Drabble #28-2*

BamLisa Drabbles

yay~! so here it is the next and final part of this short lil series heh, also sorry i didn't update when i said i would >< i really am truly sorry oh and if you're wondering why the numbers switched it's cause i forgot i had a drabble before this one but i didn't post that one yet so heh, you guys are lucky tho cuz i was thinking of cutting it and adding a third part but i decided to just do it all here :")

i changed my mind after writing this, i might add a third part but for now we're just gonna say it's done :P

also i did try to match it up cuz bangkok -> pattaya = 149 km while seoul -> daejeon = 140 km so ehh its close enough

and in case you caught that, yes i hope to show that one soon as well ;)


Her friends had landed and Lisa had given them all a night and half a day to settle in, just relax and try to sleep away the jet lag or whatever they did. However by the second day Lisa was fully excited and geared up, she took them around to the usual tourist attractions, they even rode elephants, she bought them lunch from the Bhuwakul's restaurant, she figured it was a nice way to ease them in before she started feeding them Thai food. Fortunately all the girls loved it and fell in love with both Baby and her mother. 

"Your friend Baby is so nice!"

Lisa smiled in pride, glancing over at Baby who was helping a few others on a table nearby. "Thanks! I grew up with her, it's nice to see how well she's grown up." 

There was silence before Jennie pitched in. "Wow Lisa I didn't know you could speak so well." 

Lisa pouted playfully and they all laughed. They waved good bye and soon Lisa led them all over the mall, Rosé had bought a few clothes she liked, mostly in baby pink, while Jisoo bought a shirt that Jennie told her to buy. 

When Baby's shift ended they went back and picked her up, Lisa hugging her tight then whispering in her ear in Thai. "Wait so like....which market should we go to? I mean we can go to a floating market." 

"Yeah but.....I don't know if they're still open and if they are they're going to close soon." Lisa made a slight 'ah sound' since being away from Thailand for so long had made her sorta forget which markets worked in a certain way. 

There was a pause before Baby snapped her fingers. "It's okay we can just go to CentralMarina." 

"In Pattaya?!" 

Baby nodded cheekily then motioned towards Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé. "We told them we would show them to cool places right?" 

"Yeah but.." Lisa groaned softly and mumbled again. "Pattaya." 

Sensing a losing battle she nodded and turned to her friends again, switching back into Korean. "Alright so we're going to take you to a mall in Pattaya, it's called CentralMarina." 

They all nodded then Jennie asked. "Where's Pattaya? I thought we were in Bangkok."

Lisa nodded, sighing again while Baby only smiled brightly. "We are, to get to Pattaya is like from Seoul to Daejeon? Hm they're the only places I can really think about."  

Jennie and Jisoo's eyes widened a bit while it took Rosé a couple more minutes to visualize the map in her head, when she did she smiled. "Hey that's not that bad." 

Baby gave a thumbs up and Rosé gave her one back. While Baby couldn't exactly speak Korean fluently she understand it much better than she could speak it, Bambam being the one in the family who knew Korean the best. 

Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo sighed but this time Lisa smiled slightly. "But CentralMarina is nice."

 

So on their way they went although they couldn't complain too much as Rosé, Jisoo, and Jennie got the thrill of experiencing a songthaew for the first time.

When they got there their past worries of it being a slightly far ride were erased as they all decided to eat dinner there then shop and right before they left Jisoo sniffed out some banana roti and demanded they try it. Lisa and Baby readily obliging. 

 

The next day all three girls were ready and pumped, Lisa was filled with pride at their declarations of having fallen in love with Thailand and Thai food. Jisoo commenting.

"I thought Thai food was all spicy." 

Lisa and the other two laughed as she sighed contently, they all know Jisoo had fallen in love with the banana roti. 

 

Today Baby and Lisa took them to a crocodile farm, Jennie was ready to nope out of it but decided on going anyway when Lisa told her she would also see elephants and giraffes. So as per usual the day flew by as they took pictures with the tiger, feed the giraffes and elephants and soon Baby was escorting them to building where the crocodile show would take place. 

Jennie and Jisoo were looking at the crocodiles cautiously, as if they expected them to jump over the barrier separating them while Rosé also looked slightly alarmed but excited as well. 

"Oh wonder what's gonna happen!! Like what tricks or stuff they'll do." Lisa shrugged not really knowing how to answer that question and looked over towards Baby, raising a brow as she seemed in prayer, she ended it soon then turned back to them with an easy smile. 

"What was that for?" 

"For protection, he's done this a lot but I still worry." 

"Who?" Lisa was so confused but before Baby could answer the man on the speakers announced the show would be starting and she quickly turned to the three girls to translate. Jennie and Jisoo were still unreadable while Rosé's eyes widened as she started looking intently at the "stage."

Not even five minutes after the announcement the doors to the "entrance" of the stage opened up and--

Lisa let out a loud gasp as she now knew why Baby was praying. 

"He looks our age!" Lisa didn't even pay attention to who said it.

Out came Bambam as energized as ever, bowing to the audience. Their eyes met and Lisa felt herself reddening while Bambam's eyes showed shock but soon he smiled when he saw Baby and even gave them a small wave before walking somewhat in the center and kneeling down, starting to pray. 

She felt a poke to her side and met all the girls curious gazes and instantly responded with. "Since this isn't something just anybody does he's praying to be protected." The other girls nodded in understanding, looking back with rapt attention to Bambam's every move. 

Soon he got up and Lisa watched as he started poking around with the crocodiles, it seemed like the was trying to figure out which one to choose. She didn't know why (actually she did) but it now felt like her heart was in watching her childhood crush in an enclosed space with crocodiles. She kept mentally screaming to turn around, what if he got attacked or bitten from behind? 

He ended up choosing a small one but Lisa was still on the edge of her seat as it seemed feisty, always snapping back whenever Bambam tried touching it, she prayed he would pick another one but he didn't. By this point the other three girls has sensed something off with Lisa but since she seemed a bit zoned out they asked Baby who, very shyly due to her still being insecure in her pronunciation, told them that was actually her older brother out there, Jennie's eyes widened as she looked at him again, Rosé and Jisoo doing their best to reassure Baby who smiled brightly then turned back to the show, the other doing the same.

Lisa bit her lip so hard she was surprised it didn't bleed as she saw Bambam opening the crocodile's mouth with a stick, she jumped as she saw him pet the head of the crocodile, who kept it's mouth open. Her eyes widened in fear and alarm as Bambam suddenly stood up, pointing into the crocodile's mouth. She watched in horror as he stepped back, had a running start then slid on his stomach towards the crocodile's waiting mouth, her legs started shaking in anticipation as she watched him pick up his upper body at the last moment to-

Kiss? Could it even be called a kiss? To the top part it's mouth, he then waved to the crowd which made them erupt into cheers. The rest of the show seemed to drag on for Lisa as her heart jumped whenever something that could end badly (which was everything) happened. It was finally ending and she finally felt like she could breath......

Until she saw Bambam drag out the biggest crocodile of all. She mumbled under breath. "Oh please don't tell me this is what I think it is."

She whimpered in fear she saw Bambam opening it's mouth, except this crocodile didn't go as easily as the others and closed it's mouth soon after but once again Bambam opened it's mouth, this time with the stick. It kept it's mouth open and she held onto her seat as she saw Bambam lay down next to it. She chanced a glance at Baby, she also looking concerned but was masking it well as she just stared pensively at Bambam but Lisa knew Baby was very worried as she kept fiddling her fingers around in her lap. Looking back to Bambam she jumped up from her seat as she saw him pet it's head, then the inside of it's mouth then in a move so quick that if you blinked you would miss it Bambam placed his whole head in the crocodile's mouth. She heard a squeal next to her and Jennie jump up from her peripheral, the older girl holding a hand up to . 

Then she heard Jisoo, "Take your head out!" Looking back she saw Jisoo wide wide eyes, she seemed amazed yet frightened for his life. However Bambam merely waved to the screaming crowd. 

Lisa could only breath when the show was over, for good. 

Baby led them backstage where Bambam was, he was still in his bright red clothes but the little string crown on his head was taken off. Lisa smiled bright, he looked amazing in his natural jet black hair, Baby had said he was giving his hair a period of rest as he had dyed it like crazy the year before, he hugged Baby so tight, kissing her head even and of course bickered like siblings would. 

"I was so worried! You don't need to keep your head inside for that long." Baby snapped and Lisa agreed, Bambam just chuckled before his flitted over to her and, maybe she was seeing this, but she swore his gaze lit up before he stepped forward and bowed, introducing himself.

The conversation this time was a bit easier as Bambam was indeed better than Baby at Korean.

"I thought I heard someone saying, "take your head out!" Jisoo shyly raised her hand. 

"That was me." 

He smiled a bit then noticed Rosé's intense gaze on him, raising a brow he looking towards her. Lisa had been watching her friend, although she knew she hadn't told any of her friends about her "crush" on Bambam she never thought any of them might like him. 

"Sawadeekaa!" 

Bambam snorted but gave her a bright smile, Rosé mirrored it. "Sawadeekap!"

"Oh? Why'd didn't you say kaa."

"Lisa didn't tell you." Lisa looked away sheepishly, she had forgotten to tell them the different endings. Bambam caught this and threw his arm over Lisa. "Silly girl~" Lisa blushed and quickly looked down to hide it, Jennie and Jisoo quickly catching on with smiles on their faces while Rosé waited for an explanation. 

"Kaa is the female ending and kap is the male ending." Rosé nodded in acknowledgement. 

After a while and Lisa had calmed down she suddenly remembered the show. "What are you even doing here?" 

"I'm just saving up money so I can go to Korea." Her eyes bugged out at that, she never knew Bambam wanted to go to Korea, how come he had never told her?

"Yah- I-" 

"Don't even start, there's no way I would ask you for money." She pursed her lips but nodded. 

Suddenly a thought struck her, he had said that in Thai, but why? They had been speaking in Korean this whole time so the other three wouldn't feel left out. 

"I might be wrong about this Lisa but you know working here has really made me realize that life is too short. I don't know if something might happen to me or not which is why since you're I'm just telling you this straight up. I like you, as more than a friend, it's fine if you say you don't like the same way but I just thought I'd tell you. Also because well with the money saved up I already started looking in schools and coincidentally  found out your school has all the classes I was looking for. So you might see me on campus when winter break is over."  

It took a moment before Lisa fully processed what he said. "I- Wha-- Wait okay wait, first thing. You like me?" He nodded and she felt her heart race.

With a smile she reached out for his hand, he gave it to her, she smiled wider as she took his hand in both of hers and stepped closer, pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles. "I like you too."