Chapter 2

Bickering Love

Chapter 2

Ella arrived in Brunei and decided to look around and take some pictures first before meeting her team. She decided just to take off from the taxi and walk around. She was so engrossed while looking at the magnificent structures that surrounds her.

(Ella’s phone ringing) “Hello?”

“El..where are you? I’ve been waiting for you here at the airport for two hours already?”

“Jerry…I’m..” (Ella laughs. Jerry’s one of her friends, her best buddy among their team) “actually I don’t know where am I… I forgot to tell you that I took an earlier flight. I’ll go meet you at the National Park with the team later, alright. I still have few hours to enjoy the scenery alone, it’s great. The houses around me are awesome.”

“Just as I thought. How come a girl like you have so much interest in structures, buildings and all sort or architectural designs?” (Ella laughs)

“See you later..”

“Be careful. Don’t tresspassed like you did in Bhutan, I might just picked you up again at the police station”

“alright! Big bro..stop nagging already..see you”

A very beautiful house caught Ella’s attention. She decided to take some pictures and since she couldn’t get the full view of the house because of the gate she tried to climb up

“Just three more shots. You’re really lovely. How come it looks like there’s no one inside?”

“What are you doing?” (Chun called Ella’s attention. Ella was so into taking some pictures and didn’t hear him. Ella’s about to fall, so Chun suddenly grab her causing Ella’s camera to fall)

“What the hell are you doing?” (Ella was so mad to the man)
“Look what you’ve done”

“I was just trying to help you”

“Trying to help me? I don’t need your help! Oh my god, my precious camera. Look what you’ve done. Oh…”

“I’m sorry. I was just worried you’d fall soon. What are you doing by the way?”

“It’s none of your business”

(Chun was astonished by the girl’s attitude)

“Don’t you know you’re tresspassing?”

“Tresspassing? Can’t you see clearly? (Ella look at Chun) Huh, you do have small eyes. I didn’t enter the house I’m still outside, how come I’m tresspassing? (Ella checked her camera) I don’t want to argue with you, I have so many things to do” (Ella leaves quickly)

Chun shakes his head while watching at Ella walking away. He just came from the hospital to visit his grandmother.
***

“Chun, you’re back? How’s your grandmother. Go have some rest. I’ll go there”

“Dad, she’s sleeping when I left. Have you seen the lady outside?”

“Lady? I haven’t noticed. I was so absorbed reading the newspaper”

“She’s taking pictures outside”

“A reporter? Ah, my son’s really popular, it just been two days and they already know you’re here?”

“I don’t think she’s a reporter, she’s taking pictures of the house. She was so engrossed, our home looks really interesting for her as I watched her. And she doesn’t know me”

“Are you disappointed?” (Mr. Wu smiled)

“Not really, she’s looks like a cute puppy…with a tiger’s attitude” (Chun smiled) “I’ll go up and have some sleep)
***

Gui Gui was so excited while entering the hotel. She knows Chun hotel room, her Uncle knows someone from the hotel and she’ll be able to see him since her room is next to him.

“I’m so excited. I’ll wait ‘til Chun goes back in the hotel. It’s unlucky I didn’t got the same flight as him. He’s probably in his first schedule, I’m so tired to follow him there so I just need to wait for him here. I’ll be able to see him for the next five days, ah, so happy”

She unpacked her stuff and decided to went out to eat. In her calculation, she just need to wait for about two hours before Chun returns. She thought of something when she saw that a roomkeeper’s entering Chun’s room when she went out
of her room.

“Miss..” (Gui Gui called the roomkeeper’s attention)

“Lady, do you need anything?”

“Ahm, I was just wandering if you could help me check for the shower, I was about to call downstairs for the maintenance but I think something’s wrong with the phone as well”

“Let me check it immediately after this, Lady”

“I’m really sorry to bother you, but can you check it now? I’m waiting for an important call, my hand phone’s out of battery. Please. It’s really important.Please ” (Gui Gui guided the lady inside her room. The roomkeeper left the cleaning materials at the door leaving it slightly open)

“There’s no dial tone. Let me check the line.” (The roomkeeper checked the connection of the phone)

“I’m hungry. Can I leave you alone for a while? I just arrive and I haven’t had any meal. I’m dizzy. You could lock it when you’re done. I’ll be back immediately” (And she runs out of the room)
***

Aaron was pissed off. His schedule was delayed for three hours , he was really tired. He entered the room without turning on the lights. Luckily, the hotel has tight security, he don’t want the reporters following him around even in his resting time. He take off his clothes and went straight to the bathroom to take some hot bath not noticing the girl soundly sleeping in one of his bed’s side. He sleepily pull out a boxer short and put it on before lying in the bed.
***

Gui Gui smile in her sleep. She dreams that Chun’s hugging her. It feels warm, she slowly opens her eyes.

Aaron smile in his sleep. He dreams that Cindy (the girl he’s been dating) agreed to be his girlfriend, he hugged her. She smells lovely, he slowly open his eyes.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” (Gui Gui and Aaron shout with each other, immediately releasing each other from their embrace)

“Who are you?” (Aaron asked)

(Gui Gui thinks for a while) “Aaron? Where’s Chun?”

“I’m asking you, who are you? Why are you here? Are you a reporter? Really, you’ve gone too far, even entering my room”

“Where’s Chun?” (Gui Gui panicked)

“So, you’re Chun’s stalker? Really, you’ve gone too far. Chun’s not here. So get out”

“What? Where’s Chun?”

“Go out…out” (Aaron dragged Gui Gui out of bed to the door but they’re both stunned when camera’s started flashing, Gui Gui immediately hides herself facing Aaron’s chest, while Aaron quickly returns to the room pulling Gui Gui with him)
***