Drabble #5

BamLisa Drabbles

Hey guys ~ 

Did you guys get to watch MAMA? I didn't cause it was like at 2AM for me OTL but I hope you all enjoyed it~! And as you can tell I changed the chapter numbers since those are like really linked together. For me the 4 is like it's chapter four and then the other number with the dash is like the part, I hope that makes sense! As you can also see this is just 5 so its completely new ^^ 

But don't worry I'm still continuing that little drabble series I promise! I just got inspired by Tori Kelly XD

P.S I don't think I can fit this info anywhere else /idek/ but they're not idols and they're living in Thailand. 


Thinking it could be different, but maybe we missed it

We were crazy but amazing

Lisa cursed internally as these high heels did nothing to hide her, her legs already being naturally long and since she was required to wear shorts they already stood out more than they had to. She took a deep breath when she stood in front of the door, knowing he would be there along with his girlfriend, their friend.

However the thing about their friend is that she had been friends with them but they had always been closer to each other than to her so she didn't know that she was dating her ex boyfriend and Lisa didn't have the heart to tell her and even though Bambam pretended like he was all tough he really couldn't stand to hurt someone's feelings so she was sure he hadn't told her which is why she got an apologetic phone call from him last night asking her to meet them at this coffee shop, he even told her she didn't have to go he would make something up. 

He really was too sweet. Her feelings couldn't handle it. 

She wanted to be mad but really she couldn't because they broke up so she had no control over what he did. But at the same time they had only broken up because of their busy schedules. If he really wanted a girlfriend again why didn't they just get back together? 

Unless he was using her. No Bambam wouldn't do that, like she said he was too sweet for that. 

Then maybe he lied and just agreed to breaking up due to busy schedules to not break her heart as much, running a hand through her hair she took a deep breath then smiled, her usual confidence starting to radiate as she pushed open the door and walked inside. 

Scanning quickly she saw they weren't there and went to an empty table, sitting with her posture straight as she crossed her legs finally looking at her phone, she rolled her eyes when she saw a text from Sorn saying they would be late. 

She knew it was probably due to them both as Bambam always wanted to look his best, not that there was anything wrong with that, but that also meant they hadn't been dating long enough for Sorn to know these kind of things.

Biting her lip she thought of something but quickly shook her head, she wasn't that kind of person. 

After a little while she heard the door open and glanced up only to stare in shock as she saw Bambam. He had pink hair. Of course you could tell it had been dyed a while ago as the pink was fading and now it looked more brown. Almost like a light brown with a pink undertone if that made any sense. But somehow he still made it look good. 

He was wearing black combat boots with ripped black skinny jeans, a loose black long sleeved shirt, a necklace with two rings hanging around his neck and topped off with a yellow hat that had 'x' stitches for eyes almost and a loose wavy smiley mouth stitched on the brim.

She saw him looking around and when spotting her a bright smile was pulled onto his face and she blushed looking down at the table, giving him a small wave.

Even though she wasn't looking she knew he was walking over to her, she was proved right when the chair in front of her was pulled back then he sat down, his hands on the table, her hair was covering her face so she closed her eyes for a second before looking up simultaneously moving her hair away from her face.    

"What funeral did you just come back from?" 

"My hopes and dreams." 

They burst out laughing, her reaching over to hit his arm. 

"Very funny." 

He shrugged and they kept talking, somewhere along the way the topic shifted towards them and she looked off to the side while scatching the back of her neck nervously. 

"Yeah well Bambam looks like you found your Pebbles at last." She joked but she didn't hear anything from him, deciding to chance it she looked over and saw him staring at her blankly before he shifted his gaze to the side.

"I had already found her." He finally answered after moments of silence passed. 

Before Lisa could even begin to think of anything to say Sorn walked in through the door, rushing over to them as she wrapped her arms around Bambam's neck from behind. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late!"

Lisa was going to say it was okay but Bambam had said it first and then Sorn was leaning down to peck his lips, feeling a burning in her heart Lisa looked away but refused to leave she couldn't let him know she was still weak. Plastering on a fake smile that she knew Bambam could see right through due to the way he looked at her she smiled at Sorn. 

"It's alright, you're here now, so we can all catch up! Please have a seat." 

Sorn smiled and sat next to Bambam. 

Throughout their conversation Lisa was still in a daze and even through this she realized even Bambam was being relatively quiet, she knew he was thinking about something. But she also knew she couldn't just bring up this topic right in front of his current girlfriend. 

And she knew she was a bad friend but every time Sorn grabbed Bambam's hand or kissed him she imagined herself doing it, like how they used to be, she couldn't help the jealousy that was flaring at the fact that she failed at keeping Bambam by her side. 

By the time they were leaving she felt depressed and anxious just wanting to get away from the man that had been haunting her dreams. Sorn just smiled and looked down at her phone texting someone she guessed. Standing up Lisa looked one last time at Bambam and Sorn before walking away and muttering under breath. 

"Should've been us." 

She had only put her hand on the doorknob when her phone vibrated, getting it out of her pocket she opened her text messages and her eyes widened as she saw Bambam had texted her, looking back she found him staring back at her. 

BammBamm 😂😍

I know