Drabble #4-4

BamLisa Drabbles

Hello~ So my finals aren't over but for now I got all my "big" finals out of the way and honestly you might see this updated a lot BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS T^T. I wanna update this lil series then the other series with chapter 6 and I have like two other new drabble ideas so......EXPECT STUFF FROM ME HAHAHA. 

Anyway this was inspired by the picture that this specific chapter has <3 and Shy which is a song XD I honestly love it so much and I feel like it totally represents Bambam in this series hahaha~ Btw sorry if I made their texts hard to read, just tell me and I'll fix it ~ 


Every time you walk into the room got me feeling crazy shock my heart boom boom. Any other boy would stare but me, I look away cause you're making me scared. Trying not to breathe 1 2 3 trying not to freak when you look at me. 
Gotta make a move but I freeze, you don't have a clue what you do to me. 

Lisa pondered over what to say, repeatedly typing then erasing. Sighing she took a deep breath and decided to take the safe route and talked about the puppy, that should start a conversation right?  

Lalala lizzy

555555 ITS SO CUTE

Bambam smiled seeing her reaction and pet the dog that was now on his lap. 

Kun 

I know right??? ;;;; ayyye i was busy tbh

​Bambam bit his lip but pressed send anyway he figured the best way to do this was to pretend like they were still close, in his mind they weren't idols, they were just dancers of wezacool. 

Lalala lizzy 

its cool i was practicing ~ 

Kun

i saw your stage 5555555

Lisa nearly dropped her phone as her heart raced. Which stage. What did he see. Did he like her dancing? 

Taking another calming breath she shook her head and reminded herself to keep the conversation flowing, say anything just to keep talking to him. 

Lalala lizzy 

5555 did you ~ 
which one >< 

Kun 

not telling ~ 😂​

Lisa groaned at that but shook her head, it sorta felt like old times.

Lalala lizzy

whateves~ 
i let you leave my side.....and you became a meme ._. 

Kun 

DAB
DAB
DAB BOI

Lalizzy

coughs
i'm a girl excuse you

Kun

DAB GURL 

Lalalalizzy 

I DID ON WEEKLY IDOL IF YOU WATCHED MEH~ ;-; 

Kun

I know I saw you 
na rak~ 

Lisa nearly choked on her spit as he called her cute, but nevertheless she felt a heat spreading through her cheeks and she smiled staring at his text before shaking her head. 

Lalala lizzy

thxs i know : P 

Kun 

i take it back...............you not 

HAHAHHA

Lalala lizzy 

;-; 
are you in thailand? 

Kun

yeee 
i just saw your mom

Lalala lizzy 

how she doin? 

Kun

good, she's proud of you
we all are 

Bambam tensed and put his phone to the side wondering if the heart was too much. Well after all he was proud of her they had the same dream and they both managed to achieve it. He sighed and covered his eyes wondering how she would react to that, then he heard his phone buzz. 

Lalala lizzy 

thanks proud of yah too 

He smiled and thought about what to send next, sighing he decided to address something he really wanted to know. 

Kun

ya know i lost ur # 

Lalala lizzy

oh......i didn't know i thought you were busy and forgot
why didn't you ask Baby?

Kun 

i didn't know you two talked

Lalala lizzy

oh......

Kun

i swear i wasn't avoiding you

Lalala lizzy 

5555555 
i know.....chill 

Lisa was just staring at her pillow, a swirl of emotions filling her. It wasn't Bambam's fault, that means it was hers since she just assumed he didn't want to speak anymore. Throwing her head back she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. To think of all the conversations they could've had in those years they lost. Taking the pillow off and just staring at the ceiling she wondered if maybe they would be dating by now if she had just kept trying. Then again what was she talking about she lost his number too when the company took their phones away at one point, she cursed herself for being so delusional. She blamed him. 

Lalala lizzy 

also i lost your number too...................thxs for saying hi 

Kun

555555

Bambam sighed when their messages stopped. There was nothing left to say. 

 

At night when Bambam was laying on his bed, everyone already sleeping save for Baby who was curled up on his side scrolling through her phone. Even if they didn't talk they still liked to be around each other since even if Bambam stopped by Thailand a few times there never would be a guarantee as to when they could see each other again. 

Just when he was thinking of going to sleep he received a message. 

Lalala lizzy 

sleep well bambam~ 

Smiling softly to himself he couldn't help it when his heart raced, he shook his head and decided to seeing what she would say.

Kun

dw we will ~ 

Lisa's mouth dropped as he said we, who did he have with her?! She felt a lump in as she shakily texted back a reply. 

Lalala lizzy 

YAHH WE'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING THAT ISSHH 

Kun 

doing what ishh?? cuddling with my little sis?? 😂😂​

Bambam smiled, her reaction made his heart skip, of course he kinda expected that sort of reaction but she could've also just texted back 'cool' or '5555' but she didn't that's the thing. Building up all his courage he texted her back before she could and quickly put his phone on the nightstand, face down not wanting to look at it as it felt like his heart would burst out of his chest, he turned around back to his phone and facing Baby. 

He only closed his eyes when he saw Baby raising a brow at him and chuckled when she hit his arm wanting to know what it was. He merely shook his head and told her later and he heard her huff before he more like felt than saw her body on top of him, stretching over to put her phone down also before going back to her place. 

"Night Baby." She hummed and a muffled 'night bro' left her lips. 

Girl you make me shy, shy, shy
You make me run and hide, hide, hide