Drabble #12

BamLisa Drabbles

Lmao another drabble inspired by a song >< can you tell I love these?? Oops, but yeah I've been excited to write these down SO I'M GONNA TRY AND FINISH OR ELSE I'LL BE SO MAD AT MYSELF T^T 

Okay coughsidunnocoughs, hope you like it~ <3 Just pure fluff.....and idek what au this is in. I have no clue where the rest of their families, Got7 and/or Blackpink are.....there somewhere.....floating. 


~ On the first day of Christmas when you gave me all them kisses, boy you showed me things, come hold me please, and never let me go ~

Lisa laughed as she felt arms encircle her waist, tilting her head she smiles seeing the smile she adores. He leaned in and pecked her lips, telling her how much he loved her giving a peck in between each word. 

Soon they were a mess of giggles on his floor and somehow she ended up on top of him.

Smiling she leaned down and pecked his lips. They hadn't yet put a label on their relationship but they both knew they had strong feelings for each other and weren't seeing anyone else but the other.

~ On the second day of Christmas said you felt like something's missing, so you promised me that promise ring to keep till we get old, boy ~

Bambam played with Lisa's hair as she was laying down on the couch, him sitting on the floor as her hair was right above his shoulder. Looking over his shoulder he met her smile and he brought the strands of her hair to his lips and her smile only got brighter. 

"Lisa?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Close your eyes and gimme your hand." She tilted her head in confusion but did as told, she felt something cold being slipped onto her finger and she opened her eyes seeing a pretty silver ring, two parallel waves meeting with a heart in the middle. A diamond in the middle of the heart. 

"Only look at me?" He shyly asked and she smiled leaning over to kiss his forehead. "Only if you only see me too!" She heard his chuckle and yelped when he pulled her down into his lap.

~ On the third day of Christmas we got all in our feelings, said I love you and meant it ~

Bambam was in the kitchen pouring himself some orange juice, nothing unusual, as some random love song was playing  in the background.

Lisa came spinning around carefully avoiding him while placing her arms on the island and watching him, she didn't know what came over her but. But she wanted him. She wanted this. She wanted to see him every morning, wanted him everywhere around her, without even knowing it herself she mumbled under her breath. 

"I love you." 

Bambam who was taking a sip of his orange juice slowly lowered the cup looking at her curiously. "What?" She blinked, and stood up straighter feeling her body growing hot as he was staring her down with those inquisitive eyes. 

her lips nervously she walked closer to him, stopping directly in front of him. "I love you." She repeated. 

She waited for any sort of negative reaction but was only met with a wide smile as he put his glass down and cupped her cheeks. "I love you too, so much."

~ On the fourth we committed. Any time he could get it, he's the real one I know it ~

Lisa woke up, chuckling when she saw Bambam's still sleeping face next to hers, when she had confessed it was night so they didn't really say much. Just wander up to the bedroom and cuddle before falling asleep.   

Tracing her finger over his features she smiled and gently pecked his lips before laying still. She closed her eyes again and before she knew it she fell asleep again.

When she woke up again Bambam was just blinking open his eyes, he smiled which resulted in her mirroring it back to him. Again she was the one who took the first step.

"Be mine Bambam, only mine." He opened his still sleepy eyes and nodded, glancing down to his own promise ring she had gotten him two days prior. "Yours Lisa, only yours."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist as he sleepily moved his arms over her shoulders. "Good. I'm only yours too Bambam, only yours." 

~ On the fifth day of Christmas you asked me what's on my wishlist and I told you all I wanted was forever with my boo ~

They were making up wishlists, to be sent to their parents of course, even though they both told their parents this didn't need to be done anymore they still insisted so here they were. 

Bambam had just finished his and Lisa was finishing hers up. Wanting to he looked at her and pretended to glance at her list. 

"What did you ask for~?"

Folding her list she chuckled and kissed his cheek before putting it in an envelope. "A forever with you."

He bit his lip before pinching her. "That's so cheesy." She pouted and he kissed it away. "But...I wouldn't mind spending forever with you too."

Lisa rolled her eyes, smiling. "Now look who's being cheesy." 

~ After six days in your arms, I got a tattoo on my heart. Cause I'm your moonlight, you're my star and nothing's shining more than you boy ~

They were laying down on his couch with Lisa in his arms, resting on his chest watching an old Christmas movie. Something about this just made Lisa's heart skip, she just had never imagined herself in these position.

She moved her head to look up at him finding him already staring.

"What?"

He shrugged. "Nothing."

She rolled her eyes but knew what he meant, no other words were exchanged as they let the comfortable silence speak for them. Their hearts beating in tune.

~ Look at all the things my true love gave to me ~