:10: "My cheeks hurt."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That dinner didn’t do .” Yoongi said, cleaning up the plates.

 

BLACKPINK has finally left the boys’ dorm, and it was actually quite fun. They played some party games and chatted, but other than that, nothing much happened.

 

“I thought it was fun. The girls are really quirky.” Taehyung replied.

 

“Jisoo is wild.” Namjoon added.

 

“Isn’t she? At first she’s quiet and then suddenly she’s all over the place.” Seokjin said.

 

“I’m surprised that Lisa wasn’t that shy.” Hoseok stated.

 

“And Rosé was really kind.” Jimin joined in on the compliment parade.

 

“It’s nice that they helped us clean a little.” Jungkook said, washing some dishes.

 

Alright, they’re just complimenting the girls, so let’s do a timeskip to the day before the next meeting.

 

“Ugh, I don’t want to work on stuff today.” Lisa mumbled, bored.

 

“Hoseok and I are finishing up one of the dances, so I’m excited!” Jisoo smiled.

 

“At least you have something to look forward to… I’m stuck with Yoongi again.” Jennie mumbled.

 

“Maybe he’ll be nicer…?” Lisa tried to motivate Jennie.

 

“Jungkook and I are trying to figure out our final song, but we can’t get the correct rhythm… I don’t really care if we don’t do work.” Rosé stated.

 

“Ooh, so instead of work what will you be doing?” Jisoo teased.

 

“Yah, I told you to stop that!”

 

“But now you’re starting to blush more when we tease you about it!”

 

“Ahhh is Rosie actually having feelings for Jungkook?” Lisa asked, chiming in on the joke.

 

“Nooooo I’m not!” Rosé said, getting somewhat annoyed.

 

Jennie saw how Roseanne was lowkey angry, not knowing why she was suddenly like that. Usually Rosé just says stop and waves them away, but now she’s just getting defensive about it.

 

Interesting….

 

“Jisoo, are you only going to be with Hoseok this meeting?” Jennie changed the subject.

 

She nodded, “Yeah, I’m excited! He’s really sweet.”

 

Lisa grinned, “How sweet?”

 

“Nope, you are not turning this on me, missy!”

 

“Do you have a favorite out of the two?” Rosé asked.

 

“No, of course not! They’re not kind in their own ways. Although when they’re together they seem kind of distant. Near the beginning was fine, but there’s more tension. I can feel it.”

 

“Maybe they’re both falling for you!” Jennie joked.

 

“Yahhhh, stop!”

 

Every chapter the girls tease each other about BTS. Don’t they have anything else to do?

 

 

“Helloooooo!!!” Jisoo exclaimed, running into the dance studio.

 

“Whaaaa why are you so hyped right now? I’m not even that excited!” Hoseok replied, amused.

 

It’s time for Jisoo and Hoseok to finish their choreography, and he’s quite happy that Seokjin will not be there to be an .

 

Jisoo was glad that Hoseok didn’t seem as quiet as last week. When they were cooking, he didn’t speak a lot until Seokjin left the room. And then they had that little moment… which was really cute to her. She doesn’t want to talk about it though, it makes her blush just thinking about it.

 

“Is your hand alright? I mean, it probably is, but you never know!” Hoseok said kindly.

 

Jisoo lifted her hand, “Yeah, its fine. I’m just really sensitive to pain… thank you for trying to help though.”

 

“It’s no problem,” Hoseok started to say, plugging his phone into the speaker, “so we’re about halfway done with the dance, and then if we have time after we finish, we can just do something else.”

 

“Sounds good to me! I wore the proper footwear this time also!” Jisoo grinned, wiggling her foot.

 

“Good job!” Hoseok got into position, waving Jisoo to stand next to him, “Do you remember the first half, or do you want to go through it once?”

 

“Uhhhh can we do it once?”

 

“Definitely.”

 

So, the music began, and the two started to do the steps. Jisoo did mess up a few times, but Hoseok helped her every time. She finally got the hang of it, and the two danced in sync, smiling at one another. Jisoo finds Hoseok’s dancing really intriguing. She’s seem him dance on variety shows, and it seems like he can do every style of dance. If only she could do that.

 

The song ended, and Jisoo clapped, “That was great!”

 

“See? I knew you would remember!”

 

“I did mess up a few times… but at least I remember those moves now.”

 

“That’s all that matters.” Hoseok grinned.

 

“Do you know what I just realized?” Jisoo asked.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Is Seokjin going to come to one of these meetings one time to learn the dance?”

 

Ugh, why is she asking about Seokjin? The meeting was going so well without mentioning his name!

 

“Ummm…” Hoseok thought about it, not wanting Seokjin to intrude on his time, “maybe we’ll just do it during a meeting that has all three of us. We still need to have some moves for the other song.”

 

“That’s true. What is Seokjin doing now anyways?”

 

Hoseok tried not to show his jealousy, “I think he’s just sleeping. He pulled an all-nighter a few days ago, so he’s trying to catch up.”

 

“Ah, I see.” Jisoo replied. Why is she asking about him anyways?

 

Oh, right. She’s trying to see if Hoseok get’s annoyed while she’s asking about him. Jisoo only hopes that the two aren’t in a fight or anything, because their friends! This skit can’t tear them apart!.... She’s being overdramatic.

 

“Okay, so for the next part of the choreography, I was thinking that you can be in the middle, while Seokjin and I take turns doing a little pair dance with you.” Hoseok said.

 

“Ooh, that sounds cool! Like what were you thinking?” She asked, intrigued.

 

“Can I show you?” Hoseok responded.

 

“Totally!”

 

“Alright, just follow my lead.” He the music yet again, and Jisoo waited for him to do something.

 

Once the chorus came in, Hoseok grabbed her hand, spinning her closer to him. Jisoo’s eyes widened, not expecting a move like that right out of the gates. He held one hand and put the other on her hip, swaying her back and forth. Hoseok was about to tell her to do a certain move, but stopped once she looked up at him.

 

Her dark orbs gazed at him, looking pleased with what they were doing. Hoseok, not continuing the dance, was instead dancing slowly with Jisoo, like they were at the prom. Jisoo thought this was part of his plan, so she went along with it, smiling softly.

 

Suddenly Hoseok brought her a little closer to him, causing Jisoo’s heart to beat faster. Alright, now she’s starting to feel confused. Is this really a part of the dance? It’s gone on for a little too long.

 

Jisoo wanted to ask Hoseok if this was it, but something was stopping her.

 

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is new.

 

She put her arms around Hoseok’s neck unintentionally, the two not breaking each other’s gaze.

 

Ummm this escalated very quickly… guys?

 

Not thinking correctly, Hoseok started to lean in, Jisoo not turning away.

 

Oh my god.

 

Their faces were inches away, neither of them caring about their sudden rush of feelings.

 

They began to bring their faces closer, wanting to close the gap between,

 

“Aish, why are there so many dance studios here?!” Someone familiar complained, opening the dance studio door.

 

The two flinched, breaking apart instantly, their opportunity taken away from them.

 

Jisoo looked at who came through, regretting what she almost just did, “O-Oh! Seokjin oppa!”

 

Hoseok was silent, trying to comprehend what just happened. Did he actually almost just kiss Jisoo? Holy ! What happened to the promise?!

 

Wait… Seokjin?!

 

“Hyung?” Hoseok asked.

 

“I was really bored at the dorm, so I decided to some here and, um, try to learn that dance!” Seokjin said, clearly lying. The two didn’t respond, tension already rising in the air.

 

“We haven’t finished the dance yet.” Hoseok replied.

 

“Well, you can teach me what you have, right?”

 

“It’s better to do it when it’s done.”

 

Jisoo was watching their exchange, trying to get her heartbeat to slow down. Why did she let that happen? How did that even happen? Since when did she and Hoseok act like that?!

 

Seokjin noticed how Jisoo looked flustered, “Are you alright Gomi?”

 

She was quiet for a moment, “Um, what? O-Oh, yeah, I’m fine!”

 

“Seokjin, it was nice for you to visit, but we have to finish the choreography.” Hoseok told his friend.

 

“Can’t I watch?” Seokjin said.

 

Why is he so persistent? Is he that interested in the dance, or,

 

Hoseok sighed, knowing why Seokjin was there. He thinks that Hoseok is going to make a move.

 

“Hyung, I promise you that it’s better to learn the dance when it’s finished.” Hoseok reassured him.

 

Seokjin stared at him, really wanting to stay.

 

“And I promise you that it will be better for me to learn right now. I’m already here!”

 

Hoseok gritted his teeth, now getting annoyed. He isn’t the type to get angry like this. But for some reason, Seokjin’s intentions are really making him frazzled.

 

“Seokjin oppa.” Jisoo stated, the boys looking at her in response.

 

“Yes?” He replied kindly.

 

“I think, um,” She started to say, glancing at Hoseok, “you should go. Hoseok is right.”

 

“…R-Really?” Seokjin asked, lowkey hurt.

 

Jisoo nodded, “Its best that we actually finish the dance before teaching it… I’m sorry oppa.”

 

Honestly, Jisoo just doesn’t want any arguments to come out of this. It’s not like she wants to spend more time with Hoseok… right?

 

 

“Right now?” Taehyung asked, surprised.

 

“Right now.” Jimin smirked.

 

“I thought you said next week.”

 

“I did, but Hayi is free right now.”

 

“B-But, we have work to do!” Lisa said.

 

“We already began the next dance, and we have ten meetings left. We’re good!” Jimin is being quite persistent. He just wants to prove that Lisa and Taehyung are lying to him.

 

“Ummm…” Taehyung didn’t know how to respond. He looked at Lisa, who shrugged. I guess that means yes. “Alright, we’ll go.”

 

Lisa’s eyes widened, shocked. Shrugging does NOT mean yes! It means ‘I have no idea what to do in this situation’! Taehyung, why did you make her go so far down the black hole of lies?

 

So many regrets.

 

Jimin grinned, happy that they agreed to it, but also surprised by it. He thought that Lisa would say that they were lying, but apparently he has to dig deeper.

 

He’s already told Hayi about his plan, and she finds it hilarious. She also thinks that the two are lying.

 

So, Jimin told Lisa and Taehyung to meet him at his car because he had to go get Hayi. This gave the two time to discuss what the hell they were going to do.

 

They were sitting next to each other in the back of the car, silent.

 

“…We’re screwed.” Lisa stated.

 

“I don’t know why we did this in the first place.”

 

“You said because Jimin gets really annoying about his relationships!”

 

“He does! And because we said we’re dating, he hasn’t said about Hayi!... Until now.” Taehyung said.

 

Lisa sighed, “Should we just tell him?”

 

“Maybe, but he’s going to get too cocky when that happens. He’ll just keep bragging that he knew it was fake.”

 

“Well, it was.”

 

“Yeah, but,” Taehyung started to say, then shrugged, “It’s your decision.”

 

Lisa thought about what they should do. The moral thing is to back out, but she also feels bad that Taehyung may have to hear Jimin’s bragging for the next week. But what will happen if they keep the lie going on?

 

Looking out the window, she saw Jimin and Hayi walking closer to the car. Unintentionally Lisa rested her head on Taehyung’s shoulder, ultimately deciding to keep it going.

 

“I guess that answers it.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

“Are we interrupting something?” Jimin joked.

 

“Of course not!” Lisa smiled, trying to improve her acting.

 

Yeah, maybe she can use this as preparation for acting in the skit! Good thinking, Lisa!

 

“Hey, Lisa.” Hayi smiled, sitting down in the passenger’s seat.

 

“Hey unnie!”

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Taehyung. I’ve heard a lot of, uh, interesting things.” Hayi said, waving to him.

 

“Oh god, he told you embarrassing stories, didn’t he.” Taehyung frowned.

 

“Only a few…. Or several.”

 

“Jiminnnn!!!” Taehyung whined.

 

“Sorry, I had to!” Jimin replied.

 

“What do you mean you had to? That doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter