Chapter 31

Bickering Love

Chapter 31

“Hmm…I really miss you, so much” (Aaron hugged Gui Gui tighly, subtly inhaling her scent. Gui Gui giggled) “I’m so sorry for everything”

“I miss you more, I’m sorry for worrying you” (Gui Gui snuggle closer)

“I thought I would never see you again and you’ll hate me forever” (Aaron whispered)

“I was planning…” (Aaron slightly move her away and looker her in her eyes reading what’s inside her mind. Gui Gui saw fright in his beautiful eyes, she can’t help but chuckling, she pinched his nose) “I was planning my strategies when I come back, I won’t leave you, it’s your fault, you know. You made me fall for you so face the consequences, I’ll stick with you forever” (Gui Gui grinned)

(Aaron sighed in relief and pinched her cheeks) “Forever…” (Aaron said and gave her a quick gentle kiss before hugging her close again)

“Aaron, about our situation…I know you’ve been worried about me so I promise not to go out or get near you again when we are in public places”

“You can get closer to me as close as you want, you can even kiss me” (Aaron chuckled) “They knoa the real score”

“But…”

“Let’s not talk about it baby, we are in New York, let’s enjoy nobody would care here”

“But…”

“No more buts let the matter rest. I’ll face the
consequences when I get back. I’m not allowing them to hurt you again, if they do that they’re going to go through me first” (Aaron said with conviction)

“Aaron…” (Gui Gui said worriedly)

“Stop worrying. I can handle that, FRH can handle that, we can handle that, but I’m going to ask you to please bear
with it for a while, the fan’s protest might get worse as well as the media invasion” (Aaron explained, Gui Gui nodded) “Just stay with me and everything will be alright”

“Right!” (Gui Gui said happily)
***

“I can’t possibly tell him that” (Ella said frustratedly. She’s talking to Jerry on the phone, Jerry laughed. Ella’s been so distressed, they we’re just talking earlier about her plans and now she’s so frustrated because Chun followed her in New York)

“Can you believe him? I can’t believe he’s thinking that way and he walked out on me! he didn’t even let me explain further” (Ella said annoyed)

“So your ever understanding perfect boyfriend finally got angry. Just go tell him what’s the real reason, Ella” (Jerry advised calmly)

“Urgh! Why did he had to be here and ruined everything!” (Ella sighs. Jerry let out another laugh. He never thought Ella could be so romantic. Ella called him earlier about her plans, she sounded too excited. Ella accepted the project in California because it can make her trip shorter than it was scheduled. When she talked to Chun nights ago, she just felt her overflowing love for him and if possible she wanted to go back home right at that very moment, when Chun said he wanted for her to do things that makes her happy and she just know that being with him makes her the happiest aside from the price for him being a celebrity because she never wanted the attention. She was planning about their get away trip; she already planned everything in her head, their destinations, and their activities. She wanted to surprise him by coming home earlier than expected; she’s planning on asking Selina’s help for his schedule, she’s planning about her gift for him for being such a caring and loving boyfriend. She’s planning on how to tell him she love him so much and she realize she never wanted to travel without him again for it’s not the same without him now. She’s planning on talking to the magazine’s editor in chief regarding her schedule since she’s itching to go home when Mr. Washington offer the job in California that she quickly accepted, she knew that Gui Gui’s coming home with her because she told her last night so she’s not worrying about her anymore, maybe being away with their respective love ones made them realize how precious they are)

“Just go call Mr. Washington that you’ll be sticking to your original project or the next thing you’ll know Chun’s on the plane flying back home. His efforts would be wasted” (Jerry said smiling)

“And how about my efforts? He’s really so annoying, I already planned everything” (Ella said still complaining)

(Jerry chuckled) “I thought you love being spontenous? Just go give Chun a kiss will you and stop ruining my precious time with my love” (Jerry said teasing) “I always do that when Ruby’s angry” (He added whispering)

“You’re so honeymoonish” (Ella complained)

“Just to let you know, you’re becoming a romantic as well and soon you’ll sound worst than me” (Jerry said before
ending the call)

(Ella sighs and decided to look for Chun)
***

“Hey lovebirds, where’s Chun?” (Ella asked Gui Gui and Aaron, she followed them in a restaurant, Gui Gui already called her informing that Chun’s with them. Ella’s eyes narrowed when she saw three girls flirting with Chun. Chun’s at the far end of the resto away from Aaron and Gui Gui to give them privacy when the girls noticed him and dared each other to get to know him. Aaron chuckled when he saw Chun’s uncomfortable expression; the girls are a little aggressive. Ella walked straightly to them, Chun saw her, and she raised her eyebrows when Chun gave her a relieved smile. She lightly passed on the group and sit to Chun’s lap then kissed him torridly)

“Sorry honey I’m late” (Ella smiled sweetly then turn her attention to the ladies) “Oh, you have new friends? Hi! I’m his wife, Ella” (The girls disappointedly move away from them. Gui Gui giggled seeing her sister kissed Chun)

“You!” (Ella glare at Chun and tired to move away but Chun pulled her back)

“It’s not my fault! They’re the one who approached me. Hmm, my wife, not bad” (Chun grinned)

“And you seem to like the attention, just earlier you’re accusing me of neglecting you”

“Of course not! And when did I do that?” (Chun asked surprise)

“Your job is your first priority and then Gui Gui. When will I be your top priority Ella?” (Ella mimicked Chun. Chun laughs seeing how Ella pouts)

“It’s not that…” (Chun started explaining. Ella eyes narrowed) “It’s just that back home we’re both busy, and then you’re so worried about those two, I wanted to have some time off with you. And now that we can have some time off you’re flying away again”

(Ella smiled) “Don’t worry, the chain you’ve put on me’s too strong, I’ll always find myself being pulled back” (Chun looked at her confused. Ella pinched his nose) “I’m going to stay here, no more California, and I think it’s better to stay here, I need to look out for those two” (Ella looked at Gui Gui and Aaron whose been glued together, they’re facing each other, holding hands) “If we’rent in a public place, I bet they’re going to make love” (Ella grinned)

“You’re so malicious, they just missed each other too much they can’t take their eyes off each other and they need to feel each other so they’ll know it’s for real but don’t you think our position’s much more scandalous than them?” (Chun asked amused)

(Ella laughs) “Let’s go join those two. I need some food. I’m hungry” (Ella pulled Chun up, Chun just happily followed her)
***

For the next three days all of them enjoyed the City. They go on dates sometimes all four of them and sometimes separately. Gui Gui’s so inspired that she can easily make up designs requested by Ken. Aaron decided to stay for a week and wait for Gui Gui so they can go home together. Ella still needs to stay for another five days for her job and Chun understand. He went home contentedly.
***