Drabble #10

BamLisa Drabbles

Yesterday didn't turn out like I wanted it too ;-; okay.....okay so today I'm gonna try and put up four drabbles [not counting this one] cause THESE IDEAS NEED TO GET OUT OF MY HEAD T^T <3 besides isn't gayo daejun today??? 

idek anyway enjoy~

also i didn't identify the noona because at first i had someone in mind but i didn't know her personality well enough, so welp nameless [yah cuz the way i write lisa's and bambam's personality is flawless pmsl ^^"] lol also this would never happen XD lucky for you guys I guess this drabble is longer than usual...oops?

also (2) i might write this in lisa's pov?? ><


I hate that I remember I wish I could forget what you did last December, you left my heart a mess.
Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away.
This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special.

Bambam sighed and leaned his against the wall knowing he would have to soon leave the dorm. It was a day before the end of the year special SBS Gayo Daejun, because of this JYP wanted all their artists to gather together and spend Christmas together. 

Normally he would be beyond excited, even more hyper than usual, but he couldn't be not because of what he did last year. 

 

"N-Noona!" He tried waving her over smiling when she finally saw him and walked over, immediately ruffling his hair.

"Hey Bambam~! You having fun?"

He chuckled and nodded steadily moving backwards as he took her hand and spun her around, since they were close she thought nothing of it and giggled, going along with whatever he was doing.

She hadn't noticed it but he had moved them under the mistletoe, with a shy smile he tilted her head up so she would see it.  

He heard a small gasp before she smiled, he smiled brightly and leaned down, her going on her tiptoes and meeting him halfway. 

He couldn't remember anything else, in that instant it was just them, he felt hands on his chest but not pushing him away just resting there. As soon as they pulled away the room erupted into whistles. 

Mr. Park in the back looked a bit troubled, probably because he was worried about them if they got into a relationship. 

Bambam didn't it know then but the elder had nothing to worry about. 

 

The next day Bambam went looking for his noona to give her, her present he had forgotten last night. Just when he found her in the practice room and was about to open the door he saw someone else walk in, their face covered as they hugged her tightly. 

About to brush it off and enter he froze when she pulled down his face mask and kissed him right on the lips, their kiss looking more passionate and heartfelt than the one she had given him the night before. Feeling his heart break he dropped the box, knowing they might hear it he ran away back to his dorms and spent as much time as he could under his blankets, hiding from the world.

When it was time to leave for Gayo Daejun he avoided all eye contact with anyone, even brushing off Yugyeom and Jackson on multiple occasions.  

 

By now all of Got7 knew what had happened they all had offered to make up an excuse so Bambam wouldn't have to go but as heartbroken as he was seeing her he didn't want to feel lonely when everyone was there. They all understood and tried staying near him. 

 

Even when the party was halfway through, most of the celebrations over, his hyungs and Yugyeom still hovered. He smiled and waved them all off walking down to a table and sitting down. 

Looking around he saw her, she made eye contact with him and smiled brightly, it seemed like she would walk over so Bambam quickly pulled his phone out. He had no idea what she was thinking or if she had never seen him. She still tried cutesy and flirty with him and even tried to kiss him again many times. But he knew she wouldn't found his gift so she must know that he saw her with the other guy. 

He sighed as the more he thought of it the worse the feeling got. He quickly glanced at her and saw her still staring, groaning slightly under his breath he decided to text Baby, the only other person outside of Got7 who knew what happened. 

Bro #3 

boom boom 

He only had to wait a minute until his sister responded, chuckling knowing she had no idea what he wanted. 

MyBaby ❤ ​

-.-  ????? 

Bro #3

​555555555555

MyBaby ​❤ ​

werido

Bro #3   

help ;-;

MyBaby ❤ ​

Christmas party? 💔 ​

Bro #3 

Mhm ;;;-;;;;

MyBaby ❤ 

HERE I COME TO THE RESCUE OuO 

Bro #3 

XD im sure it would work out......until she finds out your my sister then everything goes down the drain lol.....kms

MyBaby ❤ 

who said it would be me?? winkwink lol 

Bro #3 

o.O what you gonna do???

MyBaby ❤ 

You'll see~  😉​😏​

"Its always so cool!!" Bambam nearly jumped out of his skin when he turned around and there she was, the same noona that had caused his discomfort and sadness. 

"O-Oh.....what?" 

She smiled and took a seat next to him. "I like always forget you're Thai. So it's really cool when I see you speaking or writing in Thai!" She giggled and Bambam looked down at his phone, suddenly feeling immensely grateful that Baby and him only spoke in Thai and not Korean so she wouldn't be able to understand even if she did look at his phone. 

"Oh I see. Thanks I guess?" He let a small smile grace his lips as he didn't want to be rude to her even if she did break his heart. Cursing at himself for shooing away his hyungs and Yugyeom.

"Do people actually write Thai?" He blinked, not knowing what to say. It seemed obvious enough, why have a language if you couldn't write in it?  

He nodded slowly and her eyes lit up, she grabbed a napkin and pulled a pen out from her purse. "Write something!! Uh pretty please?" He stared at the items before nodding slowly once again, taking the pen and just deciding to write his own name, hearing small little gasps any time he wrote one letter. Even though he hated to admit it he did find it cute. 

They kept talking for awhile as again Bambam didn't have the heart to tell her to leave him alone. The room grew quiet, he heard quiet murmuring of 'what is she doing here' he looked over to Mr. Park and he even he looked at a loss, probably wondering how, whoever it was, got in since the doors were closed a long time ago. 

Bambam kept trying to look around then felt his heart stop as he saw her. 

Lalisa Manoban

She looked stunning. Last he saw of her she had brown hair but now. 

She had light brown on the top of her head and blindingly blonde hair on the strands. A red shirt that had cuts at the shoulders, black surrounding and white lace coming off it, she also wore a black corset belt of some sort around her waist with a simple black skirt, her long legs on display, and silver shoes that tied up to a little above her ankle. [AN: idek how to describe clothes so here]

She walked confidently her eyes scanning the crowd and when she caught sight of Bambam she sauntered over to him, speaking to him in Thai.  

"Long time no see." Everyone was shocked, except Got7, as they didn't know Lisa and Bambam knew each other. 

Bambam struggled a bit, nearly replying in Korean because of how starstruck he was but he managed to croak out in Thai. "I missed you." 

She seemed shocked for a second, stopping right in her tracks, before smiling and grabbing his hand pulling him to stand then pulling him somewhere else as he followed dumbly, they kept speaking in Thai so no one knew what they were saying. 

"Missed you too." 

"I....I. How? M-Merry Christmas." She only giggled slightly before stopping and turning around, her arms around his neck as she leaned in, until their lips were only inches away. 

"Merry Christmas Kunpimook." And with that she leaned in and kissed him bravely, he however was still in shock. But he felt his heart racing and a foreign feeling in his chest he hadn't experienced with his noona so he pressed back against her lips, his arms snaking their way around her waist as her arms around his neck tightened.