No. 6

Bleeding Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun replayed their argument in his head and shook his head. She had barely been home from the hospital and it was like his urge to fight with her didn’t let up. It was becoming a compulsion at this rate. He just said things, things that set her off because it was what he had grown used to. Something like a conscience quietly urged him to stop. The memory of her in the hospital flashed through his mind and he shuddered. He clenched his fists and tried to calm himself down.

He just needed to give her a break he realized. Even if only for a week, he needed to let go of his resentment. He could do this, right?

The doctor had warned him, they wanted to keep Mina so if he just had to be nice-ish in order to keep her safely home… well, that was something he could do. With that thought in mind he stood up and went to her room.

Something had to change. They needed to talk.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Mina poured herself another glass of wine. A drop overflowed the edge of the cup and dropped into the water surrounding her. It stained the mess of bubbles that covered her for a minute before disappearing completely. She blinked, her mind spinning for a moment as she let her head hang off to the side. She felt the bubbles come up to her lips and her eyes willed themselves open. With every bit of effort she could muster, she pushed herself up in the bathtub and set the wine bottle aside.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, common sense warned her that she had been in here long enough, that she was beginning to get a little too groggy for a simple bath. She had meant to get out earlier, but she had felt so incredibly cold. The accident had come to mind, images that only now began to scare her came flooding back and with it came the crippling cold she had felt. Therefore a hot bath seemed like the perfect option.

She simply wanted a glass of wine to relax, but after her fight with Sehun one glass had turned into two, then three, and so on. She wiggled her toes in the water and took another sip from the glass. No matter what, she felt like she couldn't get warm anymore.

There was a curt knock on her door and she rolled her eyes, her head rolling back with it.

"Wh… What?" She drawled, frowning as she stared into her glass.

"Are you done yet?" He asked and she took another sip of her drink wondering why he was even bothering her?

He probably thinks you’re going to do something stupid again…

"I… I… will be done when I want to. Go away~" She said, her voice going through 3 different tones in the process.

“Are you drinking in there?” He asked.

The doorknob wiggled and she smirked knowing that it was locked.

“Mina, open the door!” Sehun yelled, slamming his fist into it angrily.

“Go to hell” She breathed, slipping deeper into the tub.

She lost her grip on the glass she held and it fell to the ground. The shatter of glass surprised her as she accidentally slipped into the tub and breathed in water. Mina grabbed onto the edge of the tub, clarity momentarily hitting her as she coughed and she pulled herself up. Just then the door opened and she tried to shake off the hand that had firmly reached in for her arm.

Dammit of course he had a key.

"Get out of there. Right. Now” Sehun snapped.

She looked up at him and wondered why he looked so mad. It’s not like she was hurting anyone here.

“Make me” She challenged, even as her head began to spin.

A second passed and she watched curiously through her drunken vision as his jaw clenched tightly. He let her go and she nodded to herself, knowing that he wouldn’t bother with her, until he marched back in with an arm full of towels. He threw one on the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter