Drabble #17-4

BamLisa Drabbles

I really like this lolz .-. idek if i can finish it though now because i have another idea that's better than my last one so change of plans my two other drabble series will probably be finished before this one XD

Btw sorry it took me so long to update T^T 


Lisa frowned as she heard that and Sorn sighed. "Way to pop her bubble." 

Ten huffed and crossed his arms before starting to clean up their mess, Sorn joining him in a matter of seconds. "I was just warning her, I don't want her to get her hopes up is all." 

Not much happened after their sleepover. Two days had passed and it was spent with all three of them dancing, Lisa pouring her all and them some into her greatest passion. 

She knew Ten was right, and she also knew she couldn't just revolve her life around Bambam, that was as unhealthy as it was unrealistic. 

Besides if she did that who knew what opportunities she could miss. 

But of course life just has a funny way of ruining her outlook and making her train derail before it barely even started. 

"LIIIIISSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Sorn came skipping in, her whole body seemed to be shaking. 

"Someone had too much sugar."

Sorn huffed and showed her phone, there was a picture of Bambam, at the airport. "So....like usual?"

The brunette stared at her friend like she had grown another head. "Oi....I-.....OPEN YOUR EYES." 

Lisa blinked before looking at the picture again before it finally clicked, there was Thai writing on the signs. He was in Thailand. Before she could make any coherent sort of reaction Sorn's phone vibrated, a notification from Ten popped up. 

Taking her phone back her eyes widened as she showed the picture to Lisa who felt like she could faint. 

Ten was in a car with none other than Bambam.

It was just a simple picture, Bambam was wearing a wide long sleeved black shirt with white writing on the side she couldn't read, his blonde hair parted in the middle showing his natural hair color as his roots were showing, his head was rested on Ten's shoulder who was smiling holding a peace sign but there was a glint in his eye that Lisa knew too well and Sorn knew it too by her frown.

"Tch the nerve he has."  

Lisa nodded in agreement wondering where they were. She looked around the studio her eyes suddenly wide but her hopes were crushed immeidately. 

"Ten said they're going to his house, Bambam isn't gonna stay for long. Three days at most."  

Lisa pouted, before shaking her head. She couldn't do this. She was just another fan, a fan who so happened to be friends with someone who personally knew Bambam. 

"Alright...let's....just keep dancing alright?"

Sorn raised a brow, expectantly waiting for an outburst of any kind but Lisa was grateful when she didn't push and just asked her another minute as she took another sip of her water. 

She was disappointed. 

She knew she would be but it was something to expect it and something else entirely for it to actually come true. 

Two days later an apologetic Ten came to them, explaining he had spent the last forty-eight hours with Bambam catching up, he said the latter really wanted to meet the two of them but he had been too busy. 

Sorn pouted for a few minutes before asking Ten to help her with the new choreography her and Lisa had made while he was gone. 

Lisa of course felt something deeper, she didn't know what it was but it was like she had just missed some huge life event. It left her feeling almost....empty. She had no clue why she always so affected when it came to Bambam but she brushed it off knowing the other still didn't care much about her existence.

 

A three days later Lisa nearly fell out of her bed from her excitement as she saw Bambam had uploaded a dancing video one of his friends she recognized as Yugyeom. 

A warm feeling spread throughout her as her face flushed when he grabbed his crotch but she quickly overlooked that watching his sharp moves in awe of his flow. Seemingly like it was his own body doing everything with no thoughts needed. Although what did she expect he's been dancing ever since he was younger, probably longer than her she didn't know.  

As she rolled over looking at her ceiling she still couldn't help but feel like she had wasted her one chance of meeting him but what could've she done? 

He was a celebrity and she was just a fan. 

Their different statuses made her head spin, she wasn't even close to his level. 

And yet. 

Whenever she thought back to Ten's sleepover, when all four of them talked. It made her heart flutter. 

She knew Bambam was a sweetheart, even if he put a facade like everyone else you could just see he still was friendly and down to earth. And that night only reaffirmed her beliefs. 

Not once did Bambam make it seem like he was looking down on her, in fact he made her feel like they were equal, it was to the point she forgot who he was, who she was, it was only Bambam and Lisa talking. Just two people who had some things in common and had the same kind of humor and appreciated dance just as much as the other did. 

She wondered what it would be like to actually meet him. She still couldn't actually imagine it, even if it seemed like she was so close she would never put herself in that place she had remember. 

She was only a fan.