Drabble #27

BamLisa Drabbles

hey guys I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER and tbvh i shouldn't be here even cause i still gotta fix up AO and work on NB AND my finals start next week but i really had this amazing plot bunny so i hope you guys like it~~! <3 

and also i just wanted you guys to know that i haven't forgotten about y'all ^^

oh and just a note, i've never lucid dreamed before so if something doesn't work like i wrote it oh well...........just to let you guys know

P.S. I'm thinking of making a like .0 part of this ya know like i did with my drabble #10 to show what they did at the beach, cause i was gonna put it in but then decided not to

P.S.S. the music genre i was listening to when i started writing about lisa's dream and i think...you can tell-- XD rip


Lisa hummed as she sipped some of her lemonade, looking bitterly at her 'friends.' 

They had just started dating, Bambam and Sorn. At first she had felt betrayed, not by Bambam because he didn't know she liked him. But by Sorn, she had told Sorn her feelings for him in middle school. Sorn however had said since Lisa hadn't talked about him recently she had assumed she had grown out of her crush. If it was anyone else Lisa would've dropped them like a hot potato, but dropping Sorn meant dropping Bambam. 

She sighed without her knowing so it was natural when she jumped, feeling someone's hand on hers.

Looking up she saw Bambam looking at her with a concerned gaze in his eyes. She hoped she wasn't blushing.

But where did Sorn go?

Before she could ask he spoke. "Are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot lately and you just sighed. You seem....a little down."

"Ah.....I'm just....well finals are stressing me out." She tried smiling, he didn't seem convinced but everyone knew how meticulous Lisa was when it came to her grades so it seemed like he had let it go. "By the way, where is Sorn?"

"She went to the bathroom." 

"Okay...well I'm gonna head home okay? I really wanna finish a study guide I have for one of my classes, is that okay?" She didn't know why she asked.

Bambam smiled warmly and nodded, leaning in he pecked her cheek making her feel butterflies and pray once again that she wasn't blushing.

"That's fine. You still coming with me and my family to the beach tomorrow?"

Lisa finally smiled genuinely, she knew it was wrong but she was excited since Sorn wouldn't be there due to some other plans she had with her own family that couldn't be canceled. 

"Totally! See ya Bam." 

"Later Lisa."

 

When Lisa got home she sighed once again. There was no study guide, she had finished them all last night but truthfully she just couldn't stay there and watching her "best friend" and crush be all lovey dovey.

Going straight to her room, since her parents were still at work, she flopped down on her bed and took out her laptop, for the most part just watching a few videos as background noise while she spaced out.

Soon a video played that caught her attention. It talked about lucid dreaming. She had never heard that term before.

Lucid dreaming is the ability to consciously observe and/or control your dreams.

"You can do whatever you want."

"So it kinda turns your dream into an alternate reality because everything feels very real. You can hear, you can smell, you can taste, you can feel."

Tips to lucid dream

Keep a dream journal

Check your reality

"Because the key in lucid dreaming is you need to know you're dreaming."

"As you close your eyes and you're lying down on your bed and you're about to fall asleep, number one, tell yourself that you are going to lucid dream tonight also tell yourself what you wanna dream about."

"And then as you're slowly drifting off to sleep keep thinking about those things."

"Read the back of a cereal box. If it's gibberish and if it makes no sense right away my brain is like I'm dreaming. Look at anything in your dream that has writing and if it doesn't make any sense, you're dreaming."

Lisa finished the video and instantly knew what she wanted to do. 

She had made her parents buy her a journal just try it out and started paying more attention to detail in her life. Bambam had at first but other than that no one sensed anything out of the ordinary. Finals breezed by and Lisa was pretty sure she had passed all of them.

She was also very excited as she had been finally the tips from the video for a week and a half and tonight was going to be the first time she tried to lucid dream. 

At night Lisa closed her eyes, nodding to herself. "I'm going to lucid dream tonight, I'm going to lucid dream tonight. I'm-" She blushed slightly but took a deep breath. "I'm going to lucid dream and meet Bambam.

Lisa didn't know when she woke up but she knew she needed some water, she also didn't remember when she had fallen asleep. Groaning she yanked the covers off her. "Didn't work." She stormed to the kitchen annoyed to get a glass of water.

It was only when she was going to refill her glass that she noticed something odd. Staring at some random juice container.....she realized she couldn't read it. It wasn't like she forgot Thai.

She could see her language but for some reason, it just didn't make sense. 

"I'm.........I'm dreaming....I'M DREAMING!"

Lisa could feel her excitement going up and with that......

Lisa shot up, looking around she sighed. "No! I got too excited." 

Looking at the time she kicked her bed in utter frustration, it was almost ten in the morning, her mother would be up soon to wake her up so there would be no point in trying to fall asleep again.

Taking a deep breath she laid back down. "Okay whatever.....at least you know it works. Besides winter break just started, you have plenty of time to keep trying it out." After comforting herself she finally got out of bed.

For a few nights Lisa kept lucid dreaming but also kept waking up before she could even see Bambam. But persistence is key.

 

"Okay, I will lucid dream tonight AND I will meet and kiss Bambam." All reservations she had where thrown out the window. If it helped her stay in her dreams she could care less what she told herself.

After all it was true, it was what she had been wanting to get from it ever since the beginning, Lisa wasn't the type of person to homewreck anyone even if she had liked him longer. So of course the only logical answer was to dream about him. After all who could stop her? Who was to know that she dreaming about kissing and spending time with Bambam as intimately as she really wanted to.

Lisa was at the beach, a sure sign that she was sleeping as recently every time she had a lucid dream she would be at the beach. Smiling to herself and doing her best to remain calm she started walking. 

She looked up and just like the video had said, the sky looked fake, like it was drawn on. 

It seemed like she only walked for a few more seconds before she spotted Bambam, her heart skipped as she saw him. His shirt was off as he sat down on the sand, leaning against the tree with his eyes closed. It looked like he was humming to himself. Looking around once more just to make sure she was pleased as Sorn wasn't anywhere in sight.

Calmly she walked over to him, she saw a few people on the beach. Not wanting to take an risks of being interrupted she just wanted everyone to be gone but him. 

It surprised her when just like that, it's like they all disappeared, but him. He seemed unbothered as he stayed, still leaning against the tree.

Her first instinct was to try and grab her attention, maybe poke him and talk. But she didn't know how much time she had, after all it was a dream right? It was a dream. No one would know.

With that she did something she would never do in real life. 

She just sat straight down on his lap, he opened his eyes and Lisa tensed, thinking maybe dream Bambam also liked Sorn. But instead he smiled and put his hands on her waist and pulled just a little closer. She felt her stomach tie into knots, it was like she belonged there.

"Hey."

"Hi....what took you so long?" She was slightly taken aback but shrugged. 

"Oh you know me, I just got so distracted." He chuckled at that and Lisa felt him start to make circles on her back. 

They talked for a little bit until Lisa dove head first into it again. Like she had said before, it was a dream.

First she ran her fingers through his jet black hair, he had said he had been dying his hair too much, she agreed, and wanted to give his hair some time to recover. Black hair really suited him, she didn't think it was fair, how could someone look so good with black hair? Then she leaned in and brushed her lips against his. Again to her surprise Bambam had put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer, even tilting his head. 

She didn't know when but it had escalated very quickly, she really could feel everything. The way Bambam was holding on to her desperately, the way way he nibbled on her lip, his tongue caressing every corner of . His hands tracing patterns under her shirt until he steadily pulled it off. 

Wait, had he taken her shirt off?

He had, and was making quick work on her bra as well. 

Needless to say Lisa's dream certainly took a turn. She however, wasn't complaining.

 

When Lisa woke up she was smiling giddily to herself, she felt a jolt however when she checked her phone. This was a very strange coincidence.

Bambi 💖
just to keep it real, Sorn and I just broke up. 
wanna get some ice cream with me?
or whatever you want :P
just wanna spend the day with you lol

Lisa felt her heart jump.

Lalalalizard 😉
d-did i miss something?! o.o

Bambi 💖
pfft, just a summary, she kept getting jelly
idek why
oh wells
please hang out with me lalalalalisa
😭😭😭😭

Lalalalizard 😉
gosh ur such a dork
i'll be there in 5 mins

Bambi 💖
😘😘