Drabble #16

BamLisa Drabbles

ALAS ITS THE LONG AWAITED SAF DRABBLE!!! Alright but like this took so long because I had many ones to write and I hated almost all of them and then like I was slowly losing inspiration ;-; like I was about to call this off and say sorry guys I just can't think of anything. 

BUT!! Have no fear because I found this song (which I recommend you listen to OuO) and basically it just saved this whole drabble because I finally thought of an idea that I like. So I hope you guys like it too~~~ <3 tbh its border but i hear book....doesn't book make more sense??? o.o 

Sobs. I hope it was worth waiting for ><        sobs. like i said i hope its worth it OTL


I don't want nobody else they don't understand that I gave away my heart the moment I shook your hand.
I think we might be on the same book, same line, same page. I'm tired listen your silence brings the water to my eyes.
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights? Would you fall in the name of love?

Bambam followed his hyungs with his earphones in blocking out the rest of the world as he tired to calm down. Trying to not let his nerves get the best of him, even though they weren't new to this he still felt a sense of nervousness thinking of his family back home in Thailand who would be watching them especially his mother as she was so fascinated by Korean culture, he really didn't want to disappoint her.

It was actually thanks to his mother that he knew his childhood friend Lisa would be debuting, of course he heard talk of her as a YG trainee and he was proud of her but they had lost contact a long time ago. Mostly keeping tabs on each other through family. 

He wondered if they would be able to interact, at least backstage with each other now that they would be in the same space. They last time he saw her in person was a reunion a few years ago with their dance crew. 

He also knew she would be having a special dance part since two of s were in it as well, again he was immensely proud of her. He was worried when she returned to Thailand, he wondered what she wanted to do for her future since he knew of her passion for dance and in all honestly he was relived when he figured out she had become a trainee, and maybe also his heart fluttered at the thought of not having to fully separate her. Ever since they were in the same dance crew he knew he felt differently towards Lisa than to anyone else, but everything happened so fast. They won a competition and then they were at JYP, they trained and JYP wanted him he stayed but she left. He would be lying if he said his heart didn't break at the thought of never seeing her again.  

He was so lost in his thoughts Yugyeom had latched onto him, worrying about him but he assured the younger it was mostly due to his nerves. He tried calming him down but that stopped short when out of the corner of his eye he saw familiar blonde hair, the same he had seen in that instagram picture. 

Trying to look back he sighed as she was out of his sight and they just kept moving forward, he missed.

 

Lisa followed the people directing her and her members to where they would be seated, she had her head down laughing at what Jennie had said when she looked up and saw some boy group members passing by. 

"Really hyung? Everything okay?" It was like a muffled whisper, she didn't pay attention but when she heard that familiar voice she wished she had. "Yeah just thinking about stuff." 

"Hah stuff. What kind of stuff?" 

"Eeeeeeee zzzzzzzzzzz stuff." She heard rambunctious laughter and tried turning around to see him but he was already out of sight. She missed. 

Suddenly her mood went down just thinking about all the years they hadn't been able to spend together. She didn't know what it was but there was always something different to her about Bambam even back in their dance crew. She remembered how easy it was, they both encouraged each other and practiced together. When Bambam got scouted and he stayed behind she remembered how scared she was for him. They didn't know much Korean back then and it scared her to leave her friend in a brand new country all on his own when he barely knew the language but she could see the passion he had through his dance. After seeing him get scouted she wanted to do the same, not for him but for herself, she loved dancing and she knew if she kept practicing then she could do it.

She felt overjoyed when YG accepted her, feeling her hard work paying off and also in that same timeframe of her being a trainee she got to see Bambam debut. Nothing could begin to express what she felt when she saw him on stage, he belonged there she knew that but she also knew she belonged there as well. So in a way he became her driving force, she wanted him to see her on stage, she wanted to see herself on stage.

 

It happened. 

When she went backstage to change into her stage outfit for the street dance performance she saw him alone, just standing there. The moment seemed too surreal. 

"Good Bam?" She snapped out of her trance like state seeing Yugyeom walk out, Bambam looked him up and down then nodded. "Yeah." 

"How come you're not dancing?" Bambam shrugged and Lisa shook her head, she wanted to know that too. She knew Bambam could dance. 

Yugyeom left after being shooed away from one of the staff and Lisa knew they would come for her soon to make her change, she didn't have enough time, she didn't have time, she knew this but still walked towards him. Knowing she had to catch his attention she decided for something bold. 

 

Bambam chuckled seeing the messages his siblings had left for him, he waved to Yugyeom seeing him leave probably to go up on stage. Putting his phone away he closed his eyes thinking of the night to come when he felt arms wrap around his shoulders and an too familiar voice whispering into his ear. 

"Hey dork." 

His lips automatically raised as he opened his eyes and looked to the side. "Hey girlie." She chuckled and stood next to him, they stayed there staring into each other's eyes. They weren't trying to be romantic just trying to memories each other's faces. See what thinned out and what filled out, some with their bodies as they glanced each other before Lisa spoke. 

"I'm almost jealous of your legs." Bambam laughed, poking his thigh. 

"What? But your legs are gorgeous." She smiled and like that they just kept talking, making small mindless comments.

Both of them were amazed at how easily they clicked again, as if they were never separated. It ended too soon when one of the staff whisked her away.

 

Bambam was glad they were backstage he concluded. He moved closer to the back unlike his hyungs who were crowded against the screen watching Jinyoung and Yugyeom intensely. It was the eye contact he thought or maybe it was the happy smile she showed the other as they danced, he really hadn't minded not dancing in the opening but seeing this now there's nowhere he wanted to be more than on that stage. They seemed to stay close together and he wanted to scoff. 

Has this been planned? He bet the staff kept Ten and Lisa together because they thought it would be cute to have the two Thai people together, but to him it was anything but cute, he sighed and unclenched his fists not even knowing when he had started. 

Turning around he focused on his outfit, trying to fix what was already perfect. Just trying to find a fault somewhere so he wouldn't have to look at the screen. 

 

After the recording was done Lisa started talking to Ten. It was nice talking to someone who also knew her native tongue, he was kind but they didn't really speak much other than a few greetings and good jobs. 

Although she realized it was different, even though Ten was knowing she didn't get the same feeling talking to him as she got with Bambam. Walking backstage she hoped to find him. They clicked, she knew they did being able to pick off where they left off just like they did, she knew something was there even if she didn't the extent of it. 

She tried searching for him on the verge of giving up when she saw him walking, one of the female staffs dabbing at his neck and forehead before walking away. She figured this was her chance and once again walked up to him. 

"Was I good?" She smiled brightly but frowned when he didn't meet her eyes. "Mhm." 

"That doesn't sound sincere." She said it jokingly but Bambam only shrugged. 

"I have to go." 

He tried moving past but she stopped him with a hand on his chest. "I missed you. I don't know if you knew....I mean we can barely talk but I missed you. We were...really good friends at one point so what's happening now? I thought we were good?" 

He stayed silent for a second and it felt like her heart was breaking and just before she let her hand slip he smiled. 

"I missed you too." He literally took her breath away by squeezing her so tight, he took a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to her. "Call me when you can. We still need to catch up." 

He was gone after that. 

She turned around looking for him before looking at the paper in her hand and shaking her head as she smiled. "You feel the same don't you dork."