Drabble #17-3

BamLisa Drabbles

Hey everybody~ How is everyone doing? I feel like my sicknesses from last year insist on haunting me this year as well I swear I can't catch a break. But its okay, something with my throat hopefully it goes away soon ;-; tbh i cringed writing that meme but i feel like its something bam and ten would play with.....bam at least since he knows like every meme lmao


~ Your iness is so appealing I can't let it go, oh. ~
~ Baby I can't go anywhere without thinking that you're there, seems like you're everywhere it's true ~

Sorn hummed texting Ten that her and Lisa were walking up to his porch. She looked over to Lisa who was hugging herself convinced the world was against her. 

Why? Its simple. 

She would finally get to talk to the one and only Bambam. 

And on the day its supposed to happen suddenly Thailand thinks its a great idea to put up huge printings of his front cover pages at random spots. Thus the case where Lisa almost had a heart attack cause she thought it really was him to see her as it crazy as it sounded. Well maybe it wasn't crazy since a few hours ago she was just another fan hopeless in her attraction and admiration for him and yet now she would get to make her existence known through her friend who was a mutual friend of hers. Just thinking about it still made her heart do back flips. She had no idea how Sorn managed to look so calm. 

A few seconds later and the door opened to reveal a smiling Ten. "Welcome~" 

The girls smiled and he stepped aside letting them in. His parents were both busy with work but all three of their parents had already met and were fine with them having a sleepover on their own. 

Nothing much really happened as it had been early when they had arrived, they talked about their new routine, school work, then got changed into the pajamas early then ordered pizza. While they waited Sorn and Lisa did each other's hair while Ten set up his TV to play a movie. After much discussion they decided on an action movie they all had seen before and liked, shrugging as to why not.

Lisa was surprised at how calm she was, everything just felt normal she had forgotten the whole reason for the sleepover in the first place. They were all having fun and no one brought it up. 

And then Ten's phone rang. Absentmindedly he picked his phone up while biting his pizza slice, Sorn and Lisa knew it was Bambam from how wide Ten's smile was. 

Bammers

bro you good?

Tenny Ten Ten

yah bro call me 

Bammers

k ~ 

Their messages stopped and for the two girls it seemed like time stopped while Ten patiently chewed on his slice, he turned down the volume when he saw Bambam waiting for him to accept his facetime. 

When he accepted the girls scooted closer to each other away from Ten therefore out of view just letting the two talk.

"Bammie!! Ohh....red looks good on you."

There was some shuffling then Lisa swore her heart stopped as the familiar voice she had only heard in interviews bounced around the room. 

"Thanks I knew my boyfriend appreciated me."

Ten scoffed. "Can you not." 

"Just admit it....you're gay for me." 

"I'm gay....for anyone but you." 

They heard an exaggerated gasp and both girls giggled. 

"Wow....rude. Do I need to come home and kick your ???" 

"Cash me ousside howbah dah??" 

Lisa had an automatic smile as she heard his loud laughter, it even made Ten chuckle. A few mintues things calmed down and Lisa could just feel it and her stomach tightened in knots as she knew she was right when she saw Ten edging closer to them before she and Sorn were finally visible. 

"Anyway these are my lovely friends. Girls introduce yourselves please~" 

Sorn smiled and proceeded to wai, Lisa copying her gesture and waiting for her turn. "Hello Bambam nice to meet you. I'm Sorn I hope we can be good friends!" 

"Hi Bambam I'm Lisa I hope we can be good friends as well, its such a pleasure meeting you!" 

Bambam returned their wai's with a bright smile. "Hey you two, I bet we'll get along just fine." 

Lisa didn't know how Bambam did it but its like time just flew by, before she knew it they had been talking for five hours, those hours seemed too short as they were filled with getting to know each other and laughter. He was just so easy to get along with, like seeing an old friend on the street. 

"Excuse me a second guys." 

Bambam disappeared from frame and Lisa finally felt like she could breath. Obviously Bambam was wearing clothes as the few times he had moved the blanket moved slightly letting her see his shirt underneath before he quickly fixed it back into place. His tousled blonde hair was all over the place and it just warmed her heart even more. She was seeing a side of him she never thought possible, a side of him the cameras could never truly capture no matter how hard they tried. 

When they come back it was like her breath had been stolen, his hair was still messy but the light had been and now she could see his roots growing out contrasting against the blonde, he had changed into black sweatpants with a red sweater that looked so soft and reminded her of the red riding hood. 

"Back~" As he said that he was crawling under the covers. 

"Bambam have you slept." There was a hint of worry to Ten's voice and it made Lisa wonder if they were closer than he lead on. 

A shake of the head and a grunt of disapproval from Ten. 

"I can sleep on the plane, I wanna talk to you guys." 

Speaking up Lisa shook her head. "Even so shouldn't you still sleep?" Sorn and Ten nodded in agreement and Bambam shrugged, smiling suddenly.

"I'll go to sleep if you ask nicely cutie." 

Lisa's face flushed and she glanced to Ten who was rolling his eyes then to Sorn who was wiggling her brows and she shook her head, clearing .

"P-Please go to sleep. And wake up with a smile on your face to greet your fans!" She had her hands up almost in a clapping gesture and Bambam chuckled.  

 "Alright fine but only cause you asked. Night Lisa~" 

"Night Bambam, try and sleep okay?" He nodded and waved at them.

"Bye Bam~!" Sorn smiled. 

Ten frowned. "Bye dork." 

Bambam scoffed but didn't say anything as he hanged up. 

Immediately Lisa's hands came up to cover her face. "He.....why." 

 Sorn shrugged and Ten stood up stretching and checking the time. "It's late for us too, we should get to sleeping as well." Sorn nodded and stood up pulling Lisa up with her. 

Ten chuckled at her but smiled slightly. "I know you're a fan of Bambam but don't get your hopes up he flirts with all of his fans."