Chapter 17

Bickering Love

Chapter 17

Everybody’s cheering on Aaron and Gui Gui. Aaron’s putting the garter on Gui Gui’s leg.

“Hey! Where are you touching me” (Gui Gui complained) “Could you please put if fast” (Gui Gui said in a controlled voice)

“It feels like I’m putting it in a pig’s leg” (Aaron said irritating Gui Gui. He smiled and stood up)

“Kiss! Kiss!” (Everyone’s encouraging them. Aaron helps Gui Gui to stand up)

“Don’t you dare” (Gui Gui threatened when Aaron starts leaning on her)

(Aaron smiled mischievously and leans to kiss Gui Gui’s cheek before whispering to her ears) “I’d rather have our first kiss privately” (Gui Gui glared at him)
***

“She was really shocked when we showed her the video” (Ella laughs. She’s telling Jerry and Ruby how Vivian was caught lying. During her first three days, Ella was so stressed out on Vivian’s false allegations. She said that Ella stole the photos and Ella has no proof that it was really owned by her since there are no files left in her. She just discovered that the memory card was stolen and even the files in her computer were erased. Ella didn’t pay any attention to the files before since she already handed the files to her editor. She felt so hopeless until one of her friends heard Vivian talking to one of her friend how she erased the files from Ella’s computer, one time that Ella’s been called to the editor’s office leaving her laptop in the table. And she stole Ella’s memory card. Ella’s friend recorded it and showed it to them)

“We’re really happy everything’s alright now and you could celebrate with us” (Ruby said)

(Jerry noticed Chun’s approaching them)

“Honey, let’s go and greet the other guests” (Jerry guided his wife) “Talk to him, he’s been really worried about you” (Jerry whispered to Ella before moving away)

“You didn’t call me. I told you to inform me what happened” (Chun complained)

“Aiyo! I’m already here. Stop sulking. Your tiger ate Vivian alive” (Ella laughs. Chun was pacified seeing Ella so happy)

(Ella’s telling Chun the whole story when she suddenly yawns) “Sorry, I’m a bit tired. Haven’t slept, as soon as the case was cleared I booked the earliest flight and went home”

(Chun grabbed Ella’s hand and pulls her)
“Hey! Where are we going?”

“You need to relax and take some rest. You can’t rest here” (He’s planning to let Ella have a massage)

(Jerry, Aaron, Jiro and Calvin just smiled when they noticed Chun pulled Ella outside)
***

“Where’s my Chunnie?” (Gui Gui asked Calvin. He’s been looking for Chun)

“Chun has something to do” (Jiro explained)

“Chun has a date” (Aaron answered. Gui Gui scowl at him)
“Where’s your Sister?” (Aaron asked)

(Gui Gui thinking that Aaron really likes Ella answered) “She has a date” (Gui Gui mimicked the way Aaron answered her earlier. Jiro and Calvin chuckled)
***

Jerry and Ruby will go abroad for a year-round honeymoon. Jerry’s project with the FRH after the wedding was cancelled, it was supposed to be a photoshoot for the album cover but the management decided to delay the release of the album since all of the members are busy and they are not satisfied with some of the songs.

“Have a safe trip and remember to bring my godchild along with you when you return” (Ella said teasingly. She hopes
that Ruby could be pregnant soon)

“I want a see a baby girl when you return” (Gui Gui added happily)

“Here” (Jerry turned and handed something to Gui Gui) “It’s your advance birthday gift” (Jerry smiled)

“Thank you for making wonderful gowns for my entourage, for being my maid of honor and for my beautiful wedding gown, little sister” (Ruby said hugging Gui Gui, the she remembered that Gui Gui caught her bouquet, she whispered to her) “Don’t get married just yet, let your sister marry first, alright?”

“I’ll go find someone who can marry her before you return” (Gui Gui whispered back)

“Hey! Hey! I why do I feel you’re talking about me. Go inside already; you’re going to miss your flight”

“Stop causing trouble you two” (Jerry smiled looking at Gui Gui and Ella)

“Aiyo! Old man. Just go on with your honeymoon” (Gui Gui and Ella protested)
***

It’s Gui Gui’s birthday and Ella invited Chun and the guys to have a party at home and surprised Gui Gui.

“Happy birthday little sister!” (Ella greeted Gui Gui and kissed her) “Are you satisfied with my surprise?” (Ella said referring to FRH)

(Gui Gui happily nodded. They ate and chatted happily)

“Can you sing a song for me, Chun?” (Gui Gui requested)

“I have a coarse throat right now” (Chun coughs heavily and winks at Jiro and Calvin)

“Aaron can sing a song for you” (Calvin said)

(Everybody agreed. Jiro pushed Aaron. Aaron sighs before singing soulfully. Gui Gui can’t take her gaze off Aaron. She never realized that Aaron has a nice voice since she’s just always looking at Chun. She was mesmerized)

“Wow, you got a nice voice” (Gui Gui said absent-mindedly)

“Do I hear it right? Gui Gui, you’re complementing Aaron” (Jiro said teasingly. Gui Gui realized that she just said a compliment for Aaron)

“Uhm, I mean all of you have a nice voice, all of you are singers, right?” (Gui Gui said feeling embarrassed)

“But just now, you don’t just look like a normal adoring fan. I can see some hearts in your eyes” (Calvin added. They all laugh when Gui Gui turns red)

“Of course not! It’s the same when I’m watching Chun perform” (Gui Gui defended herself) “I’ll go get something in the kitchen” (Gui Gui quickly went to the kitchen to calm herself. She can’t believe she was mesmerized earlier. Aaron followed her)

“Why am I like this? We’ll I was just surprised to hear him sing in front of me” (Gui Gui murmured, reasoning to herself)

“Eherm”

“You startled me. What are you doing here?”

“Here” (Aaron gave something to her. Gui Gui accepted it reluctantly)

“What’s this?” (Gui Gui looks at the thing Aaron gave her intently. It was a miniature of a boy inside a small transparent bottle made as a cellphone key chain)

“Happy birthday” (Aaron greeted her before going out)
***