Drabble #6-3

BamLisa Drabbles

Yay I'm back~~! See I told you I had a lot of ideas ;;; and actually I got another idea to continue the previous drabble and asdfghjkl I have so many ideas I want to write down but such little time. At least for now cause my last final is tomorrow so yay~~ 

Then I can also update my other two stories although I'm pretty sure none of you care about those two XD okay--- also there's like a sorta bad word said once but by each of them lol 

You might hate me for how I ended it but.....I ran out of room oh welp ;;;; don't fret I shall be back soon ;-; <3 


Bambam couldn't help but tease his sister, he was just so proud of how far they had both come. Of course they couldn't have done it without their brother's help, he was kinda lost in his own thoughts until he saw Baby move and followed her seeing her staring at a girl hovering near the door frame, seemingly like she was lost. 

He decided to smile not wanting to scare her off, he rolled his eyes internally as Baby looked at him, she should know herself how friendly he was but whatever. He kept his smile on as his sister introduced herself, chuckling when she said they were all friends after all it was true. He waited until the other had introduced herself, he liked the sound of her voice. He couldn't really explain it, it just sounded so unique and all her own. 

Although it sounded light and airy it still managed to have a slight undertone of confidence. It sounded just slightly deep for a girl but still high pitched, like he said, he just couldn't explain it. 

"Hey I'm Bambam." He took a second to really look at her and took a calming breath as his heart jumped, not having ever experienced that before. However as he took in her full face he saw her trying to hold back laughter and could only figure out why. He knew his nickname automatically made the people who were aware of the cartoon think about it. He pretended to flex as Bamm-Bamm was of course known for his strength only to fall into a pit of laughter himself, his sister and the girl who had introduced herself as Lisa following. 

Once everyone had calmed down she complimented their dance and how they were so in sync. He shared a look with Baby already knowing most only fawned over their brother. 

Speak and he shall appear. 

After that it was just a mesh of more introductions and getting to know each other further. Bambam was mostly concentrated on Lisa, he didn't why but there was just something about her that pulled him in, he also sneaked a glance at his brother out of the corner of his eye and he knew he was itching to start dancing already. So when all the conversation died down the three siblings shared a look Lisa missed then he dragged her to the center of the room. 

He got into his very, rare yet sometimes needed, serious side. Relaxing his body as he waited for the music to play, he saw Lisa staring at nothing nervously and smiled again trying to ease her nerves by putting his hand on her shoulder, trying to ignore the tingling sensation it left him with. 

"It's alright just relax, don't think just move." He saw her features soften and it looked like she was about to protest and Bambam had a feeling he knew why. "Don't worry you'll do great." He reassured, he saw her gulp unsteadily but tightened his hold on her shoulder just slightly before pulling away as Bank had finally settled on a song. 

As he moved to his place Bank spoke. "Don't worry if we don't match this is just us warming up alright? Just move the way your body tells you." The two siblings hummed noncommittedly as if they heard this everyday. Which they probably did. 

Lisa however took this to heart and willed herself to relax, letting her old flame and passion for dance come alive again and let it drive her. 

 

When they were finished all three siblings turned to her and smiled, clapping making her feel small but happy. This time Baby choose a song and they started figuring out choreo. 

Bambam saw Lisa walk to her bag off in the corner and pull out a water bottle and walked to her. He waited until she safely took a drink not wanting to startle her too bad before he spoke. 

"Aye you're really good." Even though he was careful and as calm as he could get she still jumped, turning to him with a slight pink flush on her cheeks. 

"O-Oh....you don't have to say that."

"But its true." He smiled genuinely and he saw a bright smile paint itself across her face and for some reason it warmed him knowing he was the slight cause of it.

Five months later

Lisa skipped into the practice room setting her stuff down and waiting for Bambam knowing he would be here in about five minutes after her.

She had been beyond happy, it was so easy to get close to Bambam but at the same time not. She realized that while he was very extroverted and loved to be in the spotlight he was very careful and precise as to who he let into his personal life and she was overjoyed that she was one of the few people he had let close. 

It was almost like they had known each other their whole lives, Lisa had never clicked with someone that quickly or easily. 

"Sup hoe." She rolled her eyes as he entered, ruffling his own hair. 

"Hey hoe did you get me my water?" He scoffed and put his bag down as well. "I ain't your servant." He still however pulled a water bottle out of his bag and handed it to her. She smiled and made kissy noises at him. 

"Aww thanks dork." 

"Yah what kind of thank you is that huh?" He asked playfully as he pinched her side making her yelp, she rolled the bottle back to her bag before turning to Bambam. "Come at me bro." 

It ended with Bambam chasing Lisa around the room trying to pin her down and tickle her, all the while both of them were laughing. It finally stopped when Lisa ran into the wall and turned herself over, shaking her head and saying she surrenders. Bambam who was also tired put his arms next to her head, effectively trapping her in between his arms. When they stopped laughing all that was left was them staring into each other eyes, both of their eyes wide as they felt a sudden shift in mood and not knowing how to respond to it.