Drabble #22

BamLisa Drabbles

Okay so I'm not sure were I'm going to go with this one yet...........I'm thinking its probably going to be another highschool AU series but not right now since I still have three series and I want to finish those before I start more. Omf I have three unfinished series and three pending ones T^T someone stop these plot bunnies. Also I wuv Lisa okay even her "derps" are adorable :" and his 'ex' is someone he took a picture with, I believe she's the CEO of Tokyo Runway Marketing and I guess has something to do with Jublip? I dunno. Honestly though RIGHT AFTER I made it I realized I could've used Sorn as his ex since I literally use her ALL THE TIME but for some reason I forgot this time and anyway it took me so damn long to get all the pictures aligned with each other that I just said f*** it, good enough ;;; .-.

But like I said I don't want to start anymore series yet so this shall be pending for the moment. Also note that I kinda have no clue how Thai or Korean schools work so I'm just gonna go based off what I know and experienced. 

Oh and yes I did use Papa Tuan as his father..................................yes I did. 


Lisa took a deep, calming breath, running a hand through her hair before walking into the school. Turning around slightly to smile and wave to her older sister as she drove off. 

It was Lisa's first year at a brand new high school since moving from Thailand. She moved during the summer so she was able to finish her freshmen year back home with her friends. Of course since she was in Korea she hadn't expected to see, well people of her ethnicity also there, but as soon as she walked in she heard an argument. A very heated argument in Thai. Most students just passed them by not caring since they didn't understand while others watched the disaster unfold.

Lisa could see a female who was obviously Korean trying to get in between them speaking in broken Thai. Carefully she put her head and walked slowly, she knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, especially since it was her first day but she couldn't help it. 

"WHY WON'T YOU SAY IT BACK?"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO. I'M NOT READY." 

"I BET ITS CAUSE YOU STILL LOVE JIMIN!!"

Lisa heard a sharp inhale and looked up, seeing the girl who had been speaking in broken Thai rapidly shook her head and pointed to the male then to herself. "H-Him. M-Me? No. No. Over." 

The still furious girl stomped her foot. "Just say it Bambam." 

"Why does it always turn out like this? How can you love someone after four months? It's not enough." 

"YOU TOLD JIMIN I LOVE YOU." 

"CAUSE SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND I DATED HER FOR THREE YEARS." A loud slap resounded and students who hadn't been watching suddenly stopped. 

Before she could stop it a gasp left Lisa as she looked up and saw the male's neck to the side, an angry expression on his face. 

"Let's break up." They way she said made it sound definitive. 

He only scoffed and looked back at her. "Sure. For what so we can make up tomorrow? You know what no I'm not doing this with you anymore. Get lost." He huffed and grabbed onto the Korean girl's arm who obediently followed, moving from his hold to hug him as they walked away. 

Lisa turned back to the girl who was still fuming, the way she looked after them made it clear that wasn't how she wanted things to go. 

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT HUH?!" 

Lisa jumped and with the rest of the student hall scurried off, in her case she left towards the principal's office. 

 

After the hectic morning she was beyond thankful to just have someone give her, her schedule and show her to class. They had something about there being other Thai students in the school and they had tried their best to match her schedule with another students so they could help her. Who that was she had yet to find out. 

As soon as she walked in the teacher looked up and smiled. Standing up she motioned her to the front then looked towards her students. "Alright please look up from your books or phones or whatever for a minute." 

Some chatter rose and the teacher waited patiently until it died down. Right when she was about to tell Lisa to introduce herself someone half whispered half shouted. "You're cute!" Lisa felt herself blush, her whole body warming as she hugged herself.

It was near the back, a group of friends were there and they all snickered. The teacher rolled her eyes as if it was common occurrence then looked back to Lisa with a smile. 

"Alright hun well this is advisory or homeroom whichever you call it. Since today is the first day of school we're just staying in here for the first portion of the morning then you have three other classes to go to. On a usual day you only have advisory on Tuesday every week at the end of the day. But since I have you today I won't be having you tomorrow however the schedule will go back to normal next week." 

Lisa nodded then took a deep breath when the teacher showed her an encouraging smile. 

Nodding to herself and clasping her hands together she looked at the class, shifting her feet nervously before looking down. "Hi I'm....Lisa. Nice to meet you all......um...yeah." She frowned as she herself could tell her pronunciation was off but at least everything else was okay. Looking back up at the teacher she only smiled and whispered softly to her. "That was good hun." 

Lisa blushed once again, listening intently as the teacher spoke once again. "Surprisingly we have a few Thai students in this school, and they're all in my class. It was made this way out of convenience so please don't be afraid. Make some friends okay?" Lisa nodded feeling just slightly more at ease at her's teacher's gentle words and kind smile. Then she returned to her desk gesturing for Lisa to walk to the back. 

Doing as instructed Lisa walked slowly towards the back of the classroom. She flinched when she saw the same girl who had slapped that boy in the hallway. She still looked mad and was looking out the window with headphones in, arms crossed.  

Finally reaching the back she gasped again as there was the boy from the hallway. She recognized the blindingly white hair and most importantly when he turned his head there was a fading red mark. 

Clearing all eyes turned to her and once again in somewhat broken Korean she tried introducing herself again before she was stopped by laughing then a male voice in Thai. 

"Stop stop. We're here so you can feel at home." 

Lisa looked up and was shocked to find the boy she had been staring at before was the one who spoke. Who, right now, was giving her a dazzling smile. Giving one in return she started shifting her feet. Another male got up and gave her his chair, before she could refuse he had already taken a chair from somewhere else.

Sitting down she smiled and sneaked a peek at the boy again who talking to a girl next to him. Then he turned to her and chuckled. "Nice to meet you I'm Bambam."