Chapter 9

Bickering Love

Chapter 9

Ella’s happily eating her hamburger while walking when she nearly tripped because of her untied shoes, she put down the hamburger and tied it when suddenly a foot stepped on her food.

“Hey!” (Ella called him)

“Huh” (Chun looked back, he didn’t realize he smashed Ella’s food)

(Ella furiously approach Chun) “Why are you so careless?!”

(Chun moaned when he realized when he have done) “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“Ah, really! Why do I have to meet you as soon as I arrived” (Ella grunt and picked up the burger)

“Are you still going to eat that?” (Chun asked worriedly)

“Do I look foolish to still eat this?”(Ella said sounding as if Chun’s the most unbelievable person she have ever met)
“You’re really a dim-wit” (Ella throw the smashed burger in a nearby trash can and walk)

“Aiyo, Chun, why do I always have to unfortunately meet her” (Chun whispered to himself and sighs)
***

“Hey, handsome photographer” (Ella jokingly called Jerry who’s checking the photos”

“I thought you’ll be arriving four days later?” (Jerry asked surprised. Ella shrugged her shoulders)

“Just want to surprise, Gui. Where is she?”

“She’s changing her clothes” (Jerry chuckled) “She accidentally ended up being the model”

“Really?! That’s great. Let me see it” (Ella wanted to see her sister’s photo when her stomach growl, she’s really hungry. She just came straight from the airport)

“You’re hungry. Check it some other time. Let’s go and eat. Wait for me, I’ll just need to give some orders” (Jerry talked to one of the staff. Ella called one of the staff to call Gui Gui, Chun who is looking for Aaron, standing behind the staff who suddenly turns to Ella accidentally slammed to Chun who slightly recede his balance and he accidentally collided with the roller clothes line, pushing it to Ella who’s standing on the other side, it hit Ella.)

“Ouch” (She angrily looked at Chun) “Do you really want to kill me?” (Ella approached Chun who’s a little worried at first but taken aback by Ella’s fierceness) “You…you are an accident prone…so can you stop appearing in front of me?!”

(Chun sighs, why is it always his fault) “Am I? Or you’re just an accident magnet” (He said trying to imply to her that it was again an accident)

(Ella’s stomach growl again. She felt a little embarrassed so she quickly searched for Jerry)

“Chun! What are you doing here? Who’s that? Oh, isn’t she the woman at the coffee shop” (Aaron asked)

“Right! The puppy looking with the tiger’s attitude” (Chun remarked)

“Let’s go!” (Ella said grabbing Jerry. Ella asked Ya Tou to tell Gui Gui to meet them at the nearby restaurant when they’re near the door and Ya Tou comes in)

(Aaron saw Ella glare at Chun before pulling Jerry to leave. Aaron suddenly smiled remembering how Gui Gui glares at him. Chun looked at him)

“I just remembered someone, they have the same attitude. She also loves to glare. Why are you here?” (Aaron asked again)

“I was nearby and decided to drop by”

“You’re just in time buddy, I’m hungry” (Aaron said)

(Chun remembering how Ella’s stomach growl and the smashed burger looked at Ella and felt guilty) “She must really be hungry” (Chun whispered still looking at Ella)

(Aaron frowned when he saw Jerry putting his arms around Ella and walk) “Let’s go!” (Aaron suddenly said when he remembers that Gui Gui’s in the area as well)
***

“What’s with you and Chun?” (Jerry asked curiously. He saw
Chun earlier, he wanted to approach him and introduce himself)

“Chun?” (Ella asked)

“The guy you’re glaring at earlier”

(Ella sighs) “That accident prone idiot…. He’s the guy I met in Brunei, he really never failed to annoy me” (Ella said impassively)

“The one who broke your cam?” (Jerry asked surprised. Ella nodded. It’s no wonder Ella’s so annoyed since that camera was an old model and it was a gift from Ella’s late father, but he never thought that the guy would be Chun. Gui Gui and Ella’s description of Chun greatly differs. Jerry chuckled) “I wonder, whose side Gui Gui’s going to take” (Ella looked at Jerry inquiring)

“He’s your Sister’s Chun” (Jerry informed her amused)

“Chun, as in Chun of FRH? The one Gui Gui’s talking about non-stop” (Jerry nodded)

“Oops! I heard the name of my handsome Chun” (Gui Gui appeared, hugged and gave Ella a loud smack on the cheeks)

“I miss you Sis”

“Aiyo! Are you still a child” (Ella complains happily)

“I’m also hungry. What are you two talking about? I heard a beautiful sound called ‘Chun’” (Gui Gui smiled happily)

“Your Chun’s the one Ella met in our last trip and he broke Ella’s camera that’s why your sister’s so mad at him”

“Really? Wow, you already had a close encounter with him? Why am I so unfortunate I can’t even have a hand shake with him” (Gui Gui whined. She’s been stalking Chun for two years and she never even had a face to face encounter with him)

“Your sister’s at the verge of wrangling your precious Chun’s neck and your still worrying about that” (Jerry chuckled)

“How could you like him, he’s an idiot” (Ella said. Gui Gui pouts)

“Aiyo, Sister, how could you say that about your brother-in-law to be” (Gui Gui complained like a child)

(Jerry laughs watching them) “Ella might have slain him before he can even meet you. They’re meeting each other so often that your Sister wanted to hired someone to slaughter him” (Jerry teased)

“Aiyo, brother Jerry, how could you say that? Wait, what? They’re always seeing each other?” (Gui Gui asked astonished, She looked at Ella who’s busy eating) “Then…Sister...”(Gui Gui grabbed Ella to get her attention)

“Gui! I’m eating!” (Ella complained)

“Then, it’s really you, the one in the article” (Gui Gui remembered the news at the airport) “Aiyo, you sure met him a lot, I can’t even see him” (Gui Gui pouts again)

“What article?” (Jerry asked. Ella’s still uninterested)

“The one when Chun was spotted at the airport with her” (Gui Gui explained)

“It might be when we arrived from Brunei, Chun and Ella’s bags were accidentally switched”

“Why haven’t I thought of coming with you that time? If I did then, I might have met him, I won’t be so bored and that Aaron won’t have any chance to annoy me to death back there in China” (Gui Gui mumbled)

“China?” (Ella looked at Gui Gui) “You went to China?” (Gui Gui bite her lips. Jerry signed that Gui Gui will be in trouble)

“Sis…I just went there to have time to think about the designs I’m working that time” (Ella glare at her. Gui Gui pouts) “Aiyo! I just wanted to see him, I haven’t had any chance in meeting him here” (Gui Gui explained)

“Give me your passport tomorrow”

“Sister!”

“Give it to me or the next thing I’ll knew you’ll be in Alaska following that brute”

“That’s exaggerating, they won’t go there” (Gui Gui tried to pacify Ella but Ella just continue her meal) “Sis, I just want him to know that a beautiful lady like me exists”

“Don’t use that excuse on me, that’s the same alibi you’ve given me when you went to Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, etc. try to come up with other excuses. You’ve done so much trouble already, from bringing a box of fireworks in which I ended up picking up at the police station since they thought you’re a terrorist”

“It was a congratulatory gift” (Gui Gui quickly answered)

“Fighting at the concert hall because you insisted entering even though you don’t have any ticket and you ended up being detained” (Ella gave another example)

“It was because, it was sold out. I don’t have time to buy the ticket since we’re so busy at the mall that time and that guard was so inconsiderate” (Gui Gui answered)

“And you lost your way in Singapore following him, I ended up tracing you. Luckily, I was there”

“It’s…”

“Alright! Stop it already, you two. It feels like I’m hushing two toddlers” (Jerry laughs) “You talked as if you’re not getting yourself in trouble” (Jerry commented looking at Ella)

“Right!right! Brother Jerry always rescued you when you got in trouble”

“That’s different. I’m working” (Ella argued)

“Aiyo! stop! You’re both trouble makers” (Jerry laughs) “Ah, Gui, I remember you said you haven’t even had the chance to meet him personally, didn’t you see Chun earlier, he was there earlier”

“What? I haven’t seen him I’ll go back” (Gui Gui stands to leave)

(Jerry dodged her) “They probably left already. You’ll have your chance soon, don’t worry”

(Gui Gui thought: “that Aaron, he probably dragged my Chun outside”)
***