:7: "Damn it."

Lights, Camera, Romance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ughhh why are our meetings so late this time?” Jisoo groaned, annoyed.

 

It’s been a week since the last meetings, and this time they’re at ten tonight.

 

“Apparently BTS is filming something for a variety show.” Jennie stated.

 

“The meetings are going to run so late.” Lisa pouted.

 

“I know, I already told Namjoon that I’m sleeping in the studio.”

 

“You are?” Jisoo asked.

 

She nodded, “I’m going to be too tired to drive home. I don’t want to put myself in danger.”

 

“Ah, that makes sense. I’ll probably bring a sleeping bag then!” Lisa replied.

 

“I’m going to drive home.” Rosé said.

 

“Why? You get tired so quickly.” Jennie answered.

 

“I’m going to have coffee or something. I’ll be fine!”

 

“Have fun with that. I’m going to sleep in the studio also. The couch is sooo comfortable.” Jisoo grinned.

 

 

“We’re sleeping in the dance studio?” Taehyung asked, clearly not liking this idea.

 

“Yeah, Lisa just texted me saying that she is.” Jimin replied.

 

“That’s what we were planning to do.” Namjoon added.

 

“Wait, why didn’t Lisa text in our group chat?” Taehyung frowned.

 

“She’s probably freaked out by you.” Jungkook joked.

 

“Oh really? Where are you sleeping then?”

 

“I’m going to drive back here.” He lied.

 

“It’s not a big deal. It’s not like we’re all sharing beds with them.” Hoseok stated.

 

“Wait, we’re sleeping over too?” Seokjin asked, surprised.

 

“Well, yeah.”

 

“Oh. I didn’t know that.”

 

Yoongi sighed, “I call the couch.”

 

“Jennie already called dibs on the comfortable one. You can sleep on the other one.” Namjoon responded.

 

“She did?”

 

“Yeah, yesterday.”

 

“Damn.”

 

So, apparently everyone is sleeping over. Great.

 

 

“Wow, I’m much more tired than I thought I’d be.” Lisa stated, sitting on the dance floor.

 

The dance group was finishing up their choreography for their final dance, and they were all satisfied with the outcome.

 

“How long have we been here?” Taehyung asked.

 

“Two hours.” Jimin replied.

 

“We’ve been dancing nonstop. Wow.”

 

“So it’s midnight? Oh goodness.” Lisa muttered.

 

Ohhh right, last time they had a meeting, Taehyung walked in on Lisa changing. Oops. It seems like everything is alright though… except that Taehyung doesn’t stare at Lisa anymore.

 

“How about we go through the choreography once more, and then we’ll be done?” Jimin suggested.

 

“Sounds good to me.” Taehyung said.

 

So the three went through the dance once more. As said before, Taehyung doesn’t stare at Lisa as much, because most of the time, he just has that one image of her in her underwear in his mind.

 

The three were perfectly in sync, even though this is only their second time doing the whole choreography together. The dance was mostly hip-hop, but Jimin being the ballerina he is, they also had a few leaps and spins just for the fun of it.

 

Once they finished, they all breathed quite heavily due to the quick dance and being tired in the first place.

 

“That was great!” Lisa smiled.

 

“It really was. When we film it, it’s going to look epic.” Taehyung added.

 

“We still have a whole other dance to do… but I really don’t want to start it now.” Jimin said.

 

“Me neither.” The two replied.

 

“Do you think we can just get some rest now? I’m exhausted.” Lisa asked.

 

“I’m up for that.” Jimin responded.

 

“Me too.” Taehyung agreed.

 

“Did you two bring sleeping bags?” She said.

 

Jimin nodded, “We brought, like, five.”

 

Lisa giggled, “Why?”

 

“Just in case the sleeping bags weren’t cushioned enough.” Taehyung told her.

 

“Oh… then can I borrow one? I have another, but mine isn’t that comfortable.”

 

“Sure,” Jimin tossed her one.

 

The three set up their sleeping bags, Lisa fluffing up her pillow.

 

“Could we play some soothing music?” Taehyung asked.

 

“I was just about to ask that.” Jimin said.

 

“I have a piano playlist I fall asleep to!” Lisa exclaimed.

 

Wow, they all fall asleep to music, how cute.

 

And so, the group got into their sleeping bags, ready to fall asleep. Yeah they were in their athletic outfits, but hey, they were comfortable! Jimin turned off the lights, already dozing off. Lisa plugged her phone into the speaker, her sleeping playlist played throughout the room.

 

“Whoa, this song is great.” Taehyung commented.

 

“I know, it’s it?” Lisa said, then yawned, “It’s already making me fall asleep!”

 

“You need to send me this.”

 

Lisa smiled, “I will.”

 

“Jimin, isn’t this,” Taehyung started to say, then looked at his friend.

 

Jimin was already fast asleep. Wow.

 

Lisa laughed, “Oh my goodness.”

 

“He must have been really tired, I guess.”

 

“Apparently. Well, goodnight!”

 

“Goodnight, Lisa.” Taehyung grinned.

 

Everyone fell asleep quite quickly… but Lisa kept waking up. Maybe it was because two other men were somewhat close to her, or maybe it’s because she’s basically sleeping on the floor. She woke up an hour later, staring at the ceiling. The piano music continued, but it wasn’t making her as sleepy as before.

 

“Dang it.” She mumbled.

 

Lisa turned in her sleeping bag, to see a figure standing by the speaker. It was Taehyung.

 

He was currently looking at Lisa’s phone while typing something into his. Wait, why does something seem off about him… he looks different.

 

“Psst,” Lisa said, trying to get Taehyung’s attention. No response. “Taehyung.”

 

He turned around, surprised that Lisa was calling his name, “Yeah?”

 

“What are you,” She started to ask, then paused.

 

Ah, that’s what’s different. Lisa thought he changed his shirt, but instead, he was shirtless. She didn’t say anything for a few moments, taken aback by his sudden lack of a shirt. But goddamn he was nice to look at.

 

“Where’s your shirt?” She asked. Alright, I guess she changed questions.

 

Taehyung looked down, and then pointed to his sleeping bag, “I took it off because I was hot.”

 

“Ah, I see,” Lisa muttered, continue to stare at him. What, the last time she saw a guy’s shirt off in person was three years ago! She flinched, realizing that she was gazing at him, “What are you doing?” she asked.

 

“Ohh, I wanted to see what song this was. I was just looking at your home screen, not breaking into it.” Taehyung replied casually.

 

“Alright. I thought you were doing something suspicious.”

 

He chuckled, “Nope, just searching up music.”

 

Lisa looked back up to the ceiling, trying to fall asleep again.

 

“Woooow he’s fit.” She thought. Oh god Lisa, please don’t pull a Taehyung and just think about him shirtless!

 

Taehyung saw how she couldn’t go back to bed, and decided that it was time for him to try again also. He couldn’t fall asleep for the past hour, but now he’s actually tired enough to do so.

 

He went back into his sleeping back, glancing at Lisa, who was still facing the ceiling, but her eyes were closed. Alright, he better look away because he’s basically watching her sleep.

 

And now, everyone is finally,

 

UGH are you kidding me? It was now two in the morning and someone just HAD to wake up.

 

Jimin’s phone buzzed, causing him to immediately wake up. He looked at it, grinning, then made sure that his two group members are asleep.

 

So, Jimin got up and left the studio. Alright, so he’s not currently in the YG Entertainment building, so he isn’t meeting up with the mystery girl, right?

 

Wrong.

 

Jimin walked through the halls, seeing how most of the lights in every room were turned off. He sped up his pace until he reached the parking garage, and then spotted her.

 

“Hello there.” He grinned.

 

She zipped up her coat, “I can’t believe you made me come here.”

 

“I can’t believe you’re still awake.”

 

“Well I promised that I came here at two, and I’m a girl who keeps her promises.” She told him, smirking.

 

She tossed him some keys, and Jimin sighed with relief, “Thank god you found these. My members were questioning me on where I put them.”

 

“I almost didn’t seem them actually. The lady at the café stopped me before I left.”

 

Jimin put the keys in his pocket, “So how do you think it’s going so far?”

 

“How what is going so far?” She asked, confused.

 

“The collab.” He responded, then winked at her.

 

“You really have to work on your flirting.” She stated.

 

“I know.”

 

“It’s alright, I find it cute.”

 

Jimin smiled, “I find you,”

 

“Really cute, I know.” She finished his sentence. “I have to go though. I’m meeting with a producer at ten in the morning, so I need some rest.”

 

“I understand that. Thanks for returning these.” Jimin said, holding the keys up.

 

The two were silent, until she finally spoke up, “So are we going to kiss or what?”

 

“Oh totally.” He replied, and then grabbed her by the waist.

 

 

“I think I finally finished it.” Jennie said, holding her notebook up Lion King Style.

 

“Thank god.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

It was almost one in the morning (yes the timeline is wonky in this chapter), and the only things that the rap group agreed to work on was to finish up Yoongi’s instrumental and Jennie’s verse. Yoongi finished his task two hours ago, and Jennie finished her verse just now.

 

“Let’s hear it then!” Namjoon smiled.

 

So, Jennie began to rap, Yoongi and Namjoon listening intently. Her aura changed while she rapped; yes she’s confident anyways, but her charisma rose when she shared her verse. Yoongi was surprised by this, because he hasn’t heard her rapped in any of their meetings yet. Sure he’s seen her live, but it’s a much different experience when it’s in a small room.

 

Her lyrics were actually really witty, using similar sounding words to continue her rap. Namjoon nodded his head along, all for the verse she wrote. See? All she needed was some suggestions!

 

When she finished, Namjoon clapped, “That was great!”

 

“Thanks, as you know, I worked really hard on it.” Jennie replied.

 

The two looked at Yoongi, waiting for some type of response. “It was really good.” He stated.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“So, shall we get some rest now? It’s been a tiring day.” Namjoon said.

 

“Sounds good to me.” Jennie replied, already starting to set up her sleeping space.

 

Since Yoongi and Jennie took the two couches, Namjoon is going to sleep in the recording studio. BUT DON’T WORRY, he’s sleeping in there because there’s another sofa in it. He’ll be nice and cozy.

 

Turning off the lights, Namjoon went into the back, putting his pillow and blanket down, he looked at Jennie and Yoongi, who weren’t saying a word to each other… did something happen between them?

 

“Goodnight everyone.” Namjoon said.

 

Jennie lay down, already comfortable. Thank god she called dibs on this sofa; it’s so cozy! She adjusted her pillow accordingly, snuggling up with her blankets.

 

Yoongi on the other hand stared at the couch, knowing that he isn’t going to have a decent sleep. But he has to try at least.

 

“Are you going to lie down or not?” Jennie asked.

 

Yoongi looked behind him to see Jennie’s head popping up from the couch, barely able to make out her face.

 

“I’m just preparing myself for an indecent sleep.” Yoongi replied.

 

“Alright, well, you’re kind of freaking me out just standing there.” She stated.

 

So, Yoongi finally lay down, “Better?”

 

“Yes.”

 

And now, everyone is starting to fall asleep. Hopefully it won’t be like the dance group where someone is always,

 

OH MY GOD.

 

Jennie was staring at the computer, really obligated to go on it. Last meeting Yoongi was nonstop typing, so she just wants to peek at what it is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter