Drabble #1

BamLisa Drabbles
She sighed as she looked down fixing her clothes, moving her hair away from her face. It wasn't the first time she would be performing, she had started young and even at their debut she was pretty calm so technically there was no reason for her to be worried but she couldn't but feel something she hadn't felt since very young. Butterflies. 

 

And it was all because of him who was standing a few feet away with one of s. Jinyoung she believed.

 

Anyone who knew her knew she wasn't particularly shy but it had been so long and he had grown up so much. They tried keeping in touch but sometimes it seemed impossible, the only way she really kept any information on him anymore was through his younger sister Baby. Looking around she realized she was being paranoid over nothing, it's not like everyone knew they were childhood friends, some knew and some didn't. She still didn't know whether she was happy or upset that he was an MC. Just knowing that he would be watching her up close for the first time since they parted ways had her wanting to run away, but that wasn't her so she fought it down and worked her courage up, walking up to them confidently.

 

Halfway there she had half a mind to turn around but Jinyoung had seen her and smiled, Bambam however was still oblivious as he was looking down at his phone then whispered something to his hyung.

 

Standing two feet away from them she cleared and bowed.

 

"Hello Blackpink's Lisa." Jinyoung smiled and bowed a bit, Bambam finally looked up and she smiled brightly as he did the same and bowed his head in return.

 

She swore she heard a murmured Pranpriya.

 

"Aye Lisa you still remember me right?!" Jinyoung looked taken aback and she laughed figuring he didn't know. Instantly it was like old times as she walked over and leaned on Bambam who threw his arm over her shoulder in a friendly gesture.

 

It almost made her heart hurt but she knew she was only a friend.

 

"Bambam and I go way back." He nodded and continued.

 

"We were in a dance crew in Thailand called wezaacool."

 

Lisa pouted at that. "JYP scouted him but let me go. But that's okay YG noticed my awesomeness." She laughed and flipped her hair causing the other two to laugh.

 

"Ew I sound conceited."

 

"You have every right to be." Lisa tilted her head and saw a smile from him she had never seen before.

 

"Well sorry to cut this reunion short but..." Jinyoung trailed off and they both looked back to see one of the staff calling them both over.

 

"Sorry Lisa, talk to you later okay?" She nodded silently and watched him walk away before he stopped and turned back.

 

"You know you can talk to me too right? Baby isn't the only one who misses you!" He laughed and continued walking away until he was out of sight.

 

It took a while before his words processed in her mind but when they did she laughed for no other reason solely than she didn't know what to do. She was glad she talked to him at least now she wasn't nervous. And just like he had done she was ready to show him how much she had grown and improved, for now that was the only thing on her mind maybe she'll pay more attention to her feelings another time.

 

Maybe one day she'll work up the courage to tell him but she might as well show him her new skills first. She knew if she went after Bambam's heart she wasn't going to lose.