1.01 - Pilot

We Live Together!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Italicized words mean they are spoken in English.

"Where are we~?" Jisoo asks in a sing-song voice into the screen of her phone. 

"Right now Black Pink is heading towards a very secret shooting," Jennie asnwers, popping her head onto the screen. Behind her in the van, Lisa makes a shushing motion that Rose mimics. "It's almost supper time, everyone! Make sure to not skip your meals."

"Actually, where we're going is so secret that we don't even know what it is," Jisoo comments.

"That's right!" Lisa adds with a laugh. "But Blinks will watch us on and cheer for us, right?"

The private van taking the girls to their new dorm parks in front of a large apartment complex. When the girls realize they have reached their destination, they let out gasps of astonishment at the apartment.

"Okay, Blinks, we have to go now," Jennie says hurriedly. "We don't want to spoil anything for this upcoming show, but make sure to stay tuned for more! Bye! Girls, say bye!"

The other three are still staring out the windshield. Jennie hurriedly shuts off the stream the girls had been doing the whole ride over and lets out a deep breath upon the sight. Jisoo nods her head, "Oh yeah, I can work with this."

"Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Lisa ushers desperately, trying to shoo Jisoo and Jennie out of the van so she can be let out of the backseat. 

One by one the girls step out of the van and are surprised to find themselves greeted with multiple cameras lined up to catch their reaction. Lisa turns to Rose in excitement and the two let out a few giggles. Jennie is staring at the cameras and the staffs, waiting for one of them to tell them what they're supposed to do. A writer unnie beckons Jisoo over.

"Me?" Jisoo questions, pointing at herself. The writer unnie nods, so Jisoo cautiously heads over to her and takes the flashcards being handed to her.

As she does so, Lisa hollers, "Ohhh, of course--she is our MC Chu."

"Eyyyy," Rose adds and the two cheer Jisoo on as she takes a stand in the center. The girls are now standing with the large apartment complex behind them as Jisoo reads out the card.

"'Hello Black Pink, welcome to your new home. As part of the new SBS program, you will be recorded on how you live your normal, everyday life. There will be missions and tasks, but this is a way for you to show your true personalities for your fans to get to know. Enjoy your stay and make the most of it. You may now enter your new home.'"

The girls let out excited shrieks and lead the way into their new home. As they head in with their luggage, Jennie turns her head to look at the staff that aren't following. Nudging Jisoo, Jennie asks, "Why aren't the cameras following? Aren't they supposed to capture our reaction?"

Jisoo shrugs, "I don't know, just go with it."

The girls enter the main entrance of the complex and head to the elevator doors. They ride it up to the thirteenth floor where they are told is their room. When the elevator reaches the floor, the girls exit and walk the hallway towards the door at the end. Jisoo struggles with the lock but is finally able to unlock the door, allowing the girls entrance into the building. Inside, the doorway is spacious and leads to a large living room furnished with a white faux bear rug, a white patent leather couch with red heart-shaped pillows, and a massive television built into the wall.

Continuing into the apartment leads to a balcony and a hallway on the right which can only be assumed to be rooms. At the end of the hallway, there is a spiral staircase leading to a small upstairs where the kitchen and dining area is. Up there, instead of walls, there are wide windows to look out over the city. 

The girls enter cautiously and gape at the house. Rose can't even shut her eyes as she tries to capture every part of the house. "No... Way... This is where we live?!"

"Oh," Jennie exclaims upon noticing something in the corner of the room. She points directly at it and notifies her members, "We're being filmed after all."

"Whoa, I see another one," Lisa says, pointing to the one at the end of the hallway.

"Over here, too," Jisoo says, staring into the camera over the television.

"Do you think they're in the rooms as well?" Rose asks, hiding behind Jennie.

Jennie's eyebrows scrunch up as she realizes something. She immediately heads down the hallway, opening doors to the rooms. She comes across the first bathroom which is the first door on the left coming into the hallway. Instead of looking around at the extravagant jacuzzi and shower room, she searches the corners for a camera. She finds one that is pointed at the bathroom tiles along the wall. Even though it means it wouldn't capture anything they wouldn't want captured, Jennie pouts and asks in a serious tone, "Don't you think this is too much? Please respect our privacy and remove this camera."

"Mhm," Lisa nods in agreement, "Wouldn't it be enough to have the microphones? What's the use of the camera if it won't even capture the image?"

"I don't think I could use the washroom until I'm sure there are no cameras in there," Rose comments, shuddering.

"Where is Jisoo-unnie?" Lisa asks.

"She's sleeping on one of the beds," Rose answers. The three of them exit the washroom and find Jisoo in the very last room on the right, snuggled into a large, queen-sized bed.

Jisoo stirs and grins wickedly at the younger members, "This one's mine."

Lisa gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter