have another interview after filming.”

 

“So instead of our meetings we’re going to have interviews?” Jennie responded.

 

“Yes. I’d like to speak to the rap group first, since their storyline will be filming first.”

 

“I thought we’re all going to film together.” Jimin stated.

 

“No, we want everyone’s storylines to be as secretive as possible. When filming starts, everyone will be given a schedule of when to come in. There are even scenes within some groups that have to be filmed separately.” Jae-sang said.

 

“What will we be doing while waiting for our interview?” Jisoo asked.

 

Jae-sang shrugged, “I don’t know, get something to eat I guess. But first meet with the stylists.”

 

So, everyone did. The girls got their makeup redone and were allowed to keep their outfits, while BTS needed to change theirs because they were dressed “too casually”. Rude.

 

Jennie, Yoongi, and Namjoon waited for the interviewer to call them to the room; it was like any typical interviewing room. It had a black backdrop and spotlight to focus on the idol, so it wasn’t anything unusual.

 

“What do you think they’re going to ask?” Jennie said, starting a conversation.

 

Namjoon shrugged, “Probably just about our experience.”

 

“This . We were gonna go to YG today, right?” Yoongi asked, trying not to grin.

 

“Yeah, we were. What a shame. I wanted to show you guys some of the music video sets.” Jennie replied.

 

Namjoon’s eyes widened, “Again?”

 

Jennie nodded, “Yeah, what a shame. I think we can still go after this though.”

 

“Great.” Namjoon stated, then noticed how Yoongi and Jennie were looking at him strangely, “I mean, that sounds fun.”

 

“Namjoon, you’re up.” The staff member said. Namjoon went into the room, ready to talk about random .

 

There were only three staff members in the room, which was surprising. The cameraman got ready to film, and once they gave the signal, Namjoon started being asked random questions about the skit.

 

“How was first meeting Jennie?” The person asked.

 

“It went much better than expected, really. She wasn’t shy at all. Yoongi and I were already in the room when she first came, so I thought it’d be kind of intimidating for her.” Namjoon replied.

 

“Were you the one who lead the meetings?”

 

“Uh, kind of. I had to miss some of them due to BTS’s tour planning. It was mostly a team effort, which was nice.”

 

“What would you say was your favorite part of this process?” The staff member asked.

 

Namjoon thought about it, then started chuckling, “Probably Jennie and Yoongi. They would bicker sometimes because their styles are different when it comes to music.”

 

“Did they bicker a lot?”

 

“No, not too much.” Namjoon lied.

 

Jennie and Yoongi were currently sitting outside the room, not having any idea what was going on.

 

“Jennie, you’re up.” Namjoon stated, entering the room.

 

“Alright.” She muttered, going in.

 

“What did they ask you?” Yoongi asked, curious.

 

“Just about this process and my favorite part… nothing bad.”

 

“Thank god. I thought they were going to try to create some drama.”

 

“So Jennie, we’re just going to ask you a few questions about your experience, alright?” The staff member asked, and Jennie nodded in response.

 

They asked her questions about if there was any awkwardness between the three of them, her favorite moments, and how she thinks their music came it. It was nothing too bad.

 

But when it was Yoongi’s turn, the questions were kind of, uh, different.

 

“We heard that you and Jennie bickered a lot.” The staff member stated.

 

“A lot?” Yoongi asked, surprised, “Who told you that?”

 

“We just heard it through the grapevine.”

 

“Well, we didn’t bicker a lot. If we did, it was about how we wanted our song to sound. Nothing bad.” Yoongi told them.

 

“Did you initiate a lot of it?”

 

Yoongi scoffed, getting annoyed, “Sometimes. It was a team effort.”

 

“But is everything alright now?”

 

“Of course it is. We’re friends.”

 

“So you two bonded by bickering?”

 

“I guess you could say that.”

 

Geez, what are with these questions? Jennie or Namjoon didn’t say anything, did they?

 

When their interviews were done, the three decided to go to YG to “see some sets”. Wink wink.

 

“Did you two get any weird questions?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Not really, why?” Namjoon replied.

 

“They said something about Jennie and I bickering a lot.”

 

“They did?” Jennie responded.

 

“Yeah… did one of you say something?”

 

“I just said my favorite part was you two rarely bickering. I made sure they knew it was sometimes.” Namjoon told him.

 

“I didn’t mention anything about it.” Jennie said.

 

Yoongi sighed, “The only questions I got were about that.”

 

“That’s annoying.”

 

Once the three arrived, Namjoon clearly became nervous.

 

“Is something wrong?” Jennie asked, already knowing the answer.

 

“Hmm? Oh, no, I’m good.”

 

Yoongi smirked, “We can leave if this place intimidates you.”

 

“Yah, what are you saying? I’m not,” Namjoon started to say, then stopped once he saw,

 

“Oh, you two are back!” Jinny smiled, standing next to another trainee.

 

Jennie and Yoongi grinned at one another, their plan going along smoothly.

 

“I told you that you’d probably see us around.” Yoongi replied.

 

“I’m quite surprised, to be honest.” Jinny said.

 

“We’re going to check out the old sets, wanna come?” Jennie asked.

 

Jinny looked at her trainee friend, whispering something…. The friend left.

 

“Sure!” Jinny responded, then followed them.

 

Jennie and Jinny were in front as Namjoon and Yoongi walked behind them.

 

And as Jennie and Yoongi planned,

 

“Oh .” Jennie mumbled, stopping in place.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jinny asked.

 

“I forgot my phone in the car… I’m gonna go get it.”

 

“Do you need help finding it?” Yoongi tried not to grin.

 

“Ah, sure. Thanks.” Jennie said.

 

“What should we do?” Namjoon asked, freaking out internally.

 

“Uhhh… Jinny, wanna show him the sets?”

 

“Alright!” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter