:27: "Make it intense!"

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Welcome to the BTS and BLACKPINK game night, brought to you by Rourou! Today’s game night takes place in the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Jeju Island! The host for today is...

 

“Who made you in charge of this game night?” Lisa asked, confused.

 

“Well, I came up with all the games were playing, so it’s only right if I was the host!” Jisoo grinned.

 

The host is Jisoo.

 

“Do we really need a host though? That makes this kind of cheesy…” Jimin said.

 

“I’m just the gal who explains the games, that’s all!” Jisoo replied.

 

“So what are we going to play first?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Good question, oppa! The first game we’re going to play is a fan favorite!”

 

“Ooh, I know what it is!” Jennie said excitedly.

 

“Are you really that excited?” Yoongi asked her.

 

“I’m just hyping Jisoo up. It’s fun.”

 

“We’re going to play… Paranoia!” Jisoo exclaimed.

 

Silence.

 

“We already knew we were going to play that.” Hayi said.

 

“Oh, you did?” Jisoo asked.

 

“You told all of us.” Namjoon added.

 

“, alright, my bad. I thought at least one person didn’t know our game plan.”

 

And so, Jisoo explained the rules of Paranoia. If you must know, this game is real and it’s a very fun party game. Play it next time you’re with a group of friends!

 

This is how you play: Everyone sits in a circle, and one person whispers a question to the person on their right. It’s a question that must be answered with the name of a person in the group. For example, Jennie could ask Yoongi who he thinks is the biggest crybaby in the room, to which he would answer Lisa. He says his answer out loud, and a coin is flipped. If it’s heads, you say what the question is, and if it’s tails, you just leave it. Hence the name paranoia. So if it was tails, Lisa would never know why her name was an answer. And that’s how you play!

 

Currently the order of the circle of friends goes: Jisoo, Hayi, Jimin, Jungkook, Roseanne, Hoseok, Taehyung, Lisa, Jennie, Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon.

 

Let’s begin!

 

“I feel like this game could ruin friendships.” Yoongi stated.

 

“It might.” Rosé joked.

 

“Alright, let’s begin! I shall go first.” Jisoo said proudly.

 

“Wait, so you’re asking me a question?” Hayi responded.

 

“Yes, also this is for everyone: the question can be inappropriate, but just be prepared that your question may have to be said outloud!”

 

“Oh god.” Hayi mumbled, already knowing what Jisoo’s question is going to be like.

 

Jisoo leaned in and whispered, “Who here would you have an affair with?”

 

Hayi sighed, not surprised that Jisoo’s question was already that risky. Anyways, she answered out loud, “Hoseok.”

 

“Really?” Jisoo asked immediately.

 

“Uh, yeah, I guess.” She shrugged.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know, it would probably be the most fun out of the bunch.”

 

“But your…” Jisoo started to say, then realized that she was being strangely salty, “Okay!”

 

Namjoon, the coin bearer, flipped the coin. It was tails.

 

“Thank god.” Hayi sighed with relief.

 

Jimin looked at her, “I guess it’s a good thing I don’t know then.”

 

Hoseok was lowkey triggered that he doesn’t know why he was picked, but whatever.

 

Now it was Hayi’s turn to whisper a question to Jimin.

 

“Make this a good one!” Jimin told her.

 

“Who in BTS is the most possessive about stuff?” Hayi asked.

 

Jimin thought about it, then answered, “Seokjin.”

 

“Uh oh.” Seokjin muttered.

 

And it was heads!

 

So, Hayi said her question outloud. Seokjin pouted, “Yah, I’m not that bad.” He glanced at Jisoo, who didn’t really care. Why you ask? Because she lowkey already knew that.

 

Jimin doesn’t hesitate to ask Jungkook the question, “Which girl in here do you think lost their ity first?”

 

Jungkook tried not to blush, “Hyung! What the hell?”

 

“It’s a relevant question!”

 

“Ugh… um… I guess… Jisoo?” Jungkook said, feeling bad for guessing such a personal question.

 

Namjoon flipped the coin, and sadly (for Jungkook), it was heads.

 

Once Jimin said the question out loud, Jisoo shrugged it off.

 

“Well, you’d be correct.” She said nonchalantly.

 

“Oooohh! HoooOOoo!” The guys joked, causing everyone to laugh.

 

Jungkook started chuckling when he came up with a question to ask Rosé, and she was ready for his idiotic question.

 

“Who do you think is the kinkiest here?” He whispered.

 

“Oh my god!” Rosé laughed, then seriously answered, “Definitely Namjoon.”

 

And so the couple laughed. It was funnier because it was tails. Namjoon frowned, wanting to know why him being the answer was so funny.

 

“And that’s why it’s called Paranoia!” Jisoo smiled.

 

Now it was Rosé’s turn to ask Hoseok a question, which she was reluctant to ask.

 

“Make it intense!” Hoseok told her.

 

As a joke, she asked, “Who do you think is going to be a until they’re forty?”

 

Almost instantly Hoseok answered, “Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung looked at his hyung, already knowing what the question probably had to do with. And sadly, it was heads… so the question was said outloud.

 

Everyone started laughing, well, except Taehyung and Lisa. To be honest that was kind of mean, but Rosé didn’t know!

 

“Who do you think will die a stupid death?” Taehyung whispered to Lisa, continuing the game.

 

“Hoseok.” Lisa grinned.

 

Heads.

 

“Aw, come on!” Hoseok complained once the question was said outloud.

 

“But it’s true!” Jungkook laughed.

 

“That’s what you get for being a meanie!” Lisa joked, sticking her tongue out.

 

Lisa grinned evilly, thinking of a great question to ask Jennie.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so ready for this.” Jennie smirked, knowing Lisa has a good one.

 

This one is a little risqué, just so you know! *CAUTION AHEAD WEEWOOWEEWOO*… Those were sirens if you didn’t know. I tried.

 

“Who do you think has the biggest in BTS?” Lisa whispered.

 

Jennie grinned, looked at each guy, but already knowing her answer, “Totally Taehyung.”

 

Lisa’s eyes widened, “Seriously?”

 

Jennie nodded, “I’m good at telling these things. You know that. And that wasn’t a guess.”

 

“I know you’re good at telling…”

 

Uh oh Lisa. Maybe you shouldn’t have asked that?

 

It’s tails.

 

“Damn, I feel like that was a nice question too.” Taehyung mumbled, upset.

 

Jennie asked Yoongi next, “Who here would you have a with?”

 

And he answered, surprisingly fast I may add, “You and Jimin.”

 

“…Really?”

 

Yoongi nodded, “Problem?”

 

It was tails anyways. But still Jennie was confused why he already knew his answer so fast. I guess it’ll remain a mystery.

 

Now it was Yoongi’s turn to ask Namjoon, “Who do you think here is going to marry a foreigner?”

 

“…Me.” Namjoon replied. Yoongi facepalmed, feeling stupid because he already knew that Namjoon would be the answer. Oopsies.

 

It was heads.

 

“What about Jinny?” Jennie asked him.

 

“Well, she’s from America so…” Namjoon replied.

 

“Wait… you two are still a thing?” Jimin genuinely asked.

 

“Yeah?? Did you all forget?”

 

Silence. Aw, that’s too bad, I remembered!

 

“Well that’s because none of you bother to ask!” Namjoon sighed, then asked Jisoo his question, “If you were deserted on an island, who would you want to be stuck with.”

 

“You!” Jisoo smiled.

 

“Wait, why?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Because you’re so smart!”

 

Awww that was cute. Even Namjoon was feeling hella flattered.

 

Now that the first game was done, it was time to continue the game night!

 

“What are we playing next?” Rosé asked, excited.

 

“The Newlywed game!” Jisoo smiled.

 

“None of us are married.” Yoongi replied.

 

“I know, but it’ll be the… Couple-Wed game? I don’t know. Anyways, I had the couples that were chosen answer questions about themselves and their significant other. I shall go over these questions and we’ll see who wins!” Jisoo explained.

 

The couples Jisoo chose were Hayi+Jimin, Rosé+Jungkook, and Taehyung+Lisa.

 

This is kind of unfair because last chapter Lisa and Taehyung spent an hour getting to know the small things about one another. But you never know, someone else might win!

 

The couples sat next to one another, and the remaining members sat behind Jisoo, being an overexcited audience.

 

“Alright everyone, here is the first question! It is about your girlfriends, boys! We asked each lady what she likes the most about you personality-wise. What do you think she answered? Jungkook, you’re up first!” Jisoo said.

 

“I am? Why not Jimin?”

 

“Does that mean you don’t know?” Rosé asked jokingly.

 

“Well, there are a lot of things you mentioned that you like.”

 

“Ooh, Roseanne, your man is very cocky!” Jisoo joked.

 

“No I’m not!” Jungkook frowned. He sighed, “Okay, I guess I’ll have to go with… how I always make her laugh, even when she feels upset.”

 

“.” Rosé mumbled.

 

“Sorry Jungkook, but that is incorrect!” Jisoo stated.

 

“That’s the one you mention all the time!” Jungkook told Rosé.

 

“I know, but I forgot about that one. I said how you always make me smile.” Rosé responded.

 

“Isn’t that the same thing?” Hoseok asked Jisoo.

 

“Nope! Moving on!”

 

Wow Jisoo that kind of is the same thing…

 

“Jimin, what is your answer?” Jisoo asked.

 

“My cringiness.” Jimin responded.

 

“What?” Namjoon said, confused.

 

“Yeah, how is that good?” Yoongi added.

 

“That’s what I said.” Hayi responded.

 

“See?” Jimin grinned.

 

“Yup, Hayi indeed said your cringiness is her favorite trait of yours. She said, and I quote ‘he is so cringey when complimenting me, I cannot help but be overly flattered by it’.” Jisoo stated.

 

God bless that couple.

 

“Taehyung, it’s your turn!” Jisoo said.

 

“Ummm… Probably how goofy I am. But it’s a cute goofy… at least I think it is.” Taehyung answered.

 

Lisa started laughing, and Jisoo gave him a strange look, “Did you cheat?”

 

“…No?”

 

“Because that’s exactly how Lisa described it.”

 

“Oh, really?” Taehyung grinned.

 

“Lisa said: probably how goofy he is. I honestly think it’s a cute goofy.” Jisoo read her notebook.

 

Well, good for them, then.

 

“Alright girls, I asked your boyfriends what is the most annoying quality you have.” Jisoo said.

 

“Yah, that’s mean!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter