Drabble #18

BamLisa Drabbles

Hi everyone so I know for some of you it already passed but for me its still Valentines so...cough cough

Anyway this is really short since its just a little idea that I had in the spur of the moment but anyway~ I hope you guys like it nonetheless and I hopefully you all have a lovely Valentines~  


Bambam sighs as he looks at his phone screen missing the woman he was currently staring at. 

He loved her with a passion and the fact he had to be kept away from her on this day off all the days left a stinging in both of their hearts but they both overlooked not caring much for Valentines. Since if you really loved somebody you don't need a holiday as an excuse to treat them but it still would've been nice if they could've spent it together. 

He truly thought she was the most gorgeous woman he had ever laid his eyes on. 

He knew from the moment he saw her when they were younger that there was no hope for him. No one else could make his heart skip like she could. It was proven just now as he saved her picture, the night sky as a background making her look even more ethereal, he chuckling a bit when he saw her friend's reflection. He couldn't believe she actually existed and it wasn't just her outward appearance. 

It was her personality as well, her down to earth and confident yet humble and shy blend just drew him in as he knew it drew others in. He would be lying if he said he hadn't once felt intimidated but she had always been quick to remind him of her love for him and quietly squashed down all his fears and insecurites. 

 

≈|≈

 

Lisa smiled looking at his story. She wished so badly she could be with him but that only raise brows, especially since they still hadn't really addressed their ties to each other openly. 

Mostly everyone knew but neither of them said anything about it. 

His white hair contrasted so beautifully against his tan skin it made her wonder how someone so perfect could be dating her? 

She quickly brushed the thought away knowing he hated when she put herself down and or thought just a tad lowly of herself, instead she smiled. Still feeling a bit sad at not being able to be with him. 

Only his arms were showing and he was covered with a blanket, it led to her wondering whether he was wearing a shirt or not. Even clothes. 

Rolling her eyes at herself she sighed and smothered her face in her pillow, lazily raising her head up as her phone vibrated. 

 

≈|≈

 

Bambam chuckled as he looked over his text before sending it off. Stretching out on his bed he looked at his wall before picking up his phone wondering how to go about it before smiling to himself. 

 

My Lizard Queen❤ 

you up?

 

BamBae🐍

yeah why? cx

 

My Lizard Queen 

i miss you

 

BamBae🐍

i know i miss you too ;; 

don't be lookin at others >:( XD

 

My Lizard Queen 

pfft you're off your rocker woman if you think i'm lookin at other ladies

 

BamBae🐍

what bout other lads ;-;

 

My Lizard Queen 

i ain't lookin at dudes either babe 😂😂

 

BamBae🐍

Hehe i thought so :P  

 

Lisa chuckled at how silly they were being. Even thought it didn't seem like much she was still happy to talk to him. 

 

BamBae🐍

i love you 

 

My Lizard Queen❤ 

i love you too

 

She smiled happily at that and closed her eyes. It wasn't anything fancy and no paragraph long confession but she would settle for this until it came time for them to finally be open about the true nature of their relationship.  

Until then she was content knowing the love of her life also loved her. 

 

Bambam smiled staring at his screen before covering himself in his sheets, they would continue their conversation in a few minutes he was sure but for now they both needed time to calm down. He still got butterflies and his face still broke out into a bright smile every time she said those magic words.