Drabble #25

BamLisa Drabbles

Alright I got inspired again and really couldn't wait to write this. Anyway happy birthday to Bambam again since it's actually his birthday this time for me now XD. Too Close - Ariana Grande and excuse Sorn's personality in this I needed a /bad guy/ although she's not really /that/ bad

Picture is not mine I found it on instagram by user shffzia 


~ Though we've been friends so long and it seems so wrong and everyone can see you're perfect for me but I just can't let it show ~
~ What would you say if I said I loved you that way? ~

Lisa rose when the sun was still barely out, her eyes adjusted slowly as she hazily wondered why her alarm was so early, shrugging she laid back down blaming her sleepiness last night. 

Before she shot up straight with a gasp. 

Bambam's birthday. 

Smiling she jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready and dressed to head over to the Bhuwakul household. 

"Lisa don't you want-"

"I'll eat at Bam's house!!" 

Her mother rolled her eyes playfully and continued packaging the food she would bring to said house. "Alright hun, tell him happy birthday for me just in case. See you there." 

Lisa hummed impatiently and ran out the door, pulling out her phone. 

"Yes, I'm on my now Baby. He's not awake yet? Wow you guys must be having a field day." 

She heard Baby's laughter and smiled. 

"Well we're almost done so I was thinking when you come here if you could wake him up? Pretty please!!" Lisa blushed and mumbled an okay, blushing even more when she heard loud laughter, presumably from Bambam's older brothers, then Baby's chuckle. 

"Thanks sis~!"

Nodding Lisa hang up. It was no secret amongst the family that Lisa had liked Bambam maybe even loved him for awhile now. She wondered if they knew something she didn't, even when Bambam had a girlfriend, that had crushed Lisa's heart, her name was Sorn. His siblings did everything in their power to keep them apart, always pushing her and Bambam together. 

"So...you guys broke up?" Lisa tried looking for any key changes in his facial expressions and body languages but he stayed the same. Eating his bread and looking up at the sky relaxed. 

"Yeah." Humming she sat down next to him. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be, we just....couldn't work out." 

Lisa paused before looking at him. "Was it because of your siblings?" He chuckled at that and shook his head. "No, well....I was never really THAT happy with her. She was nice.....I think I just mistook my feelings for her. When we broke up I wasn't really sad, well I was cause she's a nice friend to have but I wasn't really sad in the sense of her not being my girlfriend anymore. You know?" 

Lisa nodded, looking down to hide her smile, a spark of hope reigniting. Jokingly she nudged his shoulder. "Does that mean you're all mine again?" At that he burst out laughing. 

"I always was. Even with Sorn. I would leave her in a heartbeat just to go anywhere you are." You couldn't blame her if her heart fluttered. 

"Yah watch that mouth of yours. As happy as I am you're never gonna get a girlfriend with that attiutide." Looking at him she saw his lips part like he wanted to say something before he evidently had a change of heart and instead his lips, saying nothing.

Lisa jumped once she realized she was already at his house. Walking right in Baby smiled at her. Before they could speak Bambam's mom entered and Lisa greeted her. 

"Aw Lisa thanks for coming. We're almost done." She smiled as his mom kissed her cheek and she did the same in return. "Anything I can help with?"

"Sister-in-law!!" Bank teased as he rounded the corner and Lisa covered her face, she heard his mom fussing with him and he laughed, Baby had left her side so she decided to walk around the house. Everything had been decorated in Bambam's honor. Balloons, random party hats, banners with his name and happy birthday, some alcohol since he was now legal. And pictures of him when he was a child up to now. 

"Sis mind waking him up?" This time it was Beer and she smiled hugging him before making her way up. 

 

Waking him up was of course a whole task. First it was trying to maneuver around the clothes he had on the floor, then shaking him gently before eventually hitting his back a bit and even then all he did was groan and push her hand away. Sighing she climbed on the bed, straddling his back and pulling down the sheets, freezing when she saw he had no shirt before continuing. 

"Bambam wake up!! There's something special downstairs." 

"That's nice Lisa can you bring it?" 

"Pft if you think. Boy get out of bed." Bambam huffed and hid his face. "It's my birthday can't I sleep?" 

"Sleep is for the weak!"

Bambam sighed and groaned again, Lisa huffed and that's how it kept going until finally ten minutes later he was out of bed, then another ten minutes for him to get ready and dressed. 

"What's happening?" Bambam asked startled as suddenly on the last step Lisa covered his eyes. "Do you trust me?" He nodded and she smiled and directed him to walk towards his living room. She smiled seeing some of their friends and his family there, her own parents and sister also there. She cringed and steadily avoided eye contact with her ex-boyfriend Ten, long story short she tried to occupy her mind from Bambam while he was dating Sorn didn't last very long, speaking of Sorn she was also there with a glare directed at her, she immediately smirked before taking her hands off and shouting 'Happy Birthday' everyone else joining in. 

Bambam looked awed as he stared at everyone before he became a blushing, stuttering mess as he thanked everyone. Her heart fluttered again seeing him act this way, not that he was arrogant but it was nice, refreshing even, seeing him all scrambled and shy. 

The next few hours passed by with a series of congratulations and other birthday party must do's. Right now they were outside throwing water balloons at each other. Lisa, Bambam, and Baby were on one team and right now were winning.

Lisa had been corned but instead of accepting her fate she ran right past them and jumped straight into the pool, when she came up again she saw Bambam laughing before he jumped in as well. Soon everyone had jumped in, Bambam had dragged Lisa away to a corner of the pool far away from everyone else, he didn't see anything else. He just hugged her. She didn't know how to respond to that. 

"Kids come in!!" 

When they were all in they sang happy birthday and once again Bambam was so shy. Then all his siblings smeared icing on him and he clicked his tongue, everyone laughing. Then he decided to make Lisa victim as he smeared icing on her nose. She pouted before chasing him, as he laughed and ran back outside. 

Lisa went back inside originally to get some beers for her and Bambam but she stopped dead in her tracks and went right back outside before pulling Bambam back in. He also froze as he took in the scene before him. 

Ten and Sorn were cozy under a blanket together, giggling with each other. They took in the empty beer bottles and figured that was the cause, but still as they looked at each other they could tell the other was as dumbfounded. 

~ Remember that girl that you used to date, she with my ex-boyfriend. That's great ~

At night when the very first stars were coming out she saw Bambam closing his eyes as if making a wish. He had been that way for over a few minutes, she wondered what it was about. 

"Something wrong?" 

He shook his head. "Just really hope I'm extra lucky. I wished upon the first star, my birthday wish, at 11:11, it really hope it comes true." 

"Whoa.....what wish is this." He seemed to think over whether or not he really should say it but he smiled and closed his eyes again. "I hope the girl I like....likes me back." 

Lisa felt her heart sink again she smiled sadly. "Ah....I hope you find her." 

"Why? It's my birthday she should find me." 

Lisa chuckled at that. Shrugging and looking up at the stars. "I guess so." 

He sighed before laying down and opening his eyes. "She must be so dense, or maybe I'm not being clear enough." 

"Why?"

"She's sitting right next to me and still can't figure it out. I took a big chance saying my wish out loud."

It took Lisa a few seconds before her eyes widened and she look around, she was the only one sitting next to Bambam. But it wasn't her...right? 

"But Ba-" Her words were cut off as she faced Bambam again, lips met hers. She froze completely as her heart threatened to burst out her chest. Was her childhood friend and crush actually kissing her. 

Before she could over think anything she closed her eyes and melted into his kiss.