:25: "I'm hyped."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love how this is your idea of convincing me.” Jennie said, chuckling.

 

“I thought you liked milk ice cream.” Yoongi replied.

 

“Oh no I LOVE it. But I thought you were hinting at other stuff.”

 

What is happening? Is this a flashback to the steamy stuff?

 

Thank god! I couldn’t go without witnessing a little action!

 

“What, did you want me to mean something else?” Yoongi asked, his mouth full of ice cream.

 

Jennie laughed, “Yah, don’t speak with your mouth full!”

 

The two were currently sitting on Yoongi’s bed in the hotel room enjoying their time together. Jennie decided to test the waters with Yoongi, and it’s actually going pretty well.

 

Since the beach, the two have just hung out in Yoongi’s room. They played some card games, ate some cake, and now they’re eating ice cream. What a life.

 

“This is actually really fun.” Jennie stated.

 

Yoongi smirked, “I’m glad you gave me a chance to prove myself.”

 

“I thought you were gonna pull out some huge flash mob or something, but this is much better.”

 

“I don’t think you’re the kind of person who enjoys that.”

 

“Good guess.” Jennie said.

 

The two continued to eat, Yoongi glancing up at her occasionally, “Do you want another bowl?”

 

“Nah, this is enough for me. If I don’t stop now, I’ll eat, like, five bowls.”

 

Yoongi laughed, “I’d like to see that.”

 

“Trust me, you won’t.”

 

The two were silent, enjoying each other’s presence. What was Jennie even afraid of? If she’s just doing this with Yoongi, she won’t get in trouble! There’s nothing to worry about!

 

Anyways, it means a lot that Yoongi did something casual with Jennie instead of going all out like a guy usually would. It’s like he knows exactly what she enjoys.

 

“Alright, so what are we doing now?” Jennie asked, putting her bowl down.

 

Yoongi shrugged, “I don’t care. You can pick.”

 

“Aw come one, you had the ice cream, the card games, and the other stuff planned. Don’t tell me you ran out of ideas this soon!”

 

“I hate to break it to you, but I ran out of ideas.”

 

Jennie laughed, “Well you’re very quick to admit that.”

 

Again the room was filled with silence, but both of them were as comfortable as they could be. Yoongi scanned Jennie’s relaxed body from her purple socks all the way up to the messy bun her hair was in. He’s glad that the two finally get some real alone time, because he’s wanted to just casually hang out with Jennie… even if they’re just sitting in silence.

 

“You know, Yoongi,” Jennie began to say, their eyes meeting, “I hope you know that I’m sorry if I annoyed you.”

 

“Why would you annoy me? I mean, in the beginning you did, but not now.”

 

She chuckled, “Well, I gave you a lot of false hope at some points.”

 

“Are you still giving me that now? That’s really all that matters.” Yoongi said.

 

The two stared at one another, Jennie slightly biting her lip until she said softly, “I like you.”

 

“Now was that so hard to say?” He smirked.

 

“Not really.”

 

“Does this mean we can finally kiss?”

 

“If we must.” She replied sarcastically.

 

Yoongi placed his hand on Jennie’s back, her eyes watching Yoongi’s tongue slide across his lips. Because she’s impatient, Jennie initiated the kiss, pressing her lips against Yoongi’s with haste.

 

In one quick move Yoongi was on top of Jennie, their lips moving at a fervent yet rhythmic pace. Her hands rested on his shoulders as Yoongi’s kissed made their way down to her neck, Jennie letting out a soft moan from the feeling.

 

“Let’s just do this already.” Jennie suddenly said, Yoongi pausing from her statement.

 

“Wait… seriously?” Yoongi asked, surprised.

 

“What, did you not expect me to say that?”

 

“Nope.”

 

Jennie chuckled, and then pulled off Yoongi’s shirt, “So you have a problem with this?”

 

“Of course not.”

 

“Good.”

 

Oh, I guess it’s ending here. That’s too bad. You know, sometimes I think this story should be rated M, but nahhh.

 

“And that’s how it happened.” Jennie stated.

 

Wait, what?

 

“WHOA.” Jisoo said, shocked.

 

“I knew that would happen eventually.” Lisa commented, smug.

 

“I thought it would happen after this trip.” Rosé added.

 

Wow, these girls tell each other EVERYTHING.

 

“It’s a good thing you didn’t eat another bowl of ice cream… you probably would have gotten sick.” Jisoo said.

 

Jennie chuckled, “Yes that would be pretty bad.”

 

“I knew Yoongi was being sketchy when he said Namjoon wanted us… When we got there, Namjoon was like ‘what are you doing here’! He’s a good liar.” Lisa responded.

 

“Wowwww Jennie is finally getting the action she deserves!” Rosé exclaimed, excited.

 

“We get it, you two are wild.” Jisoo mumbled.

 

“Hey, you were the first one to date a guy secretly out of all of us!”

 

“Yeah, but you banged Jungkook long before that!”

 

“She’s right.” Jennie muttered.

 

“So you told Yoongi not to tell anyone even though you were planning to tell us?” Lisa asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Such a rebel!” Rosé joked.

 

“At least one of us is having a good time on this trip.” Jisoo said.

 

“Hey, you’re having fun!” Lisa replied.

 

“Not anymore.”

 

“Oh yeah, I heard about Hoseok and Seokjin showing up.” Jennie told her.

 

Jisoo sighed, “Things were finally starting to get better but nooOOooo I have to get the ty circumstances.”

 

“I’m telling you, you gotta,” Lisa started to say.

 

“I’m not kissing Hoseok!” Jisoo cut her off.

 

“You suggested that she kisses Hoseok? Are you kidding me?” Jennie asked.

 

“I thought it was a good plan! She made-out with Seokjin twice, so she has to do the same for Hoseok!” Lisa said.

 

“I mean, I get that your intentions are good with that plan, but it’ll just make her more confused.”

 

“That’s what I said!” Jisoo responded.

 

“Maybe you just have to talk to the both of them. Just have a normal conversation and see how it goes.” Jennie suggested.

 

“How would that help?” Rosé asked.

 

“You get a sense of whether the guy still likes you AND if he’s going to pursue you. If one of them mentions your relationship and future, you should tell them that you’re still iffy on everything. If they seem like they can’t accept that, they’re not the guy for you. The guy that puts you first is the one you should end up with.” Jennie explained.

 

“Wow, that’s pretty wise of you, Jendeukie.” Lisa replied.

 

“I try.”

 

Good advice, Jennie!

 

 

“What the hell is this?” Hayi asked, confused.

 

Jimin shrugged, “Honestly I have no clue, but Lisa said it was a cool place to take pictures.”

 

Honestly I don’t know what this place is. I think it’s one of those huge gardens where you can walk around? You’ve heard of those, right?

 

“I mean, it’s really pretty, but I wouldn’t expect you to actually want to come here.” Hayi said.

 

“Eh, it’s fine. It is pretty nice. Also there’s a lot of shade, so that’s good.”

 

“Wanna sit over there?” Hayi asked, pointing to a bench.

 

The two sat down, observing the flowers from afar. There were a ride variety of plants, and the couple were the only people currently visiting the garden thing.

 

Is it called a Botanical Garden? YES IT IS. Wow, I’m surprised I knew that.

 

“What do you think the others are doing today?” Hayi asked.

 

“Umm… I know Jungkook and Rosé are going somewhere with Taehyung and Lisa… I think Namjoon is doing another solo outing,” Jimin started to say.

 

“I feel bad that Namjoon is flying solo for most of the trip.”

 

“Don’t feel bad, he’s always like this. That’s how he gets inspired to write good lyrics.”

 

“Ah, okay.”

 

“I asked him if he wanted to join us, and he said no. So I tried.” Jimin added.

 

Hayi giggled, “You’re such a kind friend.”

 

“I know I am.”

 

Ah, these two are so entertaining.

 

Hayi took out her phone, and decided to take a picture of the area in front of her. It wouldn’t give away where she was, because there are a lot of places like this. She posted it to her Instagram, proud of her artsy picture.

 

“Nice.” Jimin commented.

 

“I know, right? I’m proud of it.”

 

Jimin put a strand of Hayi’s hair behind her ear, observing it, “I like this color. Sure you may be copying me, but,”

 

“Hey, I’m not copying you!”

 

“I did silvery hair before it was cool.” Jimin said.

 

“Wow, you’re such a hipster.” She joked.

 

Jimin chuckled, then decided to change the subject, “So how’s the album going?”

 

“It’s almost done. YG said if I finish it soon, I can make a comeback by the end of the year. Pretty fun stuff.”

 

“So if you had to push it back, would it be,”

 

“Probably middle of next year.”

 

“Harsh.”

 

“I know, but hey, it isn’t pushed back, so that’s good.” Hayi said.

 

“When are you presenting it to the share holders?”

 

“Ummm… I think next month. They want to hear the songs I have so far. Yang Hyun-Suk said he’ll try to negotiate to make my comeback this year, but he said that I shouldn’t be too hung up on it.”

 

“Because he’s not the one in control anymore?” Jimin asked.

 

“Kind of. It’s weird. But yeah, I really need them to like my new music. I wrote all the songs.”

 

“They’ll like it. They already like you.”

 

“Jimin, they need to not just like it. I need them to be amazed by it.” Hayi told him.

 

“Fine, let me fix my last sentence.”

 

Hayi giggled, “Alright, try again.”

 

“They’ll love it. I already love you.” Jimin said.

 

Silence.

 

What’s wrong? Why are they silent?

 

Oh. Going back a few lines, I have just noticed what Jimin said.

 

WAIT WHAT?!

 

“What?” Hayi asked, her voice quiet.

 

“What? What did I say?” Jimin responded, honestly not knowing what he did. Poor Jimin, he doesn’t even know that he said he loves her.

 

“You just said ‘I already love you’.”

 

“No I didn’t.” Jimin said.

 

“Yeah, you did.”

 

Hayi stared at Jimin, her eyes wide, still shocked.

 

“Jimin… did you actually mean that? Or was that just, like, an accident?” Hayi asked, lowkey freaking out.

 

I mean, I kind of get why she’s like this. They’ve only been dating for a little over four months, so it’s kind of early to be feeling that.

 

Jimin sat there for a few moments, not even realizing what he said. Well, did he mean it?

 

“Jimin.” Hayi said, her tone serious.

 

Oh god, he isn’t saying anything. JIMIN SAY SOMETHING! You’re freaking her out!

 

Hayi sighed, then stood up, “Alright, you’re messing with me. You know I don’t like being messed with.”

 

“I’m not,”

 

“Jimin, stop. Obviously you have no idea what you just said, so I’m gonna go. Talk to me when your head wraps around what just happened.”

 

And with that, Hayi escaped. No, she’s not leaving him. She’s just kind of pissed that he isn’t saying anything after he dropped that bomb on her.

 

Jimin sat there, confused at what just happened.

 

Did he just tell Hayi he loves her? When did that feeling even… what?!

 

 

“Ooh, this is a nice place!” Lisa smiled, the two couples entering the small café.

 

Yes, this is another café trip. But hey, it’s a different one so it’s a-ok.

 

“How did you find this place, Taehyung?” Rosé asked.

 

“It’s on the brochure I got for Jeju! I circled all the places I wanted to go, and then asked locals for the addresses.” Taehyung replied.

 

The two couples sat across from one another, Rosé scooching closer to Jungkook so she could rest her head on his shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter