Drabble #17-2

BamLisa Drabbles

Sorry I couldn't update when I wanted too T^^^T but I thought of this whole series omf so I might finish this one before I started and finishing the other series XD and I know its been a while but don't worry guys I haven't forgotten the one where Sorn and Bam were dating~ Some of you suggested having Ten in the mix and it shall be coming after this series is over <3 

In other news how has your weekend been? I'm about to watch a paperview (my sis and I watch wrestling :3) I'm so excited cause undertaker x.x


~ And he just takes my breath away, I feel it everyday and that's what makes a man. Not hard to understand, perfect in everyway I see it in his face ~

Sorn and Lisa were shaking their heads, still dumbstruck at how oblivious one person could be. The person being their own friend no less, they literally talk about Bambam all the time! 

Lisa still looks like she's going to have a mental breakdown and Ten squeezes her shoulder comfortingly not quite sure what to say to make her feel better, looking over to Sorn he sees she's calmed down considerably. Opting to take a selfie with the logo and no doubt tag Bambam in it later. 

"If it makes you feel better he's usually way to busy to come here, in fact he's in the US right now." Lisa stomped her foot and crossed her arms. 

"I know that!" She snapped, before looking sulkily down at the ground. "I'm sorry Ten I didn't mean to raise my voice." Chuckling he hugged her tight and ruffled her hair. 

"It's okay I get it. I would be pretty upset too if you and Sorn went somewhere my role model went to without me knowing." 

Smiling gratefully at his understanding she quickly pecked his cheek and looped their arms together before walking towards Sorn and doing the same. 

"Alright Ten lead the way~" 

Three days later

Sorn laid on her stomach on the dancing room floor looking in the mirror as she moved her matted and sweaty hair away from her eyes, checking the time on her phone, looking over to Lisa who was on her phone and judging by the smile on her face looking at Bambam. Looking around the room she sighed remembering Ten went out to grab them water bottles. 

Lisa smiled brightly as she was laying down on her back letting the cold floor cool her hot skin as she checked on her instagram again. Checking all of her favorites, even checking Bambam's siblings before actually checking his.

There were two new pictures, one of them was him promoting his friends solo debut. She would have to check out her song some other time, after all she was Bambam's friend. Going to his video it was just Bambam blowing onto his screen animated fog suddenly appeared and some writing showed up again it was in Korean and she couldn't read it. Considering the time of the year however she assumed it had something to do with New Year's. She couldn't help but concentrate on the mole right under his eye. His lips usually caught everyone's attention and its not like she didn't catch herself staring at them plenty of times but for some reason it was that little mole that had her heart jumping.

Looking up Ten had entered the room rolling water bottles to both girls before literally falling down next to Sorn as he took a gulp from his. Shaking her head she felt some jealousy bubble up inside her as he turned to the side and smiled at Sorn affectionately who poked his nose making him scrunch it up and move closer to her.

Lately those two have been beyond friendly and Lisa knew was going to happen with the two of them, she felt bitter just thinking about it, soon she would be a third wheel.

About to excuse herself she heard Sorn gasping and call her name. "No thanks, you two can flirt in peace." Sorn's face flushed even redder than it already was but persisted.

"Get over here so you can help me end Ten's exsistence."

"I forgot okay! We don't talk much." He trailed off and Lisa raised a brow interested, walking to them she sat in front of them.

"What? Who?" Sorn moved up to her elbows and looked her straight in the eyes. "Bambam."

It took a whole minute before it processed in her mind, when it did she hit Ten, Sorn joining in and soon all there were in a heap laughing at themselves before Lisa huffed. "You're an awful friend Ten."   

Said male shrugged and pulled out his phone. "I forgot." He clicked on his messages then opened and it showed Bambam who had sent him a picture not even ten minutes ago. It was a picture of him at the airport, his hair was stunningly blonde, he was looking down while holding a bottle of soda. Other than that not much else stood out. 

"But wait how do you know him?" 

"I met him a few times when he came to see his brother and well yeah since all the dancers here are really close, Bank says he wants us to be like family. We got to talking and figured out we have a lot of things in common so we talk sometimes. We're like friends I guess." 

"You guess?" Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You said you don't obsess over him." 

"Well technically I don't since we're friends." 

You could practically see the steam coming out from Lisa's ears even Sorn looked irritated at this lack of information, Ten however still stayed impassive. "Alright girls I'm sorry but to make it up to you if he texted me that means he's not busy and he usually face times with me." 

Sorn and Lisa both clapped their hands excitedly as they moved to lay down beside Ten to see their messages. "I was kidding I adore you Ten." Lisa chuckled and Ten rolled his eyes. 

 

Tenny Ten Ten

how u been bro~?

Bammers

good tired some, and you? 

Tenny Ten Ten

same i met two new friends : P they're such lovely girls

Bammers

lmao you talk to girls?? XD

At this both Lisa and Sorn cracked up while Ten had a pout on his face.

Tenny Ten Ten 

OF COURSE I DO T^^^^T ROOD BOI 

Bammers 

rofl xP 

Tenny Ten Ten

huffs

with this attitude you're not meeting them

Lisa actually pinched him. 

Bammers

chilll XD i kid i kid

idek when i can meet them

BRUH IM SO BUSSSYYY 

Tenny Ten Ten

busy with what being a meme? 

Bammers

yes : ' ) 

#saltDAB

Tenny Ten Ten

..............

I'm so done with you

Bammers 

n o 

you're NOT

you're my friend ;-; don't be done with me

i'll spam your phone

l

o

v

e

m

e

o

r

Tenny Ten Ten

OKAY HOLY CRAP STOP

I WAS KIDDING xD

Bammers

you better !! > : )

g2g 

Tenny Ten Ten 

@ nite?? 

Bammers 

yah

 

"Well looks like a sleepover is in order, you girls are going to talk to Bambam tonight~"