Drabble #19-3 *

BamLisa Drabbles

This is the last part to this lil series XD I've decided this * is what signals the end of a series soo......yeah .-. 

Heh anyway I hope you guys liked this ^^" I know its was kinda different from what's here.......I mean most of what I write if fluff and this is like-- ??? idek what this is actually but oh well :') 

tbh i think this is actually really messy and could be way better but ;;; i dunno i like it for some reason 


Sí, sabes que ya llevo rato mirándote
Tengo que bailar contigo hoy
Tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal

Setting his glass down Bambam smiles and straightens up. Just like he had thought last night she didn't look Korean and had a slight accent, speaking to his sister earlier made him realize what accent that was.

But first breakfast.

"I bet you're hungry. Anything you want specifically?"

She looked shy, her eyes never meeting his as she looked down at her shoes and shrugged. "Um what do you have." 

"You know.....I know its a bit weird. Honestly I don't take people home much so....do you want to go?" 

For a reason he couldn't imagine she seemed shocked, looking at him up and down, she coughed before shaking her head. "Seriously?" He nodded and she smiled a bit. "Oh well...I don't really go home with people much so.....I don't know." 

He laughed in understanding, the both of them seemed just as inexperienced, walking up to her he held out his hand, shaking hers when she accepted it. 

"Hello I'm Bambam nice to meet you pretty lady." She giggled and his smile grew even more, not wanting her to be uncomfortable. "I'm Lalisa nice to meet you as well."  

 

After that it seemed like all the awkwardness melted away, she stayed for breakfast and soon due to curiosity from both parties they discovered they're both Thai.

"I knew you didn't look Korean, when I heard Bambam I should've known but didn't want to assume." She played with her chopsticks shyly and he chuckled. 

"Its okay, I kinda knew something too. You have a small accent, I think I still do." 

She nodded and he smiled. 

She ended up staying there until almost noon, they both didn't know what it was but they both clicked almost instantaneously, speaking to each other in Thai, shyly they both brought up last night then it delved into conversations about themselves, and surprisingly enough their childhoods. That's when Lisa learned the woman from before was his younger sister. 

Lisa even ended up telling him about her ex. She had no clue why he just has this calm and understanding aura, she was shocked when he sided with her. Saying its better to break things off then play with someone's emotions like that. 

"Its nice that you agree." 

"What do you mean?"

"Just that....we had some mutual friends and somehow he managed to convince them I'm the bad guy." 

Bambam rolled his eyes then his sister came down the steps. "Oh she's still here?"

"Don't be rude."

"I wasn't besides does she even know-" 

"I do." 

His sister blinked sheepishly before tackling Bambam and softly punching him. "AHH why didn't you say anything????"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE RUDE." 

Lisa laughed seeing their antics. Hearing her phone chime she saw multiple text messages from all of her three friends.

"What do you think Lisa?"

"H-Huh- I'm sorry I wasn't listening."

"That's fine but I was telling Bambam he should dye his hair again."

"Oh I don't know....I like it."

"See thank you." Bambam stood up and made his way to her on the couch, giving her a side hug and Baby snorted. "She's only saying that cause you slept together."

"BABY!"

Said girl laughed and stood up. "I'm leaving now~"

 

Two months later

Lisa didn't think they would actually stay in touch after that day.

But Bambam made it a point to always try and start conversations and Lisa just couldn't resist, even her friends said there was something different about her nowadays. She was happier, happier than she had ever felt with her ex, she talked more, she laughed more, she even found herself opening up to new ideas she thought could exist.

Neither of them would say there were a couple but they weren't friends either. 

Sometimes it made Lisa anxious not knowing what their relationship was, thinking of him with other people, she hanged out with him now long enough to realize he was just a touchy-feely person in general. But whenever it was them together, whether people were there or not, he had a way of making her feel like the only person he saw. She was the only person in his mind, and dare she say, sometimes she felt in his heart. 

That's why it had come as a surprise when he invited her to meet his two older brothers who were visiting from Thailand. 

At the moment she was getting ready with Baby, another friend she had gained through that night. "They're dancers too." 

"Oh?" Baby nodded and put her lipstick on before replying. "If you haven't noticed our whole family dances." 

"Even you??" Baby nodded and Lisa's mouth dropped before she smiled. "We should all go dancing together!!" 

"I'm sure they would love that!"

Lisa smiled but it was wiped off when they walked downstairs, reality crashing down around her the only thing keeping her grounded was Baby's hand as it held hers and a whispered. "Don't worry they'll love you."

Dinner went on without a hitch, just as Baby and Bambam had kept saying it would. His brothers, Beer and Bank, had asked her so many questions it almost seemed like an interrogation, and Lisa wasn't even sure. She was starting to wonder if all of Bambam's friends got the same treatment but just by looking at his behavior. Not making eye contact and constantly whining she figured that wasn't the case, which only threw her off more. 

After when she was drying dishes Beer had walked up to her, helping her put the dishes away as Baby washed them. "Take care of my little brother okay?" 

It was such a simple sentence but the glint in his eyes showed more and that's when Lisa finally understood, she should've gotten it from the beginning. Looking at Bambam she saw him already looking at her but talking to Bank. It was then something happened. 

He blushed. 

Jennie, Rosé, and even Jisoo had told her Bambam looks at her differently and blushes and acts shyly but she never saw it. To her all his mannerisms with her and other people looked the same. It's as if Beer's words had taken off a veil. 

After that night she started noticing all the little things, like how his voice got slightly higher whenever he talked about her, the slight tremble in his fingers when their hands touched. How he always looked at her to see if she laughed when he told a joke, his eyes got brighter whenever he saw that she was indeed laughing. 

It was one night, they were laying on his bed and looking out his balcony, staring at the stars while wrapped under his covers. She had felt him shifting around a few times before he finally stopped then moved to lay on his side and got closer to her. When she finally looked at him he brought the covers up to his cover his face before he slightly lowered it. 

"Will you be mine?" It was whispered and it was spoken with an air of indifference most would've perceived as arrogance but Lisa knew better than that. He was scared. Scared of her rejection. He always made things seem like no big deal when he was scared.

She stayed quiet and motionless, letting the seconds tick by before she moved and pushed him onto his back, straddling him and leaning down till her lips were right above his.

"Yes."   

Yes, you know I've been looking at you for awhile
I need to dance with you today
You, you're the magnet and I'm (the) metal