Drabble #17-1

BamLisa Drabbles

Was watching Bambam's ig story and I dunno I thought about this. Sorry I haven't updated for awhile I've been busy doing tests for the hospital so yah.....x.x but good news I found out what I have and its okay nothing too serious so sorry for worrying you guys <3 weirdly enough I thought of this when I saw his story yesterday. 

I have like two or three more ideas besides this one so I'll try updating them on Friday~ ^^

P.S. Idek if Sorn or Ten have ever met, probs not but I had to put it in here for mere coincidence so....... ;;;;; annnnnnnd I know its late but life bruh I'm just now getting into nct so if Ten is ooc [cuz you know....all my characters are ic XDD] that's why x.x


Sorn rolled her eyes as Lisa was glued to her phone checking her top five suggested on instagram. She knew she was religiously looking if any of them had posted any new pictures and if any of them had made a story, of course she saved her favorite, the one at the very top, for last. 

Who is that you may ask? 

Well its none other than Bambam. He was a model primarily based in Korea however what made him so peculiar is that he was Thai, a Thai model working mostly in Korea. A very famous model at that. He took both Thailand and Korea by storm, one morning people just woke up to magazine stands filled with him on the cover, pictures of him flooding the internet, what made Sorn and Lisa ecstatic was the fact that he was also raised in Bangkok. Just thinking that maybe if they had done something differently they possibly could've met him, of course they both knew that was a far stretch as Bangkok is highly populated. 

Either way it was still a major culture shock, it was found out he belonged to a company that was known for pushing boundaries and creating controversies, but surprisingly most of the Korean people accepted him wholeheartedly, called him cute. 

From there his fame only skyrocketed as he was seen with Nichkhun the two of them being reported as close friends. He was also quickly connected back to his siblings in Thailand who were already well known dancers. 

You could say Sorn and Lisa admired him, Lisa more so. Although maybe admire wasn't the right word for Lisa. Sorn looked up to Bambam and was proud that someone from her ethnicity could make such a feat. 

Lisa however weird it might sound felt something more, she almost felt like they were friends, which was weird she knew and she never addressed it because they weren't, they had never met, he didn't even know she existed and the thought saddened her more than it should have. 

"What....is this." Lisa's head was tilted to the side in confusion and Sorn came over sitting right next to her and watching Bambam's story Lisa had clicked on again. Something was happening to his eyebrows and there were some words in Korean they both couldn't read. 

"What if he dyed his hair??" Sorn suddenly pointed out and Lisa's mouth dropped. 

Yawning she checked her phone again, still nothing. Bambam hadn't made a new story in about four days, he did however post a picture of him wearing an expensive looking suit and thanking his fans who had been supporting him while he attempted to start a dancing career, so far so good, then another with his brother which she thought was cute. Her heart sank however when she realized Bambam wasn't in Thailand, his brother had instead flown to Korea. 

The day after that he posted two pictures with his friends who were born in the year as him, as much as they knew apparently he had been dancing for fun with some of them. 

She figured it might be useless as the only news she got of Bambam was seeing pictures of him taken from some red carpet event she didn't pay attention to, and she had to admit he looked stunning. She was pleasantly surprised however when she checked she saw a new story, it was shorter than usual just him moving his head to the side so his fans could see his earring, some more Korean writing she couldn't read but she smiled nonetheless. 

The next day she actually giggled when she saw him, just literally focusing on his eye as it darted around, some music she thought she heard in the background and some people talking. On the bottom it read '2016 is over.'

Sorn had moved to see what was so funny and giggled as well before looking back at her phone. 

"He's so silly." Lisa hummed in agreement before glancing over at her best friend's phone and raising a brow. "Who's Ten?" 

"No one." Sorn said quickly but Lisa smirked when she saw the dusting of pink on her cheeks. 

"Doesn't seem like no one." She chuckled and nudged Sorn how pushed her gently. "Just a guy I met on the bus, it was full and he gave up his seat for me that's all." 

Lisa raised a brow knowing that wasn't it and Sorn groaned making her smile. "Okay fine, we started talking cause I forgot my earphones and dancing came up, he's a good dancer he showed me a video." Lisa hummed before teasing her again. 

"Such a good dancer you asked for his number?" Sorn whined and hit her friend again making her burst out into laughter. 

She had kept tabs on Bambam but with now meeting Ten all three of them became occupied with dancing together, turns out Ten goes to the same school as them, he's in the same year as Sorn so one higher than Lisa. 

"Yeah I heard of him but don't obsess over him." 

"But you agree that he's cool?" Lisa narrowed her eyes and Ten dabbed making both girls laugh.

"Okay so....is he approved?" 

Lisa hummed in mock thought before shrugging. "Alright fine Ten you're our friend now." He smiled and pinched her cheek making her slap his hand away, he smiled rolling his eyes before talking to Sorn. That's when Lisa took out her phone and a bright smile came out as she saw Bambam's had met with the cast of Diary Tootsie, she showed it to both Ten and Sorn who smiled widely Ten stating "I knew I liked him for a reason." 

A few days had passed before Bambam had made another story, this time it was just him looking at the camera with a puppy face, rolling her eyes she went back to reading her book. 

The next one made her heart swell as it was one of him and his friends for three whole years, she knew about them. There were seven in total and they were all attached to the hip, she thought it was nice how close they all were and she hoped she and Sorn would always be that way too, and now that Ten was in the picture she wouldn't mind him either. 

Next one she just saw his feet with two flags, Korea to the United States. Why couldn't he just come back to Thailand? She sighed but finished up her homework. 

She loved it whenever he took pictures looking up at his phone, she nearly dropped her phone when she saw his picture, even happier when she saw there was also a new story she didn't where he was but he was wearing a black turtleneck, someone was singing somewhere in the room, two hearts on the bottom red and green, and at the end he made a finger heart. 

"Here!" Ten declared, Lisa looked up from her phone rolling her eyes when she saw Sorn hanging off his arm. 

Ten had wanted to take them to the dance studio he frequented since at the moment both Sorn and Lisa just learned off videos since they were both too shy to actually go anywhere and practice out in the open with other people but with a little bit of pushing Ten finally got them to agree. 

Nothing seemed unusual until they went inside and Lisa swore her heart jumped. Right there was the big logo of B House Studio, maybe Sorn didn't see it because all her attention was on Ten but she walked right up and poked his chest.

"Um...forget to tell us something?" 

Ten tilted his head before shaking it, confused as to what she meant, he turned to Sorn when he heard a gasp come from her. 

"Thank you!" Lisa sounded exasperated while Sorn still had open. 

"W-What?"

Lisa rubbed her temples while Sorn shook her head. "Hello Ten.....are.....are you really this clueless?" 

"I guess so?" 

"This studio.....is Bambam's brothers studio." His eyes widened and he looked at Lisa who was giving him an 'are you kidding me' look. 

"Hey I did tell you I didn't obsess over the guy."