Chapter 22

Bickering Love

Chapter 22

“Why are you giving Chun and your sister a hard time?” (Aaron asked. He’s cuddling Gui Gui at the couch)

“I was just fooling around with them. They dare to hide it from me” (Gui Gui argued)

“I really love how sister spend most of her time with me now even though I keep on reminding myself not to talk to her” (Gui Gui grinned remembering Ella’s burnt breakfast yesterday)

(Aaron scowled at her) “And you really think it’s fun? Why did I fall inlove with someone as immature as you” (Aaron sighs helplessly)

(Gui Gui giggled) “When I saw Chun and Ella talking I just have this feeling that I need to listen to them, I was really shock to know that they’re already together. Look I even took a picture of them” (Gui Gui grinned before showing Aaron the picture in her phone)

“Aren’t they sweet?” (Gui Gui dreamily smile)

(Aaron hits her forehead lightly) “Can you be more mature and serious about this? Don’t you know that your sister’s breaking up with Chun? Stop messing them up”

“What?!” (Gui Gui exclaimed and then laughs)

“Really?! I just know she’ll do that” (Gui Gui grinned) “I thought she already changed, she dare to be with Chun even if she knows I like him. Sister’s a little shaky, it’s really high time for her to learn to fight for what she really wants, not that she’s not getting what she wants”

(Aaron looked at her confused. Gui Gui sighs) “I know her better than anyone else…well…except brother Jerry, we’re on the same level. It’s like this; Ella’s always the giving one not that I complained especially when we’re children since I love to get my way” (Aaron nodded in agreement)

“She’s too kind hearted specially to a friend, do you know that she can sing pretty well but she doesn’t want to sing? Because her elementary bestfriend always wanted to be the star, she gave up singing in any of their school programs. How many guys have courted her in college but she turned them down because her friend, her classmate, schoolmate or someone she knew likes the guy? The reason she cut her hair short is because one of her pals so insecure with her long hair back then and she’s afraid Ella’s going to steal her boyfriend. The only thing she had that she really wants was her photography and you can see how dedicated she is. She’s not just once tricked or unfairly treated but she never did complained” (Gui Gui explained)

(Aaron frowned) “Ella seems to be a very capable and courageous woman when I met her. She has that air of confidence when she’s working”

“She is! But she needs to learn to fight back, head to head if needed. I’m actually worried for her, it’s not going to be that easy, Chun’s not an ordinary person, he’s an artist, and everybody knows him. Ella needs to be prepared for all the gossips and everything included in your work. Chun as well, I wanted to test him, how can he fight for her, how long can he keep her”

“Chun’s having a hard time already, it’s very rare that a girl can catch his attention, and he’s been crazy about her so we all know that he really loves Ella. Chun’s been surrounded by much more pretty girls but he chose her but Ella’s just so weak” (Aaron mumbled)

(Gui Gui glare at him) “She just loves me and my sister’s beautiful! And for your information she’s been chased by much more handsome guys before, she’s been surrounded by handsome men as well, just look at Brother Jerry”

“That’s not what I mean. I know she’s beautiful, you are beautiful and you’re sisters. Both of you are talented as well and stubborn”

“Then what?!” (Gui Gui eyes narrowed looking at Aaron)

“We just wish that Ella could be more considerate of hers and Chun’s feelings not only yours” (Aaron pinched Gui Gui’s nose lovingly) “You naughty thoughtful girl”

(Gui Gui pouts) “Sister’s really worrisome. I really need to train her on this matter” (Gui Gui nodded to herself) “She needs to always remind herself the way she felt on that day she agreed to be his girlfriend, that’s the strongest point. She didn’t thought about me back then”

“You talk as if you really know how to handle things” (Aaron commented)

“Of course! I dreamed to be a girlfriend’s star before” (Gui Gui winks at him)

“Chun again!” (Aaron complained)

(Gui Gui giggled) “You’re so cute. Why I haven’t notice you earlier?”

“Because you’re looking at the wrong direction”

“As if you’re not…Arielle huh?!”

(Aaron squeezed her cheeks lightly, mimicking what she said earlier) “You’re so cute; I better vault this pretty little head so it can’t move around to look in another direction” (Aaron cupped her face and gave her a smack)

“Let’s go!”

“Where?” (Aaron asked confused)

“To celebrate” (Gui Gui answered)

“I think we still have a little problem, Ella’s leaving tomorrow. Chun’s killing himself drinking”

“What?! then, let’s go fix those two” (Gui Gui said standing. Aaron pulled her back)

“You haven’t said the magic words”

“What words?” (Gui Gui said smiling innocently. Aaron looks at her intently. Gui Gui laughs when Aaron frowned. She cupped his face)

“I love you, you annoying handsome guy” (Gui Gui said before giving him a smack on the lips)

“Hey!” (Gui Gui complained when Aaron said nothing after the kiss and started walking towards the door)

(Aaron smiled and pulled her) “And I love you so my adorable mischievous sweetheart”
***

“Where’s Chun?” (Gui Gui and Aaron asked when they went to the bar and saw Calvin and Jiro, Chun’s not around anymore)

“He’s probably letting himself be hit by a car” (Calvin answered)

“Hey! Be more serious!” (Gui Gui complained)

“Huh! Why…” (Jiro stands up and walk slowly encircling Aaron and Gui Gui while looking at their clasp hands. Calvin also stands up and circled around them; both Jiro and Calvin have that teasing smile on their faces)

“Hmmm….” (Calvin hummed looking at Aaron intently)

“What?!” (Aaron asked defensively pulling Gui Gui closer to him)

“And we thought you’re out there fixing Chun’s problem, how come you have fixed yours?” (Calvin asked looking again at their clasp hands; Gui Gui turns red and buried her face to Aaron’s chest)

(Aaron laughs) “And I thought you’re ready about this?!” (Aaron said to her ears)

“Suddenly shy Gui Gui” (Jiro teased, Gui Gui composed herself for a while before facing him)

“Seriously, where’s Chun? He’s much easier to find than my sister”

(Calvin sighs) “Looking for Ella” (Calvin hits her head lightly) “How can you be like that messing Chun and Ella?”

(Aaron pulled Gui Gui again and complained) “Hey! I’m the only one allowed to do that to her”

(Jiro happily sighs) “Huh, how can you be jealous toward us?!” (Jiro hits Aaron)

“Stop fooling around already, we need to hurry. My sister’s like a hurricane when she decided to leave, nothing can make her stay”
***

(Ella’s just walking along thinking and calming herself until she arrived at the gym Chun once brought her. Ella’s crying when Chun arrived, he went there to release his frustration since he can’t find her anywhere)

“Chun…” (Ella whispered when she saw him)

(Chun runs toward he and hugged her) “Why are you being so hard to yourself? Why are you making things harder?” (Chun said soothing her)

(Ella sobs continuously) “I…I don’t… want to leave you”

“Then don’t” (Chun kissed her hair, hugging her tightly)

“I’m being selfish, aren’t I?”

“No, you’re not, you just love me” (He said drying her tears before bending down to kiss her) “Stop thinking about it, we’re both going to explain. If I have to beg her, I’ll do it”
***

(Chun and Ella decided to wait for Gui Gui at home, Aaron, Calvin and Jiro send Gui Gui home after touring around to look for Ella, they can’t contact both Chun and Ella seems like both of them turned off their phone)

(Chun and Ella’s staring at Gui Gui when they arrived, Chun tightly holds Ella’s cold hands. Gui Gui’s suddenly felt embarrassed realizing how she have made Ella so afraid she might have hurt her)

(Aaron lightly elbowed Gui Gui on her side) “Go on…” (He whispered)

“Gui…” (Ella started nervously. Gui Gui suddenly burst into tears and runs towards her to hug her)

“I’m sorry Sister”
***