:31: "That was short."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*THIS IS PART 2 OF THE END! Go back a chapter if you haven't read the special itself yet!*

 

ONE HOUR BEFORE THE SPECIAL:

 

“Alright girls, we only have an hour until we have to be at the studio. We haven’t had a gossip session in three days, so there has to be something that we missed.” Jennie said, the four girls sitting in a circle.

 

Of course we start the last chapter off like this. Why am I not surprised?

 

They all stared at one another, waiting for someone to speak up. A lot did happen since their last gossip session, but no one wants to begin.

 

“I-I have some gossip…” Lisa said sheepishly.

 

The three members look at the maknae, not knowing why she suddenly became so shy.

 

“Oh this is gonna be good.” Jisoo grinned, ready for the big reveal.

 

“But you guys can’t tell anyone about this!” Lisa continued.

 

“Did you kill someone?” Jennie asked sarcastically.

 

“Yah, this is a serious thing!”

 

“What is it, Lalisa?” Rosé said, interested.

 

Lisa took a deep breath, lowkey dying inside, “Uh, well, two nights ago you were all doing God knows what, so me and Taehyung hung out.”

 

“Oh no, did you two break up?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Nope, uh… we may have… canoodled.”

 

“That means to cuddle. You always do that with Taehyung I thought.” Jennie replied.

 

“So cute.” Rosé commented.

 

“Ugh, the cutest. They’re so innocent.” Jisoo added.

 

The three girls started talking about Taehyung and Lisa right in front of her face, Lisa getting upset that they aren’t listening to her.

 

“I didn’t mean cuddle,” Lisa said quietly, the girls still not listening. Lisa rolled her eyes, then said (much) louder, “We did it, okay? We had ! Boning! Doing the deed! I tapped that! Got busy, did,”

 

“Holy .” Jisoo muttered, the three girls staring at Lisa in awe.

 

“Our little Lisa did it!” Rosé exclaimed, hugging her friend.

 

Lisa pouted, feeling like a child. Do they really have to react this way?

 

“Wow, who would’ve thought that after only three months of dating you went for it! Such a wild girl!” Jennie added.

 

“How did she get some action before I did?” Jisoo mumbled.

 

“Your day will come.” Rosé patted her friend on the back.

 

“Good for you, Lisa!” Jennie continued the compliments.

 

“Thanks?” Lisa said, not knowing how to respond.

 

“So was my prediction right?” Jennie asked, smirking.

 

“What prediction?” Jisoo responded.

 

“Oh god, I knew this would happen.” Lisa mumbled.

 

“During our game night, Lisa asked me a question during Paranoia, and my senses were telling me that Taehyung has the biggest,”

 

“Stop!” Lisa cut her off, her cheeks starting to turn bright red.

 

“Hah! So I was right!” Jennie exclaimed.

 

“You’re such a child.” Jisoo joked, then quickly became serious, “It’s my turn.”

 

“You talked to Seokjin?” Lisa asked.

 

“Not yet, I’m going to speak with him after the special tomorrow. Right after.”

 

“Then what is it?” Rosé responded.

 

“So yesterday I went to the park sulking around because I’m hella stressed. I kind of gave up thinking about my stupid situation and told myself to have fate decide. Then I was like ‘stop being a ninny, go walk around’, and I did. And then POW a ball hit me straight in the face full force and I got knocked out!” Jisoo started to explain.

 

“Holy , are you alright?” Jennie asked.

 

“Yes!” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

“Whoa there, why is that so exciting?” Rosé said, confused.

 

“Because when I woke up, these kids were hovering over me, right? And I asked how long I’ve been out, and they said a half an hour,”

 

“She probably has a concussion.” Lisa whispered to Jennie, who nodded in response.

 

“And when I asked for the time, they said 18:02!” Jisoo smiled.

 

The three BLACKPINK members stared at Jisoo, not understanding what she was getting at.

 

“GUYS, I got my sign!”

 

“How the hell is that a sign?” Jennie asked.

 

“Hoseok’s birthday is February eighteenth! 18:02!” Jisoo replied excitedly.

 

“Ohhhh, I get it now.” Rosé said.

 

“That’s actually a pretty clear sign.” Lisa commented.

 

“So…you’re into him?” Jennie said, wanting a final answer. This has gone on way too long.

 

“Duh.” Jisoo responded.

 

“Oh thank GOD!” Rosé sighed with relief.

 

“I called it! I called it!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

Oh, so Lisa was team Hoseok this whole time?

 

“You finally decided!” Jennie said.

 

“I finally decided!” Jisoo joined in on the cheering.

 

The four girls hugged, proud of Lisa and Jisoo. Aw, how cute.

 

Jisoo suddenly paused, looking at Lisa, “So was it good or nah?”

 

“Unnie!” Lisa complained, the two other members laughing.

 

 

“Don’t act like such a kid, Taehyung; you shouldn’t sound so nervous telling me this.” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“Well how am I supposed to bring it up?” Taehyung asked.

 

“You should be proud of your accomplishment.”

 

“Accomplishment?” Taehyung replied, cringing.

 

“Okay, that’s not the right word, but still. Don’t be so embarrassed about it.” Yoongi told him.

 

“Embarrassed about what?” Hoseok asked, entering Yoongi’s room.

 

“Nothing, hyung!” Taehyung said loudly, getting flustered.

 

“Taehyung and Lisa banged.” Yoongi told him casually.

 

“Hyung!” Taehyung gasped, betrayed.

 

“Whoa! Good job!” Hoseok gave Taehyung a thumbs-up.

 

“Good job with what?” Jimin poked his head in, curious.

 

“Taehyung isn’t a anymore!” Hoseok exclaimed.

 

Taehyung dropped his face in his palms, embarrassed, “Please kill me.”

 

“What’s this? Taehyung got laid?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah! He’s a big boy now!” Jimin clapped.

 

Oh my GOD! Poor Taehyung, I guess the dorm has thin walls.

 

“Really?” Seokjin added, now joining in.

 

“Yes, I did, okay? It’s not a big deal!” Taehyung told him, upset.

 

Wow, basically all of the members of BTS are here in Yoongi’s room to hear about Taehyung’s great feat. All we need is,

 

Jungkook walked in, not knowing what the hell was going on, “Are you guys alright? We have to leave in a few minutes and you all are just sitting here…”

 

“Taehyung lost his ity.” Everyone (except Taehyung) replied.

 

Clearly Jungkook didn’t expect that answer, “Oh. Nice… can we go now?”

 

“See? Jungkook knows not to make a big deal out of it!” Taehyung said, still embarrassed.

 

“Oh no, I’ll tease you later, but I really wanna see Chaeyoung… so we gotta go.” Jungkook answered.

 

Oh right, the special is starting soon! Woo! Let’s go!

 

 

Both BLACKPINK and BTS arrived around the same time, fans lines up outside of the broadcasting station, wanting to be a part of the live studio audience.

 

The two groups walked into the studio, pleasantly surprised about how nice the set looked. The set walls were a pastel pink (obviously because ~romance~), and there were eleven chairs to sit in: five in the front, then six in the back. Everyone’s names were assigned to a chair, and the groups of chairs had a specific color. The rap group and the duet pair were going to sit in front, then the other two groups were to be seated in the back.

 

There was a large television behind the stools so the audience could watch the special for themselves; the two idol groups had their own television that the camera pointed at them couldn’t see.

 

“This is a nice set up.” Jennie said, scanning the area.

 

“I’m so excited to see the outcome of this!” Lisa squealed.

 

“This gives me ‘After School Club’ vibes.” Namjoon commented.

 

The two groups started walking to hair and makeup, seeing tons of outfits laid out for them.

 

“Oh GOD, please don’t tell me we’re going to be in matching outfits.” Jennie grimaced.

 

“I think we are.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes, not wanting to match with Hoseok and Seokjin. She should be the one standing out in her group since she’s the only female! Oh right, she needs to talk to Seokjin still!

 

“Hey, oppa,” Jisoo said, grabbing him by the arm.

 

Seokjin turned, surprised, “Yeah?”

 

“Can we talk after the whole special? We haven’t had the opportunity to recently.” Jisoo asked softly.

 

“Of course.”

 

Hoseok heard this little exchange, confused. Well, yeah, he knows that Jisoo has to talk to Seokjin, but the way she said it made it seem like she wants to see him more… But what about their kiss? Did that mean anything to Jisoo?

 

Jisoo sat on the stool next to Hoseok, fixing her hair as he stared at her. She can feel his eyes watching her, but she doesn’t mind.

 

“Like what you see?” She teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

 

“Whoa there, save the acting for the special!” Hoseok joked, not realizing that she’s flirting with him.

 

There were stylists giving each idol an outfit, Jungkook and Rosé waiting for their turns.

 

Jungkook grabbed Rosé’s hand, “We can hang out after this, right?”

 

“I don’t see any harm in that,” She smiled, “Why, do you have something planned?”

 

“Maybe…”

 

“Yah, don’t be secretive with me!”

 

“Ah, hello! How is everyone today?” Jae-sang asked, walking in.

 

The two groups could hear faint cheering in the background, signifying that the fans have been led into the studio.

 

“So we’re going to be starting very soon, so I need to tell you how this is going to go down.” He continued.

 

“Do we get a script of what to say?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Of course,” Jae-sang replied, “There will be a teleprompter in front of you, telling you all what to say. Once the special begins, you can make as many comments as you want… but let the audience enjoy it a little.”

 

“So we can’t talk throughout the whole thing?” Hoseok asked jokingly.

 

“Sadly you cannot.”

 

“Is that all we need to know?” Lisa said.

 

“After the special, you’ll be taking some pictures together, and you can greet the audience if you’d like. When you’re done with that, you can go on your way to wherever you go for fun.”

 

“We don’t have to go anywhere specific after this?” Rosé asked, surprised.

 

“Nope, your bosses said that they’ll be dealing with scandals after this, so you’re free to do whatever… just don’t cause any trouble.” Jae-sang answered.

 

“Scandals?” Yoongi asked.

 

“There’s always a scandal ready to go…” Seokjin muttered.

 

“You’ll all be fine though! You should take your seats now, the special is starting in five minutes.” Jae-sang told them.

 

“Here we go.” Jisoo stated.

 

“No one act coupley, okay?” Jennie said.

 

“Rude.” Yoongi grumbled, causing laughter from their friends.

 

“Unless you want to break up, we shouldn’t be flirty.” Jennie told him.

 

The two groups walked out, the fans cheering and calling their names. They all waved, smiling and throwing hearts (or in Seokjin’s case, throwing out his iconic kisses).

 

Once they all sat down and became comfortable, the cameraman started counting down from ten, until they were given the signal to begin.

 

 

“Well, I guess this is the end. Goodbye!” Jisoo smiled, and everyone waved to the camera. The light went off, giving the signal that it was finally over.

 

“That was a lot better than expected.” Rosé said.

 

“Good work everyone! I’m glad to see that all of our differences worked out in the end to create something great.” Namjoon told them genuinely.

 

“By differences you mean Yoongi and Jennie’s arguing turning into a steamy romance?” Taehyung asked jokingly.

 

“Basically.” Namjoon replied, everyone laughing in response.

 

The eleven signed some autographs and chatted with fans, but they wanted to leave so they could all hang out.

 

“Seokjin, can we talk now?” Jisoo gently grabbed his wrist.

 

“Definitely,” He scanned the room from where he was standing, “Where should we go?”

 

“I know a place.” She smiled softly.

 

“Alright, I’ll follow your lead.”

 

So, Jisoo and Seokjin walked off unnoticed…by most.

 

“I wonder where they’re going…” Jimin said, watching the two.

 

“Yeah, I wonder.” Hoseok responded, frowning.

 

So this is it, huh? Jisoo’s going to confess her feelings to Seokjin after everything that they went through. There was a small glimpse of hope for him after a few nights ago, but apparently that was just Jisoo testing the waters. Apparently it didn’t go as Jisoo wanted, so she’s ultimately picking Seokjin.

 

“Hyung, are you alright?” Jimin asked, noticing his friend’s sullen expression.

 

“Ah, yeah,” Hoseok tried to smile, “Since we have the rest of the night off, I’m gonna go for a stroll.”

 

“You know it’s pouring out, right?”

 

“It is?”

 

“Yeah. It’s a downpour.” Jimin stated.

 

“Well, I guess I’ll need an umbrella then.”

 

Jimin watched Hoseok walk away, knowing that he’s upset about Seokjin and Jisoo leaving together. But there are more important issues at hand.

 

Taking out his phone, Jimin Facetimed Hayi, wanting to hear her feedback on the skit.

 

“Blehh you couldn’t just call me? I look like a mess.” Hayi grumbled.

 

“…Are you in bed right now?” Jimin asked, staring at his screen.

 

“Maybe.”

 

“But did you watch the skit?”

 

“Of course I watched the skit! It was really good, Mr. Class President.” Hayi smirked.

 

“I didn’t have much screentime.”

 

“I know you didn’t, but you shined like a star each time you appeared. You’re really a trophy boyfriend. Hopefully I get to show you off soon.”

 

“Ah, stop, you’re making me blush.” Jimin joked.

 

Ugh, I love this couple so much.

 

“So what is everyone doing now?” Hayi asked.

 

“We all have the night off, so I think we’re all going to be doing our own thing.”

 

“You’re not busy?”

 

“Nope…are you?” Jimin responded.

 

“Chim, I just told you two minutes ago that I am laying in my bed. How am I busy?”

 

Jimin shrugged, “You could be catching up on KDrama or something.”

 

Hayi chuckled, “There is an empty spot on my bed calling your name. You can pick the movie since you did so well tonight.”

 

“Really?” Jimin asked, excited.

 

“Really.”

 

Jimin hung up, running out of the building. She knows exactly what to say to make him happy.

 

 

Yoongi and Jennie were currently walking down the now almost-empty building. Last time they did this, Yoongi tried to hold hands with Jennie, and she completely shut his down. But hey, they’re in a better place now.

 

“I wonder when I’ll need to come back here again,” Jennie wondered, looking around as she walked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter