Drabble #9

BamLisa Drabbles

Hii everyone~ They're not idols here and they live in Thailand. I wanted to write a really fluffy one this time :3

I know for some people its already Christmas but for me its still eve so.....lmao anyway I'm gonna try updating this a lot today. I don't want to give a specific number but like I've said before I have so many ideas that I want to write .-. and especially with the sbs gayo daejun 

**side note kinda salty bambam isn't dancing with yugyeom as well on that street dance team but...;;; good job jinyoung <3 


Lisa hummed as she helped her mother and sister pack the food they had made in the tupperware. They were going to the annual Christmas party that was usually held by the Bhuwakul family and as they were close friends they went every year. 

"You got everything PokPak?" Her elder sister asked and she scanned over the tupperware before nodding. 

"Yeah lets go, or else mom will yell at us." She chuckled and her sister did the same helping her to load things into the car. 

"Hey Beer can you help?" Bank asked as he was on his tiptoes trying to put up the last set of lights, his elder brother coming to the rescue as the two youngest were in the kitchen helping their mother. 

"Baby help Bambam set up the table. Bambam!" Said boy made a slight noise as acknowledgment. "Put the food down when your done." 

Baby started helping her brother while shaking her head. "We know, we know. We do this every year." 

Their mother shrugged looking a bit sheepish but no one said anything knowing she just wanted everything to go as smoothly as it always did. 

"So who's coming?" 

Their mother listed off a few family names saying at last. "Oh! And of course the Manoban's are coming!" 

Bambam smiled instantly, groaning when Baby poked his cheek and started teasing him. 

 

After setting the table with food they got changed then put on their santa hats, Bambam and Baby sat down on the coach, exhausted from spending their whole morning as soon as they had woken up to help decorate.

The door bell rang and Baby shot up, casting a knowing look at Bambam while nudging him. "The Manoban's always come first." Then she started winking at him overdramatically.

He wanted to frown but all the winks made him laugh, pushing her lightly to the side. 

The Manobans always came first because even though everyone were family friends they were closer to each other and they always brought food even though they didn't have to and always wanted to help set something up, just be an assistance somehow. 

The reason Bambam was being teased however is because everyone in the family, even his mother, knew he had a crush on Lalisa. 

They heard voices, especially their mother who was greeting them quite loudly, flowing through the whole house. Getting up they walked to the door, Beer and Bank already there helping the other family unload the food from their car. 

Seeing Lisa struggling with a pot he politely greeted her parents before walking past, she was slightly hunched over and taking small steps. 

"Need help?" However he didn't make any moves to help her as he knew she hated being underestimated. She took one step before letting out in a wheezed voice. 

"It would be nice if you helped doofus." 

Rolling his eyes he went to the side and grabbed the handle so she only had to carry one side. When they got inside and placed the pot down Lisa sighed and laid down on the table making Bambam dig his knuckle in her spine making her whine and slip down to the floor. 

"Idiot......we eat on the table." She huffed and stuck her tongue out. "So? I'm clean." He scoffed and playfully raised a brow. "You sure?" 

She gasped and slapped his calf, sitting up.

 "Pull me up bruh." Bambam stuck his hand out and just when she was about to take it let it drop making her whine and slap both his calves repeatedly. 

"YAHhhhh its Christmas eve don't be a meanie!!" He laughed and pulled her up. 

She hmphed and flipped her hair playfully. "Finally." Rolling his eyes again he pretended to push her back down. 

"Alright lovebirds calm down, we still need help." It was Lisa's sister. 

Bambam turned around so quickly to rejoin his own sister he missed Lisa's own blushing face while she pouted at her sister. 

Oh yeah something else, everyone else in the Manoban family knew Lisa had a crush on Bambam. 

 

"KUNPIMOOK." 

Bambam ran outside to see Lisa sitting in his driveway, raising a brow and stuffing his hands in his pockets he yelled back while walking to her. "PRANPRIYA."

She smiled and gathered some rocks in her hands. "BHUWAKUL." 

"MANOBAN."

He sat down across from her, silence went past and he poked her and she just shrugged. "I like our names." 

They said nothing until they both burst out laughing. "Whatever, lets go back inside weirdo." 

"Pfft you love this weirdo." She smiled and he put his arm over her shoulders. "Yeah yeah.....whatever." 

 

Of course since time had passed more families had shown up which meant Bambam and Lisa saw less of each other as they each had their friends from different families, of course there were mutual friends but they only had so much time.  

When it was nearing the end Lisa was sitting down on the couch talking to her friend, out of the corner of her eye she saw someone, she wasn't quite sure who it was, but she was under the mistletoe and was waving someone over. Lisa's friend walked away, she waved before turning back to the girl before, frowning when she saw Bambam who was now under the mistletoe as well. Her heart dropped but before she looked away she saw Bambam looking up at the mistletoe, instead of just kissing her he seemed a bit uncomfortable. 

Baby came to his rescue saying something about needing help in the kitchen. For some reason that scene kept replaying in her mind, why hadn't Bambam just kissed her? Don't get her wrong, even though she knew it was wrong she was happy he didn't. 

After dinner Bambam was sitting down on the couch now, Lisa threw herself down next to him, her head on his lap before she sat up. Right before she was going to say something she heard the whole room go quiet, about to ask Bambam she saw him looking up and she looked up also, seeing Baby holding a mistletoe right over their heads. Bambam looked around and saw their parents also looking although they looked amused, everyone else just seemed curious while still amused, he didn't even know what to do but he felt a pair of lips on his cheek. He froze, the room erupting in cheers, looking at Lisa he saw her looking down at her lap and before he could stop himself he leaned over and kissed her cheek as well, the room got even louder as Baby threw the mistletoe somewhere and clapped, cheering along with everyone at the two red strawberries on the couch.