Chapter 18

Bickering Love

Chapter 18

“Gui Gui…Gui…Gui Gui!!” (Ya Tou shouted at her)

“Uhm, What?”

“Aiyo! You’re not listening” (Ya Tou complained. She’s been explaining about their sales) “What are you thinking? Why are you staring at that cellphone chain?”

“I’m going crazy. Why am I thinking about him?” (Gui Gui murmured to herself, Aaron’s constantly popping inside her head)

“What?” (Ya Tous asked curiously. Gui Gui’s acting weird. Gui Gui stands up to leave) “Hey! Where are you going?”

“I’ll be back later” (Gui Gui said walking away) “I need to
see Chun. I don’t want to think of that guy”
***

Chun’s filming was cancelled that day so he went to see Ella. Ella’s at Jerry’s studio, she’s temporarily using it.

“What are you doing here?” (Ella asked surprised)

“The filming was cancelled” (Chun explained) “Are you busy?”

“Not really. I’m just checking some photos” (Chun observed Ella moving around the studio) “Stop looking at me, you’re making me feel uncomfortable” (Ella said but not looking at Chun. She can feel his gaze)

(Chun chuckled. He picks up the camera near him and took a picture of Ella)

“Chun…what do you think you’re doing?” (Ella lightly reprimand him)

“C’mon, you’ll be the model for today, I’ll be the photographer” (Chun said. Ella started posing weirdly and made faces. In return Ella demanded that Chun do the same. They ended up laughing and fooling at each other)
***

(Gui Gui went to see Selina because she didn’t see Chun at the filming location. Aaron’s talking to Selina about his next project, a movie)

“Gui Gui, what are you doing here? Hmm… don’t tell me you’re looking for Aaron? Since when did the relationship of you two becomes like this?” (Selina said teasingly)

(Gui Gui glanced at Aaron) “Aiyo! you two, I’m going to melt by your stares. Go on, you can go out and have some fun” (Selina said)

“We are not yet finish” (Aaron said)

“It’s alright. We can discuss that tomorrow. Go on!” (Selina said smiling before going out to leave Gui Gui and Aaron)

“Selina…I…” (Gui Gui tried to say) “Aiyo! What’s happening to me?” (Gui Gui murmured to herself)

“Where do you want to go?” (Aaron asked Gui Gui. Gui Gui looks at Aaron confused) “Didn’t Selina gave me time to be with you”

“What?! But…I…” (Gui Gui tried to explain that she came to look for Chun)

“Let’s go!” (Aaron said holding Gui Gui hand and pulling her outside) “I’m free anyway better have some fun” (Aaron smiled)
***

“Stop staring at me already. Do you need me to kiss you to wake you up?” (Aaron said teasingly at Gui Gui. They ended up watching a movie together. He hasn’t watch any movies at the theater for a long time)

(Gui Gui shakes her head to clear her thoughts. Realizing that she’s can’t remove her gaze to Aaron. She sighed; it took her a while before she clearly understands what Aaron just said. She glares at him and pull her hand. She realized that Aaron’s still holding her hands)

(Aaron laughs at Gui Gui. Again Gui Gui stares at Aaron, her heart’s beating so fast) “Don’t worry, I still want our first kiss to be private” (Aaron said teasingly) “Let’s go in before someone recognize me”

“I don’t want to watch that!” (Gui Gui said impudently and looks at Aaron. He’s wearing a cap and even put a dark sun glasses) “I want to watch this” (Gui Gui said pointing to a nearby poster)

“I don’t want to line-up again to buy another tickets” (Aaron argued)

“Well, let’s see…what will happen if I announce that you Aaron Yan, member of FRH are here today…” (Gui Gui said looking at the group of female students) “They probably want to see you, talk to you, take some pictures, they might want to come along with you inside, they will sit next to you, and they will ask you endless questions and so on. So, would you rather not watch at all?” (Gui Gui said challenging him. She wanted Aaron to provoke him and anger him, if so, maybe her heart won’t be beating like it’s been chased by a horse)

(Aaron glares at Gui Gui. He doesn’t want to be disturbed; he just wanted to spend some time with her. Aaron sighs before walking to get other tickets. Gui Gui sighs and calm herself)
***

“What are you doing?” (Ella asked Gui Gui’s who’s been staring at Chun’s picture)

“I haven’t seen him for a while, maybe that’s the reason I’m feeling this way towards that guy and maybe because I’m always seeing him” (Aaron’s shooting another commercial for Star Line Clothing and Gui Gui’s not seeing Chun because he’s busy filming) “But, Chun never made me feel this way”
(Gui Gui not hearing Ella mumbled to herself)

“Aiyo! Stop day dreaming!” (Ella complained) “I’m hungry”

“Sister! I didn’t realize you’re home” (Ella’s been away again and just returned from Switzerland)

“It’s because you’re in a tranche” (Ella grabbed the photo) “As usual, it’s Chun again. How’s Chun drama? Is it aired already?” (Ella asked. She and Chun went out when they have time and when she’s in the country. Chun always visited her or asked her out to practice Chun’s photography. They even phoned each other sometimes)

“It will be aired soon. How come you know about that? You don’t have any interest in dramas before” (Gui Gui said surprised)

“Aren’t they my friends now” (Ella answered pertaining to FRH. They managed to maintain in contact with each other but Chun’s the closest with her. Ella sighs remembering Chun, she’s been troubled lately by her feelings for him)
***

Calvin requested Aaron to pick up Ella and Gui Gui, Calvin’s throwing a party for Hebe.

He saw Gui Gui walking in the street and just decided to follow her. Gui Gui’s going to the dance studio, it was her and Ya Tou’s place, they used to hang out there when they we’re in college. They were both members of the dance club before. She wanted to think for a while.

Aaron just watches Gui Gui. He clapped when Gui Gui made her last step, she’s perspiring.

“I didn’t know you could dance that well?” (Aaron commented)

“Didn’t I tell you, I’m talented” (Gui Gui said smugly) “How did you know I’m here?” (Gui Gui asked picking up her phone to see if someone made a call)

“It has a tracking device” (Aaron said naughtily)

“What?”

“The gift I gave you, it has a tracking device” (Aaron said smiling) “So I could know what crazy things you’re going to do”

(Gui Gui glare at Aaron and tried to remove the phone’s keychain)

“I was just joking” (Aaron laughs) “You’re easily tricked”

(Gui Gui stared at Aaron laughing) “What’s happening to me, why I am always mesmerized by him” (Gui Gui murmured to herself and looked at the keychain she’s holding) “It must be this cellphone keychain why I always thought of him” (Gui Gui mumbled to herself then look at Aaron again. Aaron noticed the way Gui Gui stared at him)

“Just accept it, you like me better than Chun” (Aaron said teasing)

“Chun’s far better than you” (Gui Gui argued. Aaron approached. They stared at each other. Aaron tried to lean towards her)

“Do you want me to prove it?” (Aaron said challenging her. Gui Gui heart hammered)

“Ahh…Stay away from me! You ert” (Gui Gui exclaimed hitting Aaron)

“Ouch! Hey, I’m not doing anything yet, how could you hit me?!” (Aaron complained)

“You deserve it!” (Gui Gui argued)

(Aaron sighs) “Let’s go before you could injure me” (Gui Gui looks at Aaron) “We are throwing a congratulatory party for Hebe, she just finished shooting for her last scene. Calvin wanted to have some barbeque party like the one we held in your house” (Aaron explained)
***

“Where’s Chun?” (Gui Gui asked when they arrived. Chun’s the only one missing in the group)

“Uhm, he said he’ll follow. He’s still at the filming site” (Selina answered)

“Where’s Ella? She’s back, right?” (Jiro said asking Gui Gui. They know that Ella’s back since they cannot get a hold of Chun, whenever Ella’s at the country, he’s spending his free time with her)

“Just two days ago and she’ll be leaving again after two days” (Gui Gui answered and looks at Aaron)

“I forgot to ask her about Ella, I fetch her in the street” (Aaron explained. He laughs when Gui Gui glare at him. Actually he went to Ella first because he's near Jerry studio that time and they know that Ella’s using that when she’s home but he just saw Chun’s car arriving at the same time with him)

“I’ll just call Chun to drop by and bring her along” (Calvin said)
***

(Ella laughs when she saw Chun. She’s cleaning up her things and ready to go) “You’re like a mushroom, popping out everywhere” (Ella commented)

“Are you going somewhere?” (Chun asked looking at Ella’s back pack)

“I’m planning to have a night photo shoot” (Ella answered)

“Can I come?”

“Aren’t you tired?”

“Not at all” (Chun smiled)
***

Gui Gui got drunk at the party.

“Aaron, go and send Gui Gui home. She’s drunk” (Hebe said)

“I’m not yet drunk” (Gui Gui protested. Aaron just carried her to his car)

“Put me down” (Gui Gui complained)

“Stop wriggling or I’m going to throw you” (Aaron said to frightened her. Aaron shakes his head and looks at her, she’s really drunk. Gui Gui fell silent and then whispered)

“Why is my heart beating so fast? Can you hear it?” (Gui Gui said vaguely)

“It’s because you’re with the person you like” (Aaron answered smiling)

(Gui Gui looked at him) “But I don’t want to like you” (Gui Gui murmured)

“Why not?” (Aaron asked frowning)

“Because…because you don’t like me and you’re so fierce and annoying the first time I met you” (Gui Gui answered. Aaron puts down Gui Gui and looks at her. He bends down to kiss her. Gui Gui close her eyes and before Aaron can kiss her, she fell asleep. Aaron laughs)

“Right! What am I thinking, talking to a drunken person?” (Aaron mumbled to himself before carrying Gui Gui again) “Just listen to my heart and it says I do, I do like you a lot” (Aaron whispered to her ears)
***