Drabble #4-5

BamLisa Drabbles

Whew its been awhile since I wrote for this drabble series XD I had to reread the last three and I think I remember where I was going with this so anyway I hope you guys like this chapter~ 

Also I know its been awhile but seriously how are all of you~? ^^ I hope everyone is doing well. Anyway I think I'm gonna end this series soon~


~ I can't hold it in any longer. No I don't want to hold it in any longer. All I want to do is see you all the time ~
Rewind - Rewind - Rewind - Rewind - Rewind - Rewind
If I could I would pull it up and rewind

When Bambam woke up it was to a mouthful of hair, sitting up while spitting slightly just in case he wiped his mouth as he looked back to Baby who was still dead to the world, her hair strewn all over the pillows. 

Rolling his eyes he got up deciding to brush his teeth since he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to bed. 

 

After he had walked downstairs he saw his mother cooking breakfast. Smiling he kissed her cheek and she smiled, they both exchanged greetings. Sitting at the table they just kept speaking to each other. 

How his life has been going, how the restaurant was doing, was Got7 okay, did he make more friends she didn't know about?

It was constant questions about his private life, just like any other mother would ask. 

Of course at one point he had found it annoying but now he didn't mind all that much since he rarely got time to see his family so he answered all her questions honestly and he knew she knew.

Then she came up. 

"You know your friend debuted, I hope you said something to her." 

his lips nervously he nodded causing his mother to arch a brow. 

"Funny you told the two of you last contact." 

He looked down immediately to stop his mother from seeing his the blush that was rising. "We have a mutual friend who's also Thai. Sorn? Well yeah she knows Lisa and yeah..." 

He trailed off and his mother was still looking at him suspiciously before whacking him upside the head then muttering to herself. 

"Maaaaaa." He whined while rubbing his head, she only ignored him and kept cooking still muttering to herself.

Just then. 

Lalala lizzy

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kun

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lalala lizzy

dfklsjgkld hehe yassss
you're awake

Kun

no

Lalala lizzy

TT 
you didn't have to be so mean

Kun

XD

Lalala lizzy

anywho~ 
when you coming back to korea???????????????????????????????????????????

Kun

why you wanna know?

Lalala lizzy

just tell me you buttbutt

Kun

today 

Lalala lizzy

forrealzzzzeeeeeeeesssssss?

Kun

forrealzzzzeeeeeeesssssss!

Lisa took a deep breath before typing out her message, taking another deep breath and also pinching herself before sending it. It was so scary and all the butterflies in her stomach just made her wish she could take her text back but it was too late. Besides she knew even if he took the initiative in a lot of things she knew a lot from speaking to Baby that when it concerned his love life that wasn't the case. She knew what she wanted and she wasn't going to wait until a natural disaster forced him to spill his feelings, if he had anything which she really hoped he did, for her. Alright so that's over dramatic but you catch her drift.

Lalala lizzy

I really wanna see you ;-; 

Bambam felt like the air had been out of him. This was like foreign territory for him. He had never been placed in this position before. Sure he had some crushes in JYP but they had never even come close to rivaling his feelings for Lisa and usually faded in a week so he never put any thought into them. But here was his childhood crush telling him how much she missed and it all felt too surreal for him. If she was a regular friend he would chuckle and set up a date and time but that was just it. She wasn't a regular friend. And she couldn't just meet him anytime or anywhere. 

Kun

you really miss me this much? XD

Lalala lizzy 

yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >< don't do this to me bbam

Kun

oh? who's gonna stop me lizard :P 

Lalala lizzy 

I hope you have to swim back to korea

Kun

pffffffffft how rude
i really wanna see you too <3 

Lisa knew she was flirting with him now, at least she thought so. She knew enough to know Bambam tried not to flirt in an obvious but instead used his humor to help him out.  

Lalala lizzy 

gee finally thanks 
remember to welcome me when we met ^^ 

Kun

idk what's wrong with my eyes but i swear i thought you typed when we date not met
..................................

Lalala lizzy

....................................................................................... 
that's okay bbam you just need your eyes checked

Kun

aww i see well pretty lisa can you check my eyes for me lizard?

Lalala lizzy 

was flattered when you called me pretty...............................now wanna kick you for calling me lizard

Their friendly banter continued for minutes that turned into hours that turned into hours that turned into staying up all night that turned into days texting each other, then weeks, and even months. They had even moved up and started calling each other after a month. 

It was almost five months after they started talking again that Lisa suggested video calls. Little did she knew the first time she video called Bambam he had just finished his shower but he didn't want to leave her waiting. In his haste he grabbed his phone and swiped to answer, throwing it back on the bed. before it was thrown however Lisa had caught just a glimpse of outlined muscles. There wasn't much there yet but she knew it would only be a matter of time. Which is why when he climbed back on the bed fully clothed with his wide smile she couldn't look at him the same.

It had kept with pattern of Bambam waiting for Lisa to start conversation and she didn't mind she already knew she would have to lead. 

Although that's why she was pleasantly surprised when she woke up and saw a text from him. He was in the practice room and she could seem him pouting in his reflection. She didn't know when but she knew somewhere along the lines of talking about his dogs and their groups their dynamic had shifted. At least she had felt it and she sincerely hoped he felt it too. She couldn't be the only one feeling like this, at times it felt like he was trying to make his feelings seem obvious but no matter how brave she was she still couldn't handle the thought of his rejection so she always took what he said with a grain of salt, thinking of it as a joke. She assumed he did the same. 

That's why she sent him a picture of her laying in bed, her face covered but still visible as she smiled and she wasn't slightly surprised anymore but her heart still skipped as he responded with a bunch of hearts.