Drabble #8

BamLisa Drabbles

Hello~ So this is one of the new ideas that I said I had. I hope you like it >< lmfao I really hope you do, cause honestly I don't know what I'm writing but I got so inspired and........and yah............;;;; <3 

So anyway I saw this acc on ig and she puts like two pics of Bambam and Lisa together and sometimes a caption so that's where my inspiration came from XD and also because SBS Gayo Daejeon is coming up in like two weeks I think and its finally an award show that BOTH Blackpink and Got7 will be attending. Like fr I was about to think JYP and YG were being shady not letting BP and Got7 go to events together pmsl. And like always idek what will happen, if they will get a chance to react to each other or not so blah blah its all my imagination kay thanks <3 


The best feeling is when you look at him and he is already staring.

Bambam pouted as Jackson stared at him blankly, already having been waiting on the younger for thirty minutes. 

"Stop looking at me like that hyung." 

"You're lucky I made you get ready earlier than the rest of us or else." 

Ten minutes later their manager was escorting all seven boys outside their dorm where a van was waiting for them. "When we get there we'll wait for Twice then enter, is that clear?" 

All the boys nodded before getting inside already knowing and not really minding that they would have to wait on their hoobaes. Not much really happened in the car, just Jackson and Bambam cracking jokes along the way with Yugyeom sometimes chiming in.

"So are you gonna talk to her?"

Mark had broken the silence that had enveloped them when Jackson had started showing Bambam a video. It was like an elephant in the room, they all knew about her because how could they not? Even Jackson had taken a picture with her mom. They just didn't speak of her. They knew she held a special place in the Thai member's heart, they just didn't know how special. 

It took a moment but Bambam shrugged, not looking up from the phone and quietly gave a reply as he shrugged. "If I can." He said those words yet he wasn't really sure if he would if he had the chance. 

Lisa hummed as she looked out the window, feeling excited knowing she would perform on another big stage and with their sunbae. Although the other three girls knew that wasn't the only reason she was excited.  

As they entered the building she wondered if he had already arrived, she really had no way of knowing whether he did or didn't. 

When they made their way to their dressing room she overheard some of the staff saying Twice wasn't here yet so that had to mean Got7 wasn't here right. After all her and her sunbaes had arrived at similar times. She bit her lip not knowing if all companies liked having their artists arriving at the same time but she imagined so. Shaking her head she decided not to focus on it and tried to concentrate on their choreography again while keeping track of time, making sure she had enough time to change. 

When the boys arrived they all stayed huddled together near the front, their manager close by and keeping an eye on them as fans were waving and screaming their heads off as usual.

Then after just five minutes two white vans pulled up and out came their hoobaes. 

Nayeon saw Bambam and rushed to them, both of them past the point of caring what their fans would say. As they walked inside Bambam squirmed away from her as she poked his side.

"Did you eat? Are you okay? I saw your tweet. Don't be sad. Noona is here for you. I can buy you milk again." At the last part she started laughing and Bambam joined her shaking his head. 

"I'm fine. I'm fine." She tutted, glaring at him playfully which made him roll his eyes. "Are you my mother?"

She pushed him and he laughed before they were separated to their own dressing rooms. Waiting for the other girls to catch up, Momo catching up with her first as they continued their walk.   

Upon getting to their dressing rooms they saw Jennie who ran over and hugged her, playing with her hair again. "Does this mean Got7 is here too?" 

Nayeon raised a brow at the sudden question but nodded before remembering Lisa and nudged Jennie playfully. "Any reason~?" Jennie smirked and shrugged and they both shared a look before they again left to their own members. 

"Twice is here!" Jennie announced when she entered once again and two girls hummed while Lisa who was practicing in the corner after having changed, slowed her moves down. 

He was here. 

They were in the same building. 

They would get to see each other preform. 

A feeling akin to butterflies erupted in her stomach as she chanted at herself in her mind to calm down, his attention would probably be on Twice anyway, he wouldn't react to her anyway. Would he?

Jennie noticed this change but didn't say anything, instead sitting on the couch next to Jisoo. 

 

When they finally left their dressing rooms she saw some artists gathered a bit before the true entrance of the stage and where the audience will be seated. Scanning through Lisa saw her sunbaes, she smiled about to ask the other girls if they wanted to walk towards them when she saw Daesung nudge G-Dragon then slightly move his head in a certain direction. G-Dragon followed it and so did Lisa and there was Bambam trying, but failing, to hide his fanboy ways as he openly stared at his idol. 

Lisa wanted to coo at how cute he was being but she knew she had been the same when she had first met her sunbae. She smiled when she saw her sunbae make his way over, giving Bambam a tight hug before ruffling his hair then walking back. She wanted to laugh at the glazed over star-struck look he had. One of s had to pinch him to make him come back. 

 

Bambam on the other hand felt like he was on cloud nine. He jumped when Yugyeom pinched him, hitting his arm before he look around at the other artists that had came as well. He felt a tingling feeling starting in his stomach as he saw her, she wasn't looking at him, instead at something on the wall. He waited for her to see him and it only made the tingling butterfly sensation intensify. He bit his lip before mouthing something he had been wanting to for a long time now. 

 

Lisa was staring a crack in the wall, her mind wondered off to weird places but soon she found herself thinking about irrelevant things. Like how did that crack get there? Would they fix it? Was it always this big? How would they fix it? Would it get bigger? 

She had a nagging feeling to look back at him, biting her lip she decided a small glance wouldn't hurt, after all he hadn't seen her yet. She let out a small gasp as when she looked at him his eyes locked directly with hers, her heart skipped a beat as she looked down to his lips that were moving, her breath nearly stopping as she read what he had said to her. 

Pokpak kít-tueang 

Miss you