Chapter 33

Bickering Love

Chapter 33

“Chun!” (Ella called when she recovered. She runs towards him, kissed him fervently. Chun returned her kiss after a while and deepened it. Ella put her arms around his neck; Chun pulled her closer, passion in their eyes as they temporarily ended the kiss to have some air. They kissed hungrily again; they feel and touch each other like there was no tomorrow)

“Chun…” (Ella whispered after the heated passion. She’s resting on Chun’s chest, they ended up in small couch she used in her improvise visitor’s lounge)

“Hmm…” (Chun said kissing her nape and hugging her tightly. His eyes closed, he’s sleepy. He wanted to sleep having Ella in his arms, it feels great having Ella in his arms although the couch they’re in won’t give them enough comfortable space, he’ll bet his body would surely complain when he wakes up)

“Are we going to sleep like this? I know you’re tired. Aren’t we going to dress up and go home? You shoud rest comfortably and someone might see us” (Ella said but didn’t move and inch)

“No need, I locked the door earlier. Let’s stay for a while like this” (Chun said Ella’s back, lullying her)

“Really? I haven’t notice” (Ella said surprise; she actually didn’t open that day since she’s busy fixing things)

(Chun chuckled) “Your attention is somewhere else earlier”

“Uhm...about what you said earlier” (Ella said)

“We’ll talk about it later, let me sleep. I’m really sleepy” (Chun said dozing off)

“Chun…” (Ella whispered again)

“Hmm…”

“I want a private wedding, no media”

“You…what?!” (Chun’s sleepiness vanished)

“Why do you look surprised? I thought you already saw it and since you can’t bear to let me do it, you proposed” (Ella pointed the four large pictures of them on the wall and it has words in it “Will…you…marry…me” in each picture. Chun looked at them in awe)

(Ella sighs) “Well, the place is not yet ready. I’m still planning about the grand proposal tomorrow but I guess this will do” (Ella sighs and unlocked the necklace she’s wearing, she made the ring she bought as a penant for a while and put it on Chun’s finger) “It matches with my ring” (Ella said surprised looking at the ring on her finger)

“Wait, aren’t you here because of your upcoming exhibit?”

(Ella shakes her head) “No, I was here because of this. I’m planning to propose tomorrow. You know, I don’t like to have a common proposal so I thought why not I do it for a change, to make it more memorable instead of the usual, but you just couldn’t take it, you ruined everything just like what I have planned back in New York”

“Gui Gui said you’re here preparing for the exhibit and she said I could lend hand since you wanted to do it alone”

“I told her to tell you I had a sudden photo shoot and that I’ll meet you tomorrow. She knew about my plan from the start” (Ella said confused)

“Crap! Those two! Aaron knew about my plan to propose before we go to Philippines for the next concert”

(They laughed) “Some telepathy we have” (Chun said smiling and hugging her again) “I love you”

(Ella smiled) “I love you more”
***

Chun drived Ella the next morning in her house to be surprised by Gui Gui and the other members of FHR. Gui Gui’s grinning from ear to ear.

“You’re glowing!” (Gui Gui exclaimed) “When’s the wedding? I’m so excited”

(Ella hit her lightly) “You ruined everything!”

“That’s alright, you’re still getting married” (Gui Gui said still smiling)

“Everyone planned this?” (Chun asked amazed looking at Jiro, Calvin and Aaron’s smiling faces)

“I was surprised when Gui Gui called me informing of Ella’s plan and then you’re also thinking the same thing. So we thought to give you both some surprise” (Aaron said)

“So, who did the proposal? Since none of you is prepared?” (Jiro asked excitedly)

“It’s for us to keep” (Chun said smiling pulling Ella closer to him)

“Looks like you guys are getting married before me” (Calvin sighs. Hebe wanted them to personally handle the wedding preparations but both of them are still busy with their respective works, he didn’t plan on having a long engagement but looks like it’s going to be just like that)

(Chun and Ella went to Brunei right after FRH concert in the Philippines)

Three months after

Ella walked slowly feeling the sand on her bare feet. She’s wearing an off shoulder high waisted white flowing silk dress and she’s holding a boquet of white lilies, Chun’s on his cotton long sleeves polo which is slightly open revealing part of his chest with white pants, he’s also bare feet. It was sunrise. It was such a happy occasion, everybody’s wearing a smile.

As Ella wanted, it was very private, only their family and close friends were there. It would be very hard to keep their wedding ceremony a secret but they manage it with the help of their family and friends. Jerry and Ruby, who is three months pregnant, went home to attend their wedding.
Their wedding rings are put inside a shell. It was a solemn wedding.
***

TWO YEARS LATER

Gui Gui’s tear fell as she walked down the aisle; flashes of camera everywhere, the long wait is over, after two years of battling with all the hardship her relationship with Aaron faced is now going to end. Aaron’s impatiently waiting for her at the altar, he’s on the verge of running towards her but Calvin prevented him, tapping his shoulder to calm him down.

They have faced many challenges for the past years that they’ve been together. It took for a while until their non-stop issues stopped.

Chun and Ella’s at pew, happily looking at Gui Gui. Chun’s holding their one year old princess. They went home immediately as soon as they heard the news, they were in Brunei, his father and his grandmother’s so crazy about his daughter. He’s not that active in the entertainment anymore, although he’s still doing some movies and recording. He announced his retirement a year ago after his contract expired. He wanted to stop when Ella got pregnant but he still needs to finish some projects. Jerry now manage a publishing house where Ella work part time, she still keeps Jerry’s old studio while he put up a coffee shop. When he retired from the group, the other members of the group focused more in their individual careers, Aaron continue to sing and act. Jiro’s one of the most sought leading man and he also concentrate on hosting jobs. While Calvin lie-lowed just like him, Calvin opens a recording company and is so frustrated since he and Hebe are still not yet married, their schedules just won’t allow them. Gui Gui eventually became an advertisement model, not long enough she entered hosting and acting. She’s now as in demand as Aaron resulting to more speculations and rumors about her and Aaron’s relationship.

Aaron wipe Gui Gui’s tear as soon as he reached her hand. He gave her a gentle kiss. Gui Gui stared at him lovingly. She remembered how he proposed a month ago.

A month ago.

Aaron’s having his first major concert. Gui Gui’s at the front row. It was near the end when Aaron started singing
It’s a beautiful night
We’re looking for something dumb to do
Hey, baby, I think I wanna marry you...

Aaron looked straight at her and didn’t break their eye contact as he went down and continued to sing. He went strightly to her, her tears started to fell. As soon as the song ended he bends down and presented the ring. Loud gasps were heard and then the cheering of the crowd started. It all still feels like a dream until now, she couldn’t believe how they manage to arrange everything within a month.

“Eherm” (the priest wanted to have their attention. Everybody laughs. Aaron looked at her bride, she’s so lovely. They’ll be going to China tomorrow; he booked the same room where they first met. It’s his surprise to her. They both agreed to keep their job in the entertainment industry, she understood and she wanted for him to still continue what he loves to do and he can see that Gui Gui’s enjoying the thing she’s doing. But she needs to reduce her work load after their marriage, especially if ever she gets pregnant in the future. He can’t help but give her another quick kiss earning laughter from their audience, everyone’s there, it is the wedding of the year, and everybody’s invited. Everyone’s still laughing when Jiro suddenly shouted with joy)

“She said she loves me, she’s still inlove with me” (Jiro stands shouting with joy, holding Selina’s hand who’s so embarrassed) “And I love you, I love you. Will you marry me?” (Jiro asked happily)

“Jiro, sit down or I’m going to take back what I said” (Selina said warning him. Everyone cheered for them)

“Say you’ll marry me first” (Jiro insisted)

“Alright!alright! Just sit down” (Selina said)

“Yahoo!” (Jiro shouted again)

“Aiyo! Jiro stop stealing our moment!” (Gui Gui complained, everybody laugh again)

(The wedding ceremony took place quickly, the priest was announcing that the groom can kiss the bride when Calvin noticed Hebe crying beside him)

“Why are you crying, don’t tell me you have feelings for Aaron and now you’re broken hearted?” (Calvin teased)

(Hebe sniff) “It just that, they look so happy and inlove. And Gui Gui’s wedding gown is so beautiful”

“I’m just waiting for you, you know” (Calvin said)

(Hebe immediately stops crying and pulled Calvin in front) “Marry us” (Hebe demanded the priest)

“What?” (Calvin asked her amused)

“It will took us a lifetime if we’re going to wait for us to be free so we can arrange our wedding” (Hebe said determined)

“I thought you wanted to wear a beautiful wedding gown?” (Calvin chuckled)

“Aiyo, guys, why are you doing this to me? It’s our day!” (Gui Gui complained again that earned another laughter from the audience)

“Let them be, baby” (Aaron said pulling her to kiss her. As soon as Aaron’s lips descended on her, she completely forgot everything and everyone around them)

“I love you” (Gui Gui murmured in between their kiss, at the corner of her eyes she saw Hebe, she handed her bouquet withour breaking her and Aaron’s kiss)

“As I love you” (Aaron murmured)

Everyone was happy specially the media as they witnessed three memorable event that day, Gui Gui and Aaron’s grand wedding, Jiro and Selina’s engagement and Hebe and Calvin unexpected wedding. Chun kissed Ella’s temple and pulled her closer, Ella looked up at him and smiled)

“Love you…” (Ella mouthed. He can’t help but bend and give her a quick kiss)

“Love you” (He whispered. His daughter giggled)


***END*