Drabble #24

BamLisa Drabbles

Hello everyone~ I might take a break from writing these drabbles since I know a lot read but not that many comment and I have two other stories that I wanna finish and I have readers that have been waiting patiently. So if I don't update for awhile that's why ^^"

Also idek what this is.............I got inspired by "The Cure" so yeah....OTL also i wasn't really thinking of a specific AU so whether they're idols or they're in Thailand or Korea is entirely up to you.


"I might get pissed for a bit but I'll never abandon you, I don't leave people. And I think that's why it hurts so bad when people leave."

If I can't find the cure, I'll, I'll fix you with my love. No matter what you know I'll fix you with my love.

Bambam watched as she danced fluidly, she stopped when she saw him. For a moment it's like the world stopped, he saw her take a step forward and he craned his neck to the side till it popped before turning around and walking to his practice room. 

She just stared after him, the pieces she had left of her heart shattering as he walked out on her.

Not like she could be upset though. 

She had walked out on him first. 

It's true that things had gotten tough and instead of thinking about them both like he had been doing she put her dancing career first. It was her passion but he was her world. It was the hardest decision she had ever made, she thought after it everything had been sorted out they could be back together but unfortunately she overlooked something very important. 

He hated being abandoned.

No matter how hard he had to work he would never abandon someone he cared about, she supposed that's why he was so hurt, angry, and above all frustrated when she left him. 

She remembered the special place she had in his heart but now his heart had closed, all his friends that used to surround him were now gone. The only one he kept around being Yugyeom. 

Staring into the mirror she let out a shaky breath as she remembered the late nights they would spend together until they nearly collapsed with exhaustion. 

He only stared into the mirror for a few seconds before he felt a gentle hand on the small back, almost not touching him. Tearing himself out of his daze and looking behind him in the mirror he saw Yugyeom staring at him worriedly being the male wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled into the side of his neck. 

Just holding him close. 

Letting him know he was there.

He needed someone to be there.

She wanted to be there.

Bambam was convinced it was over between him and Lisa. 

It might seem silly to anyone else but he didn't know how he could trust someone like her, someone who could just leave him. How was he supposed to?

How did he know she wasn't going to leave him again in the future?

Lisa however thought differently. Their lives as she had predicted has stabilized and both were accomplishing their individual aspirations. 

But it wasn't the same. It wouldn't be the same until she had Bambam next to her again.

She knew this time she wouldn't leave him. 

The first and last time she couldn't say it was a mistake, she had learned things about herself and learned to be independent once again. Taught her things about herself she had long forgotten. 

But in the process of that she also discovered how big of a role Bambam had in her life, with him being gone she wasn't okay and she knew he wasn't okay. Even if he said so and did almost everything to try and prove different she knew he wasn't okay. Saw the bags under his eyes darken, his moves become sloppier, heard their boss talk to him about constantly being offbeat lately. No matter how many times he said he was okay she would have him in her arms again and heal him, heal herself.

Fix each other.

They both never really knew they needed each other as a cure until they went their separate ways, now they're just stuck pretending they're okay while their 'cures' walk past them everyday.