Drabble #10.0

BamLisa Drabbles

Huuu omg.............sbs gayo daejun was awesome o u o coughstakenotesmamacoughs but anyway here's um another drabble XD if you're confused on the number so am I, I really had no idea what to name it because it really isn't new its just the drabble from chapter 10 but with Lisa's POV and like i said its not really new.....nothing new is gonna happen guys other than you get to see Lisa's feelings so like it just didn't feel right naming it 10-2, and well i guess now you get to see more interactions with JYP artists XD or I'll will try and if they seem out of character I'm sorry I really only know got7 and twice and some day6 so......yah ._. and because this took so long i went way over my word count so i could put more details and interactions so hopefully you'll like it <3 

Also I forgot if Lisa and Baby ever texted each other and if they did what their names were so...XD I think Lisa's is the same tho but anyway i really hope this lives up to what you guys wanted~


Lisa stretched out onto her bed, it had been a long day of practicing and preparing for their appearance on the end of the year program was taking its toll as she just stared at her ceiling wanting nothing more than to stay in bed for the next few days. 

Despite that she still had a smile on her face as she was happy she had achieved her dream, and maybe she was also happy that there would be a possibility of her seeing Bambam. She missed him a lot and maybe just maybe also had something for him but she didn't think exposing those feelings would be good, at least not anytime soon. Blackpink was successful and had achieved so much in such little time but they still needed to grow and the last thing they needed was a scandal, she saw what relationships did to her sunbaes and on top of that she didn't want to do anything to possibly damage Got7's own success. 

Her smile quickly turned into a frown as she sighed thinking about everything that could go wrong if she ever confessed her feelings. 

Deciding to try and take her mind off it she left her room hoping to try and find something to eat real quick and seeing Jennie and Jisoo on their couch playing a videogame. 

"Where's unnie?" She asked softly not wanting to disturb them too much as she found some yogurt to drink, not what she had in mind but it would do. 

"She went to sleep already." Jennie answered after a few minutes had passed. 

She hummed and walked until she was behind the couch just watching them play, she didn't know what the game was but the two elder girls were immersed and from what Lisa could tell they were playing together and not against each other. After watching them for a little while longer she shrugged and went back to her room. 

Her yogurt long gone she just stared at the wall, her body screaming in exhaustion but her mind still hadn't caught up, it didn't seem like it watch catch anytime soon as she was wide awake. 

Shrugging she reached for her phone, curious when she saw a message waiting for her smiling when she saw who it was from. 

BabyBabe

​hey sis~!!! 

Lalizzz

hey~

wassup?

BabyBabe

not much, well with me anyway....i need your help ;-; 

Lalizzz

what happened?? o.o 

BabyBabe 

well not really me but Bambam!!!!

 

Tilting her head in confusion she stared at the screen for a few moments wondering what Bambam could possibly need her help for, but she couldn't lie it still made a smile cross her face as he was mentioned.

Lalizzz

what can i do for that dork? XDDDD 

BabyBabe

well long story short he liked someone and last year at a Christmas party that his ceo likes to throw every year he kissed her under the mistletoe as a sort of confession of some sorts ;;;;

Lisa felt her heart sink at that revelation. Bambam liked someone, even kissed her. Suddenly it really was like all the excitement and energy she had was drained from her. But she still responded since she was curious as to why she was needed and why Baby kept making sad faces. 

Lalizzz

well what happened? 

BabyBabe

​the next day he saw her kissing someone else >:(

Lisa felt her heart sink even more just before anger clouded her senses, she couldn't believe someone would take advantage of Bambam like that. She knew how sweet and sensitive he could be. He also got jealous easily but that was only because he had so many insecurities, even though she was proud of him she always thought of his wellbeing since she knew technically Bambam grew up being a trainee, he grew up with Got7. Just hearing his voice change in their songs gave her chills, it was physical proof that he was growing up and because her and Bambam are the same age she knew how fragile they were even if they tried to hide it, they were just barely adults. She could only imagine all the happiness Bambam had felt only for it to be crushed. It just flared her up more as she thought about her being in that position. 

Lalizzz

how can i help? 

BabyBabe 

YESS THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS!!!

well i don't know if you can but he's texting me on how he thinks she's gonna try and talk to him, i know its gonna take you awhile but maybe you could go to the party and i dunno, take him away?? >< im sorry i guess i didn't think this through

Lalizzz

that's okay Baby ❤  lisa to the rescue!!

BabyBabe

yayyy !! also bam doesn't know i'm talking to you XD

Lalizzz

lmao kay, welp gotta get ready~ ^^

Taking a deep breath to calm herself she sat up, she already had a plan forming in her mind. If she was going to this she had to be strong, confident. It was like she was saving Bambam, I mean if you thought about it she really was, and you don't want your hero to show up and just stumble around awkwardly. Smirking slightly she stood up and went to her closet picking out something she knew would look good.

 

Somehow she had convinced her members to stay quiet about her leaving, not wanting to get caught she sneaked out and called a cab, she kept texting Baby and found out the address of where the party was being held, she had gotten it from Bambam. 

When she got there she frowned as the doors were closed no one in sight. She sighed and thought maybe someone had messed up the address but as she got closer and put her ear up to the door she heard a song playing, she couldn't hear the lyrics but she remembered the melody from one of Got7's songs from their Christmas album. She didn't know whether to be proud or embarrassed that she recognized it. Trying the handles she sighed again as they were locked, of course they were.

Walking around she saw a window open of the second floor, looking around she saw a ladder that was on the ground, tilting her head at the convenience of it she picked it up and placed it directly above it, she was slightly disconcerted by the slight rattling of the ladder but soon she reached the top and pulled herself through the window. 

Mentally patting herself on the back and wondering who just left a ladder strewn around she ly to nearly jump out of her skin when she was faced two blonde haired males who were staring at her with a raised brow. Strangely they both looked familiar.  

She gulped, one of the two looked behind her and saw the ladder while the other one, who had thin and big black rimmed glasses, cleared his throat making her begin her flurry of apologizes. 

"And besides w-who just leaves a ladder there?!" 

"We do." She glanced back to see the other male holding the ladder as if making sure it didn't fall again. 

"See I told you that thud was it falling." 

"Oops sorry Jae." 

The one named Jae rolled his eyes before a smile graced his features, he turned to her sheepishly. "Oh I just realized we never introduced ourselves, well just call me Jae and that's Young K, Brian, Younghyun, I don't know whatever you want to call him." 

"Just call me Young K." Lisa nodded, shrugging. 

"Well I'm Lalisa you can just call me Lisa." They both nodded before it clicked. "Wait....were you two planning on ditching this party?" 

Jae looked down shyly while Young K nodded, swinging an arm around his shoulder, smiling at him and she awwed softly as she understood, it seemed like it clicked for Jae to as he looked up with wide eyes but she merely shook her head and smiled. 

"I have better things to do then hate besides you two look well together, also we don't know each other who am I to tell you how to live your life?" Jae looked speechless while Young K smile became wider. "Can we be best friends?" 

Lisa chuckled and nodded before suddenly asking about the party, they directed downstairs and she waved leaving them to climb down the ladder and ditch everyone else she assumed. 

Hearing the music get louder, now it was a song she was unfamiliar with but it still gave off the Christmas vibe, she slightly cracked the door open and peered in, humming softly at all the different interactions happening. 

In one corner Jimin was with Jackson, her rolling her eyes at what he was saying presumably. Jun.K with Sunmi in another, Taecyeon and Nichkun talking to Wonder Girls near the bar. Jinyoung and Nayeon completely captivated by whatever they were talking about, Mr. Park himself in the center of the room exchanging small talk with all of his artists. 

Then she saw him and she couldn't help but smile, there was Bambam with Yugyeom and Momo before he excused himself and went to sit at a table. She backed away and turned around working up her courage again, closing her eyes she thought about what Baby told her, her fists clenched but again she was startled when someone spoke. 

"What are you doing here? You're not JYP." Turning around she saw Jaebum. "Oh....well....I mean do I have to be? That's not what it said on the invitation." 

She chuckled but he only responded with. "The doors are closed, invitations aren't given out because we always have our party in the same building and JYP artists are automatically invited." 

She bit her lip, she was going for funny but that didn't seem like it would work. "Please don't say anything! I'm here for Bambam's sake I mean he doesn't know it yet but yeah just please!!" She pleaded, something in her eyes must've conveyed her desperation as he softened, he didn't say anything more just walked past her and went inside leaving her with. "Don't stay out too long someone else will find you." 

Working her courage up again she nodded, she only out for a few more minutes before she spun on her heel, her head up high as she opened the door and walked in a slight sway to her step she hadn't intended to have but she went with it, she could hear everyone wondering what she was doing there but she only had one person in mind, she found him still at that table looking extremely uncomfortable and she figured the woman sitting across from him must be the one who broke his heart. Her anger only flared up again, instead of letting it drive her to do something outrageous she put her hand on her hip and smirked when Bambam finally saw her, she didn't let it show but her heart skipped as it seemed like he was frozen in awe and she was internally screaming at the fact that she had done that. In Thai she confidently spoke when she was close enough for him to hear. 

"Long time no see." 

She chuckled seeing him stumbling for words as she grabbed his hands, her eyes widening in shock and her heart almost stopping when he told her he missed her. Guiding him to stand she glanced over at the woman who was shooting daggers at her, raising a brow she looked back to Bambam with a smile and answered him truthfully. "Missed you too."

"I....I. How? Merry Christmas." Laughing as he kept stumbling over his words she sped up leading him right under a mistletoe before turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck. Sure her heart felt like it would burst out of her chest but she had to do this, not just for him but for herself. Even if it could and would end badly she realized she needed him to know how she felt before he could have the chance to fall in love with anyone else, of course she knew just her telling him wouldn't mean he would reciprocate her feelings but she wanted a chance, for that to happen he needed to know her intentions weren't friendly. That's why before she could back out she used her last ounce of courage and leaned in, speaking against his lips. "Merry Christmas Kunpimook." She leaned in and she swore electricity was shooting through her, maybe it was standing so close to Christmas lights, she didn't know but she never wanted this moment to end.