Drabble #2

BamLisa Drabbles
Wrote this when I was tired so I dunno~! Their personalties might not match I'm sorry orz  

Lisa smiled as she walked on stage, although it was instantly wiped off as the music started, Her body already familiar with the music moved on its own. By the end she smiled and her and the three other girls bowed, walking off the stage and thanking the staff as they nodded their heads. She hummed and threw her arm around Jisoo smiling happily. 

 

"You happy Lisa?" Rose asked and she laughed making them all laugh. 

 

"Its been so long." 

 

"I know but just wait everyone. I....I will show you how..."

 

They all looked up and saw Bambam and Jinyoung talking with a cameraman filming them, they stopped in their place not wanting to interfer. 

 

"How bad he is." Jinyoung laughed and walked off camera while Bambam was laughing. "I'll show you.....how bad I am." Bambam repeated and walked off from the camera. Then it cut and the man walked away. 

 

Before she could say anything Jennie was already walking to them and of course she was pulled along. 

 

"Annyeong Blackpink imnida!" They all bowed then showing their prettiest smiles. 

  

Jinyoung looked around before smiling. "Hello. We didn't get to watch much but you all are very talented." Jisoo smiled at that but looked around and hestiantly asked.  

 

"Are you gonna get in trouble for talking to us?" He laughed and shook his head. 

 

"No I was just looking for our hoobaes." They all nodded then Bambam came back. "Hyung shouldn't we go?"

 

"Look to the front." BamBam finally payed attention and his eyes widened as he bowed. "Oh my bad! Nice to meet you I'm Bambam." They all chuckled and shook their heads, shrugging it off. 

 

"I'm Jennie, that's Jisoo, this is Rose, and that's Lisa!" 

 

"Don't you and Lisa know each other?" Rose asked and they both nodded. 

 

"How did you know?" Both Lisa and Bambam asked at the same time, they both smiled at each other and Rose smiled as well, rolling her eyes. 

 

"I saw the picture you took with his sister." 

 

"With Baby?!" This time it was Jinyoung and he looked at Bambam curiously. "How come I didn't see this?" 

 

"Well do you follow my sister?" He shook his head and Bambam chuckled. "There's your answer hyung." The elder rolled his eyes and pinched him making him jump away. "You should've showed me." Bambam huffed and leaned against the wall, letting it go as he didn't want to start a pointless argument. "Alright fine fine."

 

"Bambam oppa!" They all turned and saw Dahyun walking towards them. Lisa's smile dropped slightly as she hugged Bambam tightly, even staying by his side when the hug was broken. 

 

"Yes?"

 

"Have you seen my unnies?" 

 

Then Jinyoung cut in by ruffling her hair making her pout cutely and Bambam chuckled and fixed her hair. Jinyoung smiled big as she glared at him. "Shouldn't they be in the changing rooms? I know they're not recording yet." She nodded and helped fix her own hair.

 

"Oh well thanks oppas I'll go check!" They nodded and watched her go. Bambam then held his hands under his eyes in a T shape. "I'm like TT ohh~ Just like TT ohh~" He sang playfully and Jinyoung pushed him away lightly. 

 

"Go dance to your girl groups elsewhere." Bambam whined and threw himself at him. "Hyung!!" The girls laughed and Jennie crossed her arms playfully. "Should I be offended that you didn't sing us?"

 

"What if I said you were my bias~?" Bambam teased and winked at her, Jennie laughed and reached out to push him playfully, the two other girls cooing at them with Lisa joining a second too late. She was too preoccupied wondering if Jennie really was his bias and if she was wrong the whole time and maybe he liked girls like Jennie. 

 

"Whatever you should still sing us." Jennie huffed and Bambam stared for a second before pulling away from Jinyoung.

 

"MY LOVE IS ON FIRE SO BURN BABY BURN!"  

 

Some of the staff looked at them with ugly stares but the six were too busy leaning off the walls to keep themselves steady from all the laughing. 

 

"You're really loud aren't you Bambam?" Jisoo smiled and Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Wait till you see him with Jackson." Bambam smiled but didn't say anything as he stayed leaning against the wall. 

 

"So what did you guys think of us? Honestly? Rose asked and Bambam looked at Jinyoung who spoke. "You four are really talented, you blew everyone's breath away." 

 

Lisa finally moved closer to Bambam and poked his side. "Did you see my dancing?" 

 

"You only got better." Bambam smiled and she pinched his cheek. "Aww thanks! Hey everyone I'm older than Bam just saying!" 

 

"Only by a few months." He rolled his eyes and she laughed hugging him just like Dahyun did. "So? While we're in Korea you have to call me noona~!" She teased and felt herself relax as he hugged her the same way he had hugged Dahyun. 

 

However she was also conflicted. He hugged her the same as he hugged Dahyun which was good since at least this way she could at least calm down by convincing herself there was nothing special between them. But since he hugged her the same didn't that mean she meant the same as Dahyun? That she was viewed the same way as she was which was just a friend? Something Lisa definitely didn't want to be. Biting her lip she pulled away and he stayed leaning against the wall. 

 

"We probably shouldn't keep you busy, we have to talk to Twice anyway right hyung?" 

 

Jinyoung nodded and just then all nine girls walked up to them already in their stage outfits. Lisa walked back to her girls and they bowed once more before leaving, she looked back once and her smile really did drop this time as she saw how close Bambam was with all the Twice members. Then again what did she expect? 

 

They were sunbae and hoobae, from under the same company too. Of course they knew each other and were close, they probably were introduced to each other long before the girls were introduced to the public to begin with. She just didn't know how to deal with that, how to process it. Here she is wondering what Bambam had done the years they had been apart and then they were nine girls who had perfect excuses to be close to him and talk to him comfortably, girls who he probably saw everyday.

 

All of them were laughing with him having an arm around Dahyun and poking at Momo and Sana's cheeks alternatively. They hadn't walked far so she could still hear both men cooing at how cute they looked. Even doing the dance and singing along playfully when the girls did so. 

 

Rose sensing Lisa quieter than usual nudged her a bit but she just shrugged and mumbled. "Just sleepy." Rose stared at her for a few more seconds before nodding and pulling her into an embrace while they walked.